mrdimples said:

ROFLMAO!!!

SSK Fights With UTW Over Joo Won

HA! :-)))))

“After lying down for while, he got up again, looked at Joo Won and said

“He’s really adorable.””

Well. It’s truth.

HE IS :-)

@stearly Ha! Itz confirmed then tat cutie has "captured" SSK's heart :x :x itz gonna b interesting to see SSK and UTW fight over their cutie maknae in future =)) A love triangle :)) :)) >:)

-edit-

They acted like two parents compete for their baby's attention. SSK the mama and UTW the daddy, and KSW and LSG r the paternal and maternal grandads while KJM is the uncle fr the mom's side =)) =))

ctfrsgp said:

chicann7 wrote: »

Joowon looks younger in today's 1N2D episode.

And did they say he had a pointy head during the head game? They also didn't show the "butt"-ing game between Sikyung and Joowon. Wonder how our cutie shaked his bootie... ? Hmmm...

@chicann7 try not to reveal too much itz more fun for the rest to find out wat happen themselves when they watch it later. Ok?

-edit-

Oohhh.. Too late... mrdimples just "spill" it

OOOOOPS....I DID?

I didn't reveal the outcome of the games though, just screencaps of Joo Won. 

Oh so sorry!!! He's just too cute! I couldn't resist.

SSK and UTW "fighting" over our cutie is kinda sweet. Can't wait for engsubs to come out!

WOAAHHH.............There is this person on Dramabeanswho hates Joo Won so much that she never fails to bash him whenever she see the opportunity. I can almost imagine her stalking the forum just to seize the chance to attack him
I have never dislike an actor or actress that much. And even if I did, it's more their acting or lack of acting skills rather than the person. But I can say I never hated any one. I mean these are people in dramas/movies, you don't even know them, why so much hate? I think she is pitiful. 

WOAAHHH.............There is this person on Dramabeanswho hates Joo Won so much that she never fails to bash him whenever she see the opportunity. I can almost imagine her stalking the forum just to seize the chance to attack him

I have never dislike an actor or actress that much. And even if I did, it's more their acting or lack of acting skills rather than the person. But I can say I never hated any one. I mean these are people in dramas/movies, you don't even know them, why so much hate? I think she is pitiful. 

@mrdimples Itz such an immature act of cowardice. Some ppl only dare to do such things in the cyberspace bcoz their identities r hidden. They probably are attention seekers and waiting for others to 'retaliate'. I personally wldnt b bothered. Why waste our time and effort to 'entertain' these ppl. They r jus making a nuisance of themselves.

mrdimples said: WOAAHHH.............There is this person on Dramabeanswho hates Joo Won so much that she never fails to bash him whenever she see the opportunity. I can almost imagine her stalking the forum just to seize the chance to attack him

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

WOAAHHH.............There is this person on Dramabeanswho hates Joo Won so much that she never fails to bash him whenever she see the opportunity. I can almost imagine her stalking the forum just to seize the chance to attack him<br />

ctfrsgp said:

@stearly Did u oso watch it live jus now?

@ctfrsgp: No, I am watching photos on baidu

and waiting when my torrent will be ready.

@stearly oh i see. I jus rem there was a scene tat was really funny. Cutie did something really naughty when they were having dinner in the absence of UTW, and KJM added his touch to it. Do look out for tat when u watch the show :)) @coolreborn @mojobobo too.

Wow, I like the bromance between those three... LOL. And those gold pants... I remember a similar one but its a golden-brown shorts, here what I made about it before, this is for the benefit of those who haven't seen it.

Moat Stuffs... Beware !!!

@coolreborn tatz luminous YELLOW pants not gold :D did u crashed too hard on the bed of our moat lake jus now tat it affects your sight of colours? =))

LOL, look at Bird PD

I read on another baidu page that Joo Won and Cha Tae Hyun were blowing kisses to each other before they slept

@stearly @mrdimples @coolreborn oh yeah.. I forgotten abt CTH. He is cutie's doting aunt in tis family, sister of his mommy SSK =))