Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples @ctfrsgp @aisling @hoberly1212 and all moat pals!!!

fr DC

Is that his stylist? Coz if she is... now we know who to take away when 1N2D will start to shoot and who is the culprit of that awful permed hair. >:) >:)

OOOHHHH!! The golden bubble butt!!!! :-*

@coolreborn Aha!!! Mrs Hwang Tae-hee has forgotten to get cutie to cover his back & bottom :D

About Nadeshiko....

Hmmm.............His voice is warm with a lushness that that reach your soul....I expected to be fully carried away by his voice as it had in "My Love" and " Love and Love"

However, he seems a little shaky singing in Japanese.....especially in the first verse......then the latter part the music seems to overpower his voice...

@jsubmarine I dun really like tis song tat cutie sang. Prefer his manly voice in My Love which is now my bedtime song :x I think itz not his original singing voice tat he used in the jap song.

warning: moaty pictures...  :\">

the way he pouts here - he looks more like real life cutie than Lee Kang To :D I bet he's thinking "oh crap I really have to take it off" =))

Oooooohhhhhh...... @aisling thanks for those sexy collarbone of cutie... i think i dun need my usual wakeup routine tis morning... those pics hav jus made my eyes opened big big and now i got a silly big smile on my face :\"> :) If i used those pics as the wallpaper on my mphone =P~ will ppl think tat i'm a pervert?? my QBs will definitely think i hav gone nutz :bz 8-}

This is a teaser for an upcoming undressing gif :))I'm going to torture you guys for a little longer =)) >:)
PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK, OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST ANY PICS OR GIFS HERE. THANKS!
2qiahjs.gif
He totally looks like maknae Joo Won from 1N2D here :DHis hairflip, his pouty lips... his nervous expression :D

Guest septmoon16

@aisling: that teaser is total nosebleed. can't wait to see the rest of the gif!
i'm really hoping his next drama will give us MANY MANY more drool worthy scenes.

OMG' date=' I'm making that undressing gif right now... I think I'm slowly dying from too much blood lost.[/quote']

@aisling in tat case i shall delay posting tat bed scene of Zhi-shu & Xiang-qin or else u suffer fr anemia due to excessive blood loss >:):D

@aisling, Dear, you are waking up all of the moaties from their zombie sleep. You sure woke up every living moat cells in my body. I think Master Yoda-dimples would be so happy she have someone like you as a disciple. Now don't you dare not post that second gif else my moat pet will seek you out in the moat lake and fling you at the garden where you will not see our sexy and hot Joo Won for the rest of your life. L-)

@ctfrsgp, ssshhh the moon is where Cutie and I have our rendezvous. You know? A place where no one knows who Cutie is...
Aiyoh early morning I came here and there are half nakkied photos of Cutie!!! Gardeners will start to build higher walls now.