Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn, thnx for the nice screencaps, i also finished watching epi 2 & enjoyed every min of it! i'm so happy he got a great guardian angel in moon chae, LOL when she cooked for him i think he'd be a better cook compared to her & she'll be surprised :) PSI is such a gifted person & i hope the other doctors wld stop underestimating him let alone demonstrate their prejudice on him! I can't wait for nxt episode :)

@moonandhearts. Ya!!! You just saw the word soulmate and now you want to be one. :)) Now people will be claiming many more positions right now... When will the time when I will see Joo Won's pet, Joo Won's slave, Joo Won's Teacher, Joo Won's maid, Joo Won's Nurse, etc. etc. Just don't take up Joo Won's cat, I am both his lover and his pet cat :D I want to be stroke by that sexy hand every microsecond.

As I posted last time, I think Dr. Kim will play a big factor in guiding Shi On to be a doctor. And I think Dr. Cha will be the one to handle the emotional side. I am so glad Shi On will be going to be surrounded by people that will love him, but of course their will be lots of antagonists who will want to bring him down  and the people that cares for him and bring out the worst (autism side) in him. Be ready for more heartbreaking moment... I think I need to buy tissue, I seem to consume the last batch that I bought. :D

Haha! I knooow! I just want to be Joo Won's something too!

Was it you or @farbarri who wants to be Joo Won's towel or boxers? Hahaha! I'll wait for others to change their "titles" too! Hahahahha! Pretty sure it'll be a hoot! Laughed my a** off the first time you guys changed your location/title. Just joining in albeit late. Hahaha!

And yes, can't wait for Dr Kim and out Dr Cutie to have some bromance little by little. :D

I loved both the roles played by Joo Won and Moon Chae Won. But the thing that worries me the most the scriptwriter being a male would may or may not show justice to female characters (*coughs*this is what happened in L7CS). So I just wondered whether she realised after interacting with Joo Won he is having signs of autism or not because after stepping out of their house she seemed miffed with the idea of him ignoring her when he was reciting directions. 

I went through the blog of Raine and I have to agree with this thought that Yoon Seo sent Shi On to get a missing ingredient to a shop close by when his process of rehabilitation for autism is not complete. Ideally he should feel lost but he didn't. I so want this drama to hit the high notes but being mindful there are a lot of skeptics who are watching it simultaneously is kinda freaking me out. 

I too wish dr. Cha will be given a great storyline and not just a supporting character for Dr Park.

Re: the shop directions, maybe they just did not emphasize it but who knows? Maybe writernim was somehow suggesting that Dr Cha introduced the places to Dr Park through their walk from the grocery place back to their home? It would be nice if it was shown just to make things clear but I guess some parts needed to be cut short? Or perhaps we'll see a flashback of it somewhere? Or who knows maybe Dr Park already knew the place (remember how he recited how to go to the hospital. Surely he's got the place memorized already) and I think she gave enough details on the instructions on where to buy.

I guess we'd really love for this drama to succeed in all aspects that's why we talk and discuss each and every aspect of it. Teehee! And I'm really loving everyone's insights and views.

Now I'm just waiting for @mrdimples alternate world bromance post!! Dr. Kim's been hard on our cutie! Need something soft from 'em or perhaps hard? Hmm I can't decide. LoL

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @hibiscus23, welcome to the thread. Sorry for the belated welcome. I see you have Kim Ji Hoon in your profile pic. I am planning to watch his drama Joseon X-Files - that is when the time permits :)

@simplydramafield1082
hi hi nice to meet you here! no worries for your b/lated welcome, just the same many thnx, you guys are very nice & welcoming on this thread! yeah i luv KJH dearly since his drama Stars Falling from the Sky drama, i've seen Joseon x files, you check it out it's a good one! i know it's like too many kdramas & so little time :) same here sometimes i wanted to watch a lot but just can't find time! for example our JW's B. Mask i started 2 epis but failed to continue, i was telling the girls here that i got set off with his lead actress & it shldnt really be a factor but i guess it's one of those things that i got too much on hand that i never got to continue watching it! This new drama of his is awesome & definitely won't stop watching, isn't he awesome as Park Si on? woah he's an amazing actor, very talented! i always watch him too on KBS 2D1N, it's very entertaining indeed! once again nice to meet you here among the others! i'll be spazzing here for sure! :)

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@moonandhearts

. Ya!!! You just saw the word soulmate and now you want to be one.

:))

Now people will be claiming many more positions right now... When will the time when I will see Joo Won's pet, Joo Won's slave, Joo Won's Teacher, Joo Won's maid, Joo Won's Nurse, etc. etc. Just don't take up Joo Won's cat, I am both his lover and his pet cat

:D

I want to be stroke by that sexy hand every microsecond. <br />

<br />

As I posted last time, I think Dr. Kim will play a big factor in guiding Shi On to be a doctor. And I think Dr. Cha will be the one to handle the emotional side. I am so glad Shi On will be going to be surrounded by people that will love him, but of course their will be lots of antagonists who will want to bring him down  and the people that cares for him and bring out the worst (autism side) in him. Be ready for more heartbreaking moment... I think I need to buy tissue, I seem to consume the last batch that I bought.

:D

the drama seems to have gained Joowon some new fans.. :D hello to all newbies in this thread! good to see you guys come out to spazz with us. he deserves to be kissed snuggled tied to the bedpost with a handcuff loved with that adorableness and perfection~  :x