Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest lilyperry

I am not sure if you all noticed it.. when MCW won excellence award, her dress buttons at the back seems to be all undone. and uri cutie saw it and i could sense he was worried for her.

maybe i was having another astigmatism attack..observed wrongly.. or is it the fact?

someone can rewind and tell me if it is true? thanks

yup ! There are 5 pale small botton and only one is remained well! Other four are . . . . i don't know what the reason is! May be she's so awkward becoz uri cutie is beside her! KBSworld ! Give me eng subbb!.HyunJoon & Sanwook hyungs are kidding him! I want to understand the speech!Congrats to Joo Won! You're the best!

ok, fine. i admit, i'm a little upset and on the border of anger that he didnt win Daesang. despite what i've said, i was trying to soothe myself.

Park ShiOn is a difficult character, and NO ONE else could have carry the role as well, if not better than Joowon. the role requires extensive emotional range, and what's absolutely amazing is ShiOn's inability to express that emotion. who can act an emotional scene without expression their emotion? he's sad, but he didnt say it nor he shows it. he's in love, but he didnt know what to do. he's upset, but he cant say anything about it. he rises to challenges, he tries, despite all the hurtful comments and physical abuse he gets, he faces everyone and changes them inside out.

Joowon deserves Daesang for this outstanding character. oh well.... i'm really glad that he won Top Excellence, at least. but i guess i set my aim too high. silly me~ Joowon is happy, but i'm sad in my own little world. sorry for ranting, i guess i must be the only one upset here that he didnt get Daesang....

no my dear @farbarri u r not alone. i am curled up now.. puzzled.. how can he not winning? kbs shd have given 2 top excellence actresses awards and that should square everything off(if they dont want to disappoint khs) and let joowon win daesang. it could be done that way.

Yes.He deserves more than anyone. However, it is okay. Now,all the people in industry know Joo Won is gem. A rare gem. KJH? Got Daesang but really,she is senior and maybe she is also deserved. Let's be positive.He is doing well and he is indeed big winner for tonight.4 awards!

Joo-won tweets !
주원 ‏@Moonjunwon1m

너무 감사합니다♥ 4관왕이네요^^ 신인상부터 우수상 최우수상 한계단씩 올라가구 있는거 같아 행복합니다♥ 새해 복 많이 받으시요~ 사랑합니다♥

google translation ^^

Thank you so much ^ ^ ♥ 4 gold medals yineyo Excellence Prize up from newcomer danssik limit the furniture's like happiness ♥ Happy New Year to receive love me ~ ♥

Ahhh..it's 3.30am and i cant sleep! the adrenaline is still going through me! while.the world welcomes the new year with fireworks, i welcomed the new year by frantically refreshing this thread and having heart and stomach problems infront of my computer screen! lol.

i must say its better because throught out.that time i was smiling ear to ear. i was happy! Definitely been.infected.with the.JooWon.happy virus!

JooWon seems elated..and we should be too! it's a shame that he didnt get to rewrite the history.books today but he will! :)

alrite...2nd.attempt to sleep now! gniteee all!!

HAPPY.NEW YEAR TO ALL!! :)

Despite of my sadness, I would love to say HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGUS!!!!

I am sincerely happy to make new friends with you all who share same love to joowon. although we are virtual friends, hope one day we a can meet up and mass support joowon.

I hereby wish you all happiness health and love

I am really proud that I am Joo Won fan. He is really an angel.I watched his speech again for top excellence award. He..he really didn't talk much about how much difficulties he faces.Something I am happy yet a bit sad. I wish he is a little bit selfish.Tell the world how hard he has tried to overcome this. No offence.Ji Sung talked so long but our baby time for speech was short. Yet he talked about all the harsh reality of autistic people and asked for better system for them. How kind hearted he is?Also for the children hospitals.He definitely is a humane actor.

Last year too,nobody thanked a staff of bridal mask who died in accident or even remember him. Or even remember that person. Only Joo Won mentioned and thanked him.Joo Won really treat people with heart and care for them.He deserved all the love from world.

With this,Night!

now that i've calmed down a bit, i have to say i really LOVE the stage settings tonight! i love how the winners have to walk from the back, so their 'walk-of-glory' is so beautiful to watch. and Joowon wins a lot tonight, so we see him walk that path a lot of times. a walk to remember... :x :x :x :x
goodnight, ladies~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! glad we managed to reach 2000 pages before the year ends. let's do this again next year~ LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! 2013 has been great on Joowon and us, fans. i'm so glad to have met a lot of you here. one of the best decisions of my life is to join this thread. more spazzing tomorrow~ we got a busy schedule ahead! lots of videos to watch and interviews/articles to read.

Dont be upset my gals.

2010: Cutie was nominated for Best New Actor Award
2011: Cutie received Best New Actor Award
2012: Cutie received Male Excellence Award
2013: Cutie received Top Excellence Award

I remember Cutie said this in an interview ( that @manyearsago translated days ago)

" If it is possible, I hold the trust and make progress. ,....,  now I treasure the process more than its result"

Let's hope for Daesang in 2014, my gals  :)

It's 7 minutes remaining here before we welcome new year - 2014.

Wishes of peace and joy from our family to yours

nhung-cau-chuc-tet-bang-tieng-anh-hay-nh