Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Attention: All Joo Won soompi International Fans!!!

I know its a short notice but I just noticed while updating Page 1 that we are going to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the our thread tomorrow, July 18, 2013. The thread was created by the thread maker @jeeji last July 18, 2010, and I am thankful of her for starting this thread. It was then transferred to me as the thread keeper especially the updating of Page 1 which is still in construction. But if you noticed, some parts are already up to date like Cutie's schedules, infos, fans accounts, the news and interview section... this three latter sections are full of Joo Won's information and some are originally translated by our own translators here *you know who you are guys :D). I am still updating it and backtracking to previous pages. If you need to know something about Cutie, then you can check Page 1 and it may be there. :D

So let's celebrate our Anniversary with our over flowing love for Cutie... the Moon Jun Won of our life.  love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

0whe.jpg

ps. coolreborn will dedicate her 9000th posts to our 3rd Year Anniversary tomorrow...

Guest jjsweeter0211

The second teaser is out!!!!!~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwOXuzagmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HAPPY THREAD ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
i may not be here tonight and tomorrow, but please know that i love all of you as much as i love Cutie~  >:D< love you! <3 it's been great fun for the whole of 2-3 months that i've been here. looking forward to spending longer time with all of you~

Guest mei8805

yeiiiiiiiy 2nd teaser is out tonight....!!!!!! Really can't wait for Good Doctor...!  =D> Okaay @coolreborn Congratulation... ^__^ we'll celebrate our aniversary with our over flowing love for our Moon Joon Won a.k.a Joo Won a.k.a our Cutie...we'll spread our love for our cutie all over the world...  :x :x :x :x  :x
화이팅 Cutie for Good Doctor..! 화이팅 for all of u too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!  20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg )

coolreborn said:   
       Attention: All Joo Won soompi International Fans!!!

I know its a short notice but I just noticed while updating Page 1 that we are going to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the our thread tomorrow, July 18, 2013. The thread was created by the thread maker @jeeji last July 18, 2010, and I am thankful of her for starting this thread. It was then transferred to me as the thread keeper especially the updating of Page 1 which is still in construction. But if you noticed, some parts are already up to date like Cutie's schedules, infos, fans accounts, the news and interview section... this three latter sections are full of Joo Won's information and some are originally translated by our own translators here *you know who you are guys :D). I am still updating it and backtracking to previous pages. If you need to know something about Cutie, then you can check Page 1 and it may be there. :D

So let's celebrate our Anniversary with our over flowing love for Cutie... the Moon Jun Won of our life.  love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

ps. coolreborn will dedicate her 9000th posts to our 3rd Year Anniversary tomorrow...