ellasam81 said:<br />

<br />

goldlotus said:<br />

<br />

Cr: iloveJoowon, posted by yong-in fr Kites<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Why this pic atmosphere s not right seem like something happens is it don't look like they  acting Seem like that uncle wan cutie autograph but was stopped by the staff and something went wrong as I can see cutie trying to make the situation less tense and he seem worried or what<br />

I m not sure but just but looking at thispic make me quite worry about him maybe I think too much <br />

<br />

<br />

yup they're not acting. look at cutie's slippers 

:))

that ahjussi maybe want to ask some questions that bothers and disturb the filming, because cutie will not be stingy for just an autograph

#:-S

@ellasam81 Hey dear how are you feeling now???? Take rest time to time and don't strain yourself :) I don't think it is a serious thing from the pic posted above since Cutie is such a darling to all fans and any person in general. Don't think too much and take care of your health.

@latteholic Love all the fanarts you have made and especially for the ones that was done for his Japan fanmeet. Awe of you girl big time :) !!!!

@mindymoe Welcome to the thread. I'm sorry for the delayed welcoming as sooooo many dramas to catch up these days. Hope you have a great time spazzing :D

Guest maya90

Hello everyone! How are you girls doing? I have been missing in action for quite some time now and I don't think if any of you still remembers me. Anyway I have just watched Good Doctor's trailer and OMG Cutie blew me away with his amazing acting again! Being a doctor is tough enough but an autistic young man as a doctor is fishing lots of curiosity out of me. Like I said Cutie has never ceased to amazed me with his soulful acting. Every gaze, expressions, gestures and even the way he breath when he acts relays emotions and spells a story to the audience. I have seen many Korean actors who has good expressions but somehow lack in other parts of body language or they said their lines with great intonation but with a straight face. Cutie is the only one (young Korean actors) whom I think is acting even from within the bone. He so natural to the point where you will forget about Joo Won's existence and focuses only on the character he is portraying. This is something that can only be achieved by veteran actors, although,I do think that Cutie has some rooms left for improvement. but he is improving with every drama he is in.

I hope that the plot will be good this time and I'm praying hard so that I'll have time to watch the drama when it's out.

@ellasam81 Hey dear how are you feeling now???? Take rest time to time and don't strain yourself :) I don't think it is a serious thing from the pic posted above since Cutie is such a darling to all fans and any person in general. Don't think too much and take care of your health.

@latteholic Love all the fanarts you have made and especially for the ones that was done for his Japan fanmeet. Awe of you girl big time :) !!!!

@mindymoe Welcome to the thread. I'm sorry for the delayed welcoming as sooooo many dramas to catch up these days. Hope you have a great time spazzing :D

@simplydramafied1082

I m fine dear but get tired easier than others but i will be ok de

As now I watching 1n2d ep 51 at the middle part there is A young fan of cutie who had a free hug from cutie and the WAy she hug cutie ehhhh s funny and rough

At first she she Speak out from the group of audience and said she s a fan of joo wonnie

And the other members call cutie to move forward and I can hear the girl scream vvv loud

And the girl move forward to hug cutie but she s quite rough hugging cutie

When she moved towards to hug cutie I can see Cutie move backward abit as the force s quite big and when hugging she dont want to let go keep hugging cutie vvv tight and even tighter when sg and sk trying to pull her off and when she s struggling to hold on to cutie, she s jumping up and down

And cutie s so funny follow her jumping up and down laughing

And after letting go of cutie the girl scream out in excitement

I was like repeating that part to watch more than ten times as I find it vvv funny to see this part cutie jump with her

I was like thinking the girl out of control S common but to see cutie reaction was like so funny

I can see that he vvv happy to hug his fans but this s like don't wAnt to let go and cutie didn't know what to do and his Hyuns have to come and rescue him I was like laughing like hell

But can't blame that girl as Cutie can make any girl go crazy lol

I suddenly thinking if I were her will i be able to be so brave to go in front of cam and hug cutie till don't want to let go

Maybe I will Just want to shake his hand only Ba as even that time at jks fm I was so scared he stood up and hug me as I can't control my head and body movement keep shaking so I scared if some one hug me I can't control my head and later bang this chin or chest like that s not good

More ever if I see cutie I think I will freeze there not moving because he s too good looking and later will regret why never try to touch his chest see how tender and firm it s

Lol

Just thinking to ask you all if you are that girl in front of cam and so many ppl will see will you do the same ?

Or you will do it more rough or more in dept ?

Humm the word in dept make it sound moaty .... Oops

*takes a break*
my (virtual) baby is now 3 months old! morning sickness~ :-& he/she's making me so hungry~
Joowon baby is busy with filming, so we cant spend a lot of time together. but i have Park Shi On by my side, so it's great~

The latest 1N2D English Subbed Episode has some infos of our Cutie.

Watch Out for This Guy, he is Joo Won's Manager.

c6r.png

... I am seeing him in Cutie's BTS pics and other pics but I am thinking if he is really the manager or just the staff and I haven't seen a pic of him full front, now we have.

And we now know where Cutie is born in Seoul. :D

17t.png

This episode is really fun, just as always, if you understand what they are saying, you will find it funny. Especially the balloon bursting game. I really love how they became scared pumping that balloon. :))