Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

random stuff: 
-faith and D posted a congratulatory message to Joo Won and said "see you in Singapore". So just the date then for the fanmeet? 
-I love his tweet. He is so happy to have improved each year. and to receive awards each year starting from newcomer to top excellence. I am hoping for an awesome KBS project next year too! But of course, I wish he'd be able to rest for even just a bit first after the musical.

-oh and the PD Choice is more appropriately called Actor of the Year (from soompi thread for KBS Drama Awards)
-just a recap: 
Top Excellence, Actor – Ji Sung (Secret) and Joo Won (Good Doctor)Netizen Award, Actor  – Joo Won (Good Doctor)Actor of the Year, Awarded by PDs from 3 Broadcasters – Joo Won (Good Doctor)Best Couple - Jo Jung-suk and IU (TBLSS), Oh Ji-ho and Kim Hye-soo (The Queen of Office), Joo Won and Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor), Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum (Secret), Lee Bum-soo and Yoona (Prime Minister and I)

ahhhhhhhh. Happy 2014!!!! a few more posts and we're on to our 2014th page!!!!

I love you guys and most especially you Joo Won oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

happy new year all cuties 
sorry nowadays focus on another idol so come here less often as his update esp vids vvv hard to find as he doesnt haVE fan base like cutie international even baidu also not  much so i need to dig jap webs myself even see his variety show live as there is no vids can be found online 
but i m having fun in digging out his vids so now i rly thank those who dig out cutie s infos and vids as i now know how hard it s to dig out idols updates
thanks all
n no matter how often i come here cutie s still my angel to mk me smileand he s still no. 1 actor in my heart this no one can replace

oh, i just remembered! fans were chanting "milky skin Moon Joowon!" again tonight before Joowon's Top Excellence speech. and he chanted along with them! LMAO! =)) =)) =)) then give the most adorable laugh EVER!!!! then his tearful speech~ aigoo~ alternating from one emotion to another.
i want to sleep, but i cant as i'm so happy for him~ :D :D :D

EDIT: oh, wait no... fans chanted something, but he said "no, i'm not *the chant*" he's so humble, seriously.. :x :x

Some articles from allkpop:

Joo Won wins 'PD Award' (2013 KBS Drama Awards)

Joo Won has been given the 'PD Award' at the '2013 KBS Drama Awards'!

SEE ALSO: Joo Won presents the cast and crew of musical 'Ghost' with team outfits

PDs voted Joo Won as the best actor for his work on the drama 'Good Doctor'. Receiving the award, he said, "'Good Doctor' warmed my heart, and I saw the viewers' hearts warm up as well. It made me think of how dramas can leave strong impressions. I'm so happy these days... I'll do my best to work hard with a humble heart, so I give even more love for the next 60 years."

Congratulations, Joo Won! His performance on 'Good Doctor' was amazing. Don't you think?

IU-Jo Jung Suk, YoonA-Lee Bum Soo & more win 'Best Couple' (2013 KBS Drama Awards)

It looks like there were too many good onscreen couples to pass up on as five pairs have been awarded 'Best Couple' at the '2013 KBS Drama Awards'!

IU and Jo Jung Suk of 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin', Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum of 'Secrets', Oh Ji Ho and Kim Hye Soo of 'Queen of the Office', Joo Won and Moon Chae Won of 'Good Doctor', and Lee Bum Soo and YoonA of 'Prime Minister and I' took the title of 'Best Couple' for their onscreen relationships.

Congratulations to all! Which pair was your favorite drama couple?

Joo Won and Hwang Jung Eum win 'Netizen Award' + 'Best Actor' (2013 KBS Drama Awards)

Joo Won and Hwang Jung Eum have earned the favor of viewers and the critics ! The actors won the 'Netizen Award' as well as the 'Best Actor'/'Best Actress' ('High Excellence') awards along with Ji Sung at the '2013 KBS Drama Awards'.

