Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thk after work need to check out this Siu as he look so hot sia

Actually I watch all dramas

Except movies mainly because I Dnt dare to see horror movie

And Siu got think of watching too but movies of crime unless it s comedy then I will. WAtch

But this seem serous and complicated so I m scared I catch no ball mean don't understand what they are doing

Like recent hk dramas sometime too complicated le so when watching you don't know wat they are doing

So still thinking whether to watch Siu

Is it complicated the storyline girls ?

I just took the moat quiz during my break now and I have mostly As but was laughing terribly at the B answers. So am I one of the denial/delusional ones or one of the gardeners? :o Someone please tell me as I am having dirty thoughts looking at Bs. Haha

ellasam81 said: Thk after work need to check out this Siu as he look so hot sia

Actually I watch all dramas
Except movies mainly because I Dnt dare to see horror movie
And Siu got think of watching too but movies of crime unless it s comedy then I will. WAtch
But this seem serous and complicated so I m scared I catch no ball mean don't understand what they are doing

Like recent hk dramas sometime too complicated le so when watching you don't know wat they are doing

So still thinking whether to watch Siu

Is it complicated the storyline girls ?

Guest classygirls8

@farbarri I didn't mean to neglect Joo Won's pregnant wife, Mianhae! When is the due date? I would love to see Joo Won's babe. Those excellent genes should be passed on lol. Anyways, thanks for the info.

Is he still willing to do musicals or is he now sticking to dramas and movies? *edit* nevermind, page 1 answered my question :))

@coolreborn yeah I should have started with page 1. I was excited to join that I only got to read recent posts   :)

So I decided to start with Ojakgyo Brothers. Is it only me or did it look like Joo Won was almost going to kiss the bad guy he was chasing in episode 1 while attacking him in the car! I had to replay just to make sure :P And the pink sweat pants worn by the eldest brother in episode 2 blindsided me. I had to close my eyes :-O Finally, I am so giddy after seeing Joo Won's and Uee's first encounter. When he went violent on one of the detainees and Uee surrendered to go inside the station after witnessing it was funny.

My schedule is free today so I'm trying to watch as many episodes as possible lol. Soompi is now taking most of my time. Especially since I'm trying to watch Joo Won's work. But I am not minding this at all :D

ojakkyo-brothers-227x10241.jpg 

image taken from korea.com

I expected a slap but not by means of a bag lol.

yuuqiikeke said: I just took the moat quiz during my break now and I have mostly As but was laughing terribly at the B answers. So am I one of the denial/delusional ones or one of the gardeners? :O Someone