Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hello guys.. sorry i couldnt be active in the last three days, my days had stuck busy in the office. #:-S and after this crazy overtime today, i'm really really need joo won as a medicine. hahaha :x

@ctfrsgp nice to meet u my dear.. yes i don't mind, i'm come from Indonesia :D

@mrdimples yes, i took the quiz right.. >:D< but sometimes i will meet u in the moat lake hihihi,, ;)

sophiechoice said:

mrdimples said:After the wedding, the couple will leave for Bali on January 10 for their honeymoon.

what ???? Bali ?? ehmmmmm stalker mode in me is alarm...........

LOL! Oh, why do people who I'm interested in stalking only go to Indonesia when I'm not there?? :)) I promise I won't be a creepy stalker who stand underneath their windows and watch their every move (but... I can't guarantee if it's Cutie :)) ). Btw @sophiechoice, are you from Indonesia? (it's totally cool if you don't want to answer :) )

what?! bali?! omo!! >-)

#looking for the calendar... :-?

#realizing the huge and so many office task that i should do this week.. [-X :-S

Guest mydeed

Still no glimpse of Cutie at his hyung's wedding. I highly doubt that Cutie not attending this important event.

We dnt see any Uhm Jung Hwa too.. My guess, Cutie already inside, he's like close relatives to the Uhm siblings :-)... Hmmm.

Those pictures you have for your Moat pals sure made me slip off the Rockies' slippery paths and slide down right to the Moat Lake, @coolreborn.. :))

Wheee!!
chia_sliding.gif

Ah, and yes, I think Cutie should be inside the wedding hall already, he wouldn't have missed his fave hyung's wedding...

fr DCinside

Dear @coolreborn, I just need to ask. Who is the guy on the right? I'm not sure whether I've seen him at all in Gaksital :))

hi twin @latteholic I think tat guy is Kang-to's friend who shot himself... the count's son and the one who likes the lady who owns the nightclub. I cant rem his name though.