SEE ALSO: Joo Won wins 'PD Award' (2013 KBS Drama Awards)

Joo Won took the award for 'Good Doctor', while Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung won for their acting in 'Secrets'. Others who made the nominee list for 'Netizen Award' include SISTAR's Dasom, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Moon Chae Won, Park Se Young, Son Ye Jin, Song Ji Hyo, IU, Yoo In Na, YoonA, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Da Hae, Lee Da Hee, Lee So Yeon, Jung Yoo Mi, and Han Chae Young

Congrats to them! Who would you have chosen?

Winners from the 2013 KBS Drama Awards

The 2013 KBS Drama Awards took place earlier today to look back on the successful year of dramas and give recognition to those who earned it through their hard work and talent.

The big winner of the night was actress Kim Hye Soo from 'The Queen of Office.'  She said in her acceptance speech, "While looking at the preliminary script for the first episode of 'The Queen of Office,' I thought this might be reckless of me, but I garnered the courage for this production.  It was a refreshing and special production, so I thank those who gave me the opportunity to be in it.

Through this project, I more strongly felt the vibe that our type of work is collaborative.  I would like to thank all the actors and staff members.  There are a lot of people I need to thank, but I will try to deeply thank everyone personally.  Although it was through the drama, I felt very lucky that I got the chance to look back at my surroundings.  Even in the future, I hope there will be a lot of dramas that could air out the things around us."

Check out the full list of winners below!

Daesang: Kim Hye Soo

Best Actor: Joo Won, Ji Sung

Best Actress: Hwang Jung Eum 

Netizens' Award: Joo WonHwang Jung Eum

Excellence Actor (Mini-Series): Oh Ji Ho

Excellence Actress (Mini-Series): YoonA

Excellence Actor (Medium Length): Joo Sang Wook

Excellence Actress (Medium Length): Moon Chae Won

Excellence Actor (Long Series): Jo Jung Suk, Jo Sung Ha 

Excellence Actress (Long Series): Lee Mi Sook, Lee Tae Ran

Excellence Actor (Daily Drama): Kim Suk Hoon

Excellence Actress (Daily Drama): Lee So Yeon

Best Couple Award: Joo Won & Moon Chae Won, Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum, IU & Jo Jung Suk, Kim Hye Soo & Oh Ji HooLee Bum Soo & Yoona 

PD Award (chosen by all PDs): Joo Won

Best Supporting Actor: Bae Soo Bin

Best Supporting Actress: Lee Da Hee

Popularity Award: Ji Sung, Moon Chae Won

Best New Actress: IUKyung Soo Jin

New Actor: Jung Woo, Han Joo Wan

Child Actor: Yun Joon Suk

Best Child Actress: Kim Yoo Bin

Special Short Drama Actor: Yoo Oh Sung, Choi Daniel

Special Short Drama Actress: Han Ye Ri, BoA

Best Scriptwriter: Moon Young Nam

cr: allkpop

Guest kinkipeifun

Omg CONGRATULATIONS CUTIE!!!!! Im so happy now !!! When i saw the update as cutie WIN 4awards, im so surprise! Cutie deserve all the awards, you really did well and its prove it!! Today is my birthday too and the is really a GREAT birthday present i ever had :) We love you JOOWON :x HAPPY NEW YEAR to all cuties too !

Guest moonstar85

congratulations to our cutie JOO WON... 4 awards! wow... I was hoping for daesang too but I'm quite satisfied with this 4 awards... especially the PD award or Actor of the year.... I'm so happy that our baby was recognized by PDs... I'm happy to see him enjoying himself and how he is loved by his friends and co-actors... I am a proud Joo Won fan.... all the bad memories of 2012 awards night be gone...

Joo Won sings " IF I WERE" @ KBS Drama Awards

http://youtu.be/37uuuyYtILc

Source: Joo Won Baidu

Uploader: Joo Won Cuties

Sorry for quoting this video mod :-)

I can say that I LOVE this clip the most. Hehe.

Our dashing Joo Won and the huge cresent MOON on stage and our cute little Park Si-on singing together to Good Doctor OST...

Ahhh I LOVE YOU MOON JUN WON!