»

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

mindymoe said:<br />

so young...... and I love his hip  why at first sight i'm seeing that hip<br />

thanks

@coolreborn

for pics <br />

@mindymoe

, I almost splattered my ramyun on my screen when I read your post. And stare at Cutie's namja hands and hips.   Where do you really belong dear? garden, rockies or moat? <br />

Ah do I even have to ask..... <br />

@mindymoe

I see you have a potential to be a moat.

;))

I'm afraid anchor, rope, balloons cant help you. Your mind tells you not to jump into the moat lake, but your heart wont obey your mind. I'm sure one day you will join moat lake.

:))

mrdimples said:

goldlotus wrote: »

coolreborn wrote: »

mindymoe said:

so young...... and I love his hip  why at first sight i'm seeing that hip

thanks @coolreborn for pics 

@mindymoe, I almost splattered my ramyun on my screen when I read your post. And stare at Cutie's namja hands and hips.   Where do you really belong dear? garden, rockies or moat?

Ah do I even have to ask.....

@mindymoe I see you have a potential to be a moat.   I'm afraid anchor, rope, balloons cant help you. Your mind tells you not to jump into the moat lake, but your heart wont obey your mind. I'm sure one day you will join moat lake.

I couldn't post because of nasty RL and have been silently lurking.i had wanted to write something profund but your comments are just too hilarious.

@mindymoe is already in moat lake, she thinks she is holding on to the rocks but has anyone ask her what's the shape of that rock she is clinging on to?

a very slippery rock, indeed~ i'm sure if we keep posting more pics of Joowon's bubble butt, she will willingly let go of those rocks and swim to the moaty lake~

Her body is half in already. :))

Good Doctor Teaser 1

cont.

br /

[br />

... beautiful isn't he. The small things that he do when puts together is just 100% awesome. If I'm a director, it would really be a pleasure working with an actor like him.

Thanks for the wonderful screencaps @coolreborn!!

Hmm. If you're the director, then methinks the drama won't be suitable for young ages?

Oh and I'd definitely want the DIRECTOR'S CUT! ^_~

yuuqiikeke said:

@mrdimples I suppose @mindymoe is holding onto the tip of a slippery pencil-like shaped rock, clinging with all her might with only one of her fingers.

You are born in the moat lake, young one.

Oh thank you for the compliment! :):P I like the lake very much, and have been enjoying doing all sort of tricks in the lake lately. :D

Guest mindymoe

i'm back for awhile because i have a gathering in my house, so i'll be digging some yummy food later... i hope i can give you some, but how can i?  virtual message :):))
i have my half body already in the moaty lake, but fortunately i have a strong grip, although i hold onto a slippery pencil-like rockies, anchors, ropes, etc. maybe there is a vortex in that moaty lake that drag me into it....
still no updates? uwaaaa maybe i have to take some painkiller again to relieve this pain for being patient waiting updates and for gripping this anchor. hope my mind wont go crazy so i wont jump into the vortex

gaksital26-00672.jpgthank you for always patiently waiting for mephoto credit : db

mindymoe said: i'm back for awhile because i have a gathering in my house, so i'll be digging some yummy food later... i hope i can give you some, but how can i?  virtual message :):))
i have my half body already in the moaty lake, but fortunately i have a strong grip, although i hold onto a slippery pencil-like rockies, anchors, ropes, etc. maybe there is a vortex in that moaty lake that drag me into it....
still no updates? uwaaaa maybe i have to take some painkiller again to relieve this pain for being patient waiting updates and for gripping this anchor. hope my mind wont go crazy so i wont jump into the vortex

thank you for always patiently waiting for mephoto credit : db

@ellasam81 your fanarts are awesome! :) I don't even know how to do one. :P

@yuuqiikeke it is my iPhone app photo effects which is great and doing all the works I just import in the pic and adjust the size cAn Already but If want to put in words you need to use another app and if want to make it more effects use another app again

But all Apps are not free but there are some tricks that I play that i no need to pay la

You can try the iPhone apps too just play with the app and u will know how to do already o

@ellasam81 Thank you for sharing this info! :) I'm using samsung. Haha I'm those kind who are not interested in this technology stuff. But I will check it out one day just for my biases. :) Ps, I have many biases, like about 10+, but cutie is one of my top few. ^^

@ellasam81 Thank you for sharing this info! :) I'm using samsung. Haha I'm those kind who are not interested in this technology stuff. But I will check it out one day just for my biases. :) Ps' date=' I have many biases, like about 10+, but cutie is one of my top few. ^^[/quote']

Samsung also got this kind of photo effects App just search at google play store can

as I love new technology things like tablet and iPhone la

I am now using the android and apple devices

But full android s better in term of more freedom but risky

But apple s convenient in term of storing data or pic and easier to transfer things too

I have not been keeping up with pages, not sure if this has been posted.

Tomorrow's 1N2D is going to be fun, just the chance of seeing Cutie in the Boy Scout uniform is enough for me :D

35852qp.jpg

source: 줜이앓이중 @ JOOWON DC
post by 元元竹 on Joo Won Baidu