Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that at Soompi we do not quote images. Please refrain from quoting images or videos because they cause loading problems for some people.

Thank you.

FYI, on top of this forum, admin also  posted a reminder to not quote images in all forums. Please abide by the rules set by Soompi. I know some people are new in this thread, so please don't take offense at this reminder, but please take note to take off all images/videos when quoting someone. (I have been lurking for a while and haven't seen much changed since the reminder on top of forums, so I just wanted to delurk and write a message.)

I really love to see him singing as his Angelic voice really a great creation From heaven

Even little girls are astonished by his voice lei

Some even bushingly cover their face after seeing him sing

Even teachers also so happy to see him

Hw can I not say he is such an age killer Lei

Think i will cut out that singing part if got the time to do tonight

Joowon's schedule for this week. full of filming drama 'Good Doctor' and also 1N2d on Fri-Sat ^^

790619477.jpg?1373857472

and today our cutie als ohas 'GHOST' poster photoshoot!! kyaaaa~~~
can't wait for the poster to be released!! ^^

BPLsCaoCQAEBEUQ.jpg:large

filming 1N2D & Only You on Saturday. All will he do for a whole week! cutie fighting!!!!! ^^/

790619333.png?1373857434

sr. joowon508.com