Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

Was Just at the Secret Lovers thread.

This is just a forum..........do not take it too seriously.
Tho some of us might feel "vested" somewhat.........(because of the time spent here)..
still........just enjoy the privilege : 
the simple pleasure of a conversation.
because that is what this is basically.

So all you who are sore..........please just forget the unhappiness.....and continue to chat .....

It really does not matter.......

Personally, that is what I enjoy here...........the funny..... silly.....the moaty.......I will drop a note.......to let you know that I enjoyed myself.....and to thank you for your effort.

Dear Sunshine4ever,
No need to write so much......when you see someone shooting....just remind them to be civilised and play nice.

jsubmarine said: Was Just at the Secret Lovers thread.

This is just a forum..........do not take it too seriously.
Tho some of us might feel "vested" somewhat.........(because of the time spent here)..
still........just enjoy the privilege : 
the simple pleasure of a conversation.
because that is what this is basically.

So all you who are sore..........please just forget the unhappiness.....and continue to chat .....

It really does not matter.......

Personally, that is what I enjoy here...........the funny..... silly.....the moaty.......I will drop a note.......to let you know that I enjoyed myself.....and to thank you for your effort.

Dear Sunshine4ever,
No need to write so much......when you see someone shooting....just remind them to be civilised and play nice.

Guest jsubmarine

Dear Coolreborn.
Nah.......the jeans cannot be compared to Kangto's uniform white pants....I always wondered......what fabric is that made of??.......its so superfitted....and he can do so much in that?Its almost like tights...
The other pair of white pants.........Kangto wore during the dance sequence......was so transparent...and tight...you can see thru to his shirt which was tucked inside....This became my ALL time favourite with the matching light blue jacket...
I am not being remotely moaty.....there was nary a hint of him being particularly endowed...in those...

Dear everyone thinking of calling KIno...I called....Their shipment of Korean Mags will arrive on 15th of each month.No guarantees about Cosmopolitan.......It costs $40 to $50. per Magazine. I wondered what is the RRP in Korea?

jsubmarine said: Dear Coolreborn.
Nah.......the jeans cannot be compared to Kangto's uniform white pants....I always wondered......what fabric is that made of??.......its so superfitted....and he can do so much in that?Its almost like tights...
The other pair of white pants.........Kangto wore during the dance sequence......was so transparent...and tight...you can see thru to his shirt which was tucked inside....This became my ALL time favourite with the matching light blue jacket...
I am not being remotely moaty.....there was nary a hint of him being particularly endowed...in those...

Dear everyone thinking of calling KIno...I called....Their shipment of Korean Mags will arrive on 15th of each month.No guarantees about Cosmopolitan.......It costs $40 to $50. per Magazine. I wondered what is the RRP in Korea?

Guest jsubmarine

the earlier conversation about............who will you choose......Kangto, Tae Hee....Ma Jun...
*smile* actually, I am pass the age where I am keen to watch any kind of romance. Its just plain boring.
so I am gonna weigh-in objectively.
Choose the man, not his circumstances.

Lee Kangto.
Resourceful. Dependable. Confident. Fiercely loyal. Considerate. Self sacrificing. Strong. Can sing. Can dance. Can fight. Can dress.Self assured. Charming. Sociable. Highly intelligent. Effective. Sporting. Totful. Remarkable self control. Well Loved. Oodles of Charisma and sex appeal. 

Tae Hee

Resourceful. Dependable. Confident. Fiercely loyal. Considerate. Self sacrificing.Strong. Can sing. Can dance. Can fight. Can dress.Self assured. Charming. Sociable. Highly intelligent. Effective. Sporting. Totful. Instinctively Suspicious. Anti-social. Lacking in people/communication skills. Well Loved. Pure of heart. Ma Jun
Resourceful. Dependable. Confident  Fiercely loyal. Considerate. Self sacrificing.Strong. Can sing. Can dance. Can fight. Can dress.Self assured. Charming. Sociable. Highly intelligent. Effective. Sporting. Totful. Wilful. Difficult to handle. Secretly  lacking in confidence. Spoilt. Prone to throwing tantrums. Needs his Mummy.

Answer :
Lee Kangto

For years.......I got my stuff from Kino ......
but for the really desperate .......you can try Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXO-K-f-x-Krystal-Amber-k-pop-Magazine-clips-Cosmopolitan-KOREA-november-2012-/170927175434?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cc0db70a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cosmopolitan-Korea-November-2012-Zooey-Deschanel-f-x-Krystal-Amber-EXO-K-kpop-/181000211686?pt=AU_Magazines&hash=item2a24740ce6

jsubmarine said: Dear Coolreborn.

koreantiti

said: @aisling unni, I have a favor to ask you ........ I love a scene in ojakgyo brothers with our cutie. Can you do this scene as a gif please ?but I don't know what episode it is .... it's when uee and joo won are in a bookstore and uee is upset because she think that joo won  don't want to get married.I want the moment when uee is about to leave the bookstore... when joo won bites his finger. ( I remember that I was shocked by how beautiful his hands are ♡ )

thank youuu ♥

mrdimples said: jsubmarine said: Dear Coolreborn.

aisling said:

koreantiti

said: @aisling unni, I have a favor to ask you ........ I love a scene in ojakgyo brothers with our cutie. Can you do this scene as a gif please ?but I don't know what episode it is .... it's when uee and joo won are in a bookstore and uee is upset because she think that joo won  don't want to get married.I want the moment when uee is about to leave the bookstore... when joo won bites his finger. ( I remember that I was shocked by how beautiful his hands are ♡ )

thank youuu ♥

I'm thinking about buying November issue of Cosmopolitan too. But I'm afraid my roommate will think I went crazy - spending nearly 20 USD for a magazine in the language I can't even read :D :D 
Hmmm... but I want to stare at his photos all day... NO! Aisling, you can't!!! Resist!!!

aisling said:

koreantiti

thank youuu ♥

aisling said: I'm thinking about buying November issue of Cosmopolitan too. But I'm afraid my roommate will think I went crazy - spending nearly 20 USD for a magazine in the language I can't even read :D :D 
Hmmm... but I want to stare at his photos all day... NO! Aisling, you can't!!! Resist!!!

Guest jsubmarine

aisling said: I'm thinking about buying November issue of Cosmopolitan too. But I'm afraid my roommate will think I went crazy - spending nearly 20 USD for a magazine in the language I can't even read :D :D