Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

I know this is totally irrelevant to Joo Won' date=' but I just read Won Bin is off the marketttttt!!!! He's been dating Lee Na Young for a year now :(( :(( [/quote']

Wahhh great news. Heee heeee...

Omo dont cry :-) :-) Speaking of Won Bin, I only saw him once in Autumn in My Heart. Hah.

I'm so glad to hear this kind of news of K-celebs dating and getting hitched esp the actors in their 30s. Good for them.

off topic
hmmm i just realize that i am a weirdo who dont have any feeling with really handsome guyslike won bin and hyun bin and lee min ho all i see i dont have any feeling looking at them just think ya they are handsome
well i like yoon kye sang although he s not handsome but he has charisma and jks also not very handsome but they are my past tense now my present tense is cutie
and i realize that overall i only really like 3 actorsand mostly i like actresses first like simplydramafied1082
but too bad cutie s not my first love but i think he ll be my last love lol

Actually I am not an intense fan of Won Bin, just that he is one of those very few actors who is sooooo......manly.....gruffy whom I used to crush upon in college days. He was always fiercely private of his personal life which added to this mysterious aura around him. Hmmmmm anyways good luck to him and I'll be crooning "Bleeding Love" :( since you mentioned Autumn in my Heart I always thought the role played by him in that drama is similar to JW's role of Ma Jun - both wanted the girls they loved/obsessed and very passionate. And the forced hot kisses given by both of them *okay I better stop* ;)

mrdimples said:

classygirls8

wrote:

»

farbarri said:<br />

i'm currently watching Ojakgyo Brothers as well.

:D

i'm still at episode 35. <br />

usually actors tend to concentrate only when they are saying their lines, or when the camera zooms in on them, but Joowon reacts when he's not talking as well, or when the focus is not on him. this is one of the things that define him as a great actor.<br />

<br />

<br />

Sorry to cut your post. But yay I'm not the only one...though you're way ahead of me

:(

And about those micro expressions given when he is not the main focus in a scene. I kind of got a taste of that in SIU. There was a scene in the police station where one of the extras was trying not to laugh/smile when it was a serious scene. It totally distracted me and tainted the tone of the scene. Joo Won is really in character 24/7 as long as the cameras are rolling. Brownie points for him lol.

@coolreborn

hahaha I chose it for that purpose. I have enough time to go through it while I'm waiting for Good Doctor! And I'm getting the habit of only skipping to his scenes. Not always because so far it is interesting but I will not be surprised if I do when I am half way

:P

Mind-Popping Bubble B
rsr1g5.jpg
2utogvk.jpg
 6ft4zn.jpg
oh dear, it turned out fuzzy, I should have enlarged the original cartoon first. I guess I was too focused on the other LARGE thing!

Please note that this is NOT a translation as I cannot read Korean, hopefully our resident Korean translator @daydreamsindecember? *wink wink*

-edit- The B was too BIG, I had to cut the images into 4 separate ones to upload!