Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

AM I THE ONLY PERVERT? 132_zpse02d8444.png
Somehow seeing Cutie getting a bloodied nose makes me nosebleed. Yes, I did say ouch but right after feeling sorry for him, I find him terribly hot and sexy when he looks like this. Anyone wants to join me for therapy? 

I think it is much better if we will not focus on what or what is not to be seen, but on what to enjoy on Cutie's new drama. Just like we have been doing before up until now. We enjoyed what Cutie brings and gives to us in this thread. No caps, no limit.

Maybe using of colors on font will do if we will discuss spoilers in advance. As for the screencaps, I am a trigger happy person so I cannot assure that I will not include all of the screencaps of Cutie that I will see in every episode of 7G. The rest... I usually forget or ignore... ah the bromance is included in my screencaps coz that's pretty much what I think I will enjoy.

I think we can also go to the 7G thread for more discussion especially with other fans of the other cast like Chansung. They are also a lively bunch coz I've been going there. For those who prefer discussing it here, well, this is a place for Cutie's fan to mingle and tingle. so you are all free post anything. :D I've been enjoying my time here with my fellow Joo Won fans and you know that I'm a a person who openly say my admiration when it comes to Joo Won, moaty or not.

Ja ne. See you guys later!!!

dear @coolreborn (and anyone who has read my earlier response to coolreborn's post), I hope u will not misunderstand me for mentioning abt the spoiler tags as wanting to restrict anyone here in this thread from posting anything to share with the rest. I only brought it up bcoz coolreborn said just now tat she is going to stay away fr this thread when a new ep of 7G is aired to avoid spoilers. It wld not be fun anymore if this thread if my coooool dongseang is here no more :((

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

Busy at the office, killer overtime this January. Besides, I am not going to watch 7G online, I will only wait for torrent download and watch it the next day. Poor me, I think I'm going to be away on this thread whenever there's a new episode of 7G to avoid spoilers. Like what I did during BM.

:(

@mrdimples - Huhu.. Me too enjoy watching Joo Won gets all bloody in his dramas.   Tae Hee’s injured hand and Kang To in  Box of Nails.  It’s somehow HOT & SEXY to watch blood-spattered Joo Won… errrrrrrrr… (Is this a normal behaviour?!!)  Haha.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

But in real life, IT HURTS.  Even to watch a tiny bandage on his nose hurts me. Gah!

BTW, I’m cool if you guys want to share his new drama pictures, spoiler, preview etc here coz sometimes I’m too lazy to roaming to his  drama thread J.   

Thanks.

@mrdimples, You already know my stand when it comes to posting and this pesky spoiler tags.

@stearly, Yes dear, I am not going to deny, I have experiences with spoiler tags and I don't want to experience that in Joo Won's thread. Besides I don't think putting things in spoiler helps... it only makes your curiosity bigger and breaks your oath not to read it. hehehe.

@ctfrsgp, I know you only mean well. Don't worry I'm not going to be gone in the thread when I say I may not be here. What I mean is, I may not be here when the drama is airing until I downloaded it and watched it. I'm still going to watch it even if I don't understand it. Then I will come back here. I can also break my own rules when it comes to Cutie and just end my misery and look at spoilers here .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all: I don't really like to put any limitations when it comes to fangirling and posting here at Joo Won's thread. I myself don't put a limit on my love to Joo Won. (I even confirmed if Photobucket has storage limits just for Cutie) As long as it's not personal bashing or bashing Cutie, then I can say it's ok to voice it out. This is an open forum, free to post your emotions, opinions, fanarts, fangirling (hey this is one main reason I'm here), thoughts, articles, scoured Joo Won stuffs,  love, etc. etc to Joo Won and a chance to interact with other Joo Won fans. I also consider this thread as a way to relieve our daily stresses because talking about someone that you love or like, sharing, showing this love with the same people who understands and feel the same way is a great stress reliever, don't you think so guys? Besides, giggling and getting excited because of Joo Won news, pics and stuffs with someone, is something to look forward to in this thread.

And about that spoiler tag thing, just trash it in the garbage bin and post post post. Its your choice. To read or not to read the spoilers. Its still the same, you will still know what will happen. If you don't want to know now... better not read, right away.

When it comes to Cutie, love and posting rocks! Cutie stuffs are Cutie treasures that are needed to be let out in the OPEN.

-edit-

Besides, as far as I know, Cutie's thread has always been an up to date thread when it comes to news, dramas and Joo won related stuffs... why stop from doing it?

11_zpsa661940e.png

ani-gifs-zodiac-1336059067_zps9eed9e5a.gif  ani-gifs-music-1320184725_zpsfd3f8796.gif  ani-gifs-food-and-drink-1287157565_zpsd1a12026.gif  ani-gifs-food-and-drink-634260090_zps29d28a01.gifani-gifs-food-and-drink-49323406_zpsa2ee1f89.gifani-gifs-love-1339296358_zpse40a4630.gif

coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly @mojobobo @latteholic @jsubmaine @manyearsgo and Everybody else here

My dear Chingus... Can we all agree on this - to post the vids or articles of eps under spoiler tags aft the eps are aired so as not to spoil the fun of watchg them for our friends here in these thread PLEASE? ;;)

We wld still want all of us to come into JW thread to share news and goodies tat r not related to 7G. Discussions on the storyline of the drama can be done over at the 7G thread. PLEASE.... :x