Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@septmoon16 I'm one of the Moat residents but I own a spot on the rockies. when the get-togethers at the bottom of our moat abyss get too rowdy or HOT, i climb out onto the rockies to clear my head or get some fresh air to cool down

@ctfrsgp: heh heh. a very wise plan. although come january with a hot spy drama, i don't think you'll be making many visits to the rockies. >:)

@septmoon16 so wat? i'm still not giving up my spot on the rockies... X( >:):P

rynhanna said: @mojobobo dear
If  you fortified the garden that great, how will I be able to jump to the moat when the Green Pants is mentioned? Or how will I be able to climb back to it when my mind is cleared after staying a short while in the moat. I do not want to be on rockies, it's painful. Please left a small door open for me and people like me... :-S

@exile18: Your nearer the rockies now dear. Sexy?! Andwae... better looking might pass as an expression in garden pals or proportionately distributed attributes.

-edit-

Why do I have to give lessons even to garden pals?  :-<

@coolreborn coz u r Prof coolreborn, rem? U conduct lectures on "Introductory Course For Garden People: How to Being a True Moater" :D

ctfrsgp said:

septmoon16

wrote:

»

@septmoon16

I'm one of the Moat residents but I own a spot on the rockies. when the get-togethers at the bottom of our moat abyss get too rowdy or HOT, i climb out onto the rockies to clear my head or get some fresh air to cool down <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: heh heh. a very wise plan. although come january with a hot spy drama, i don't think you'll be making many visits to the rockies.

&gt;:)

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn: i'll take you up on the heart shaped joo won rock :D

everyone thanks for a great intro to joo won's home here at soompi. totally enjoyed myself and can't wait for more adventures.

my peace offering before heading out :D

Picture1_zpsec011d33.jpg' alt='Picture1_Picture1_zpsec011d33.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said:

Dear all,
Please see below for proper boundaries: 

Moaters, no overflowing!

Bridge where Cutie lives on:

Beautiful Garden of Innocence

Those on the Rocks, go walk on this and make up your mind!

credits as tagged and various owners

Oh dear oh dear. Ok ok I'll leave a ladder out for people to come in and out of the garden but it will be heavily guarded! 
The Moat can expand but it can also freeze just like in ice age. The Garden fort will be well maintained so that erosion and corrosion will be nipped in the bud. The tree in the Garden has no fruits for eating so all's good :P

mojobobo said: Oh dear oh dear. Ok ok I'll leave a ladder out for people to come in and out of the garden but it will be heavily guarded! 
The Moat can expand but it can also freeze just like in ice age. The Garden fort will be well maintained so that erosion and corrosion will be nipped in the bud. The tree in the Garden has no fruits for eating so all's good :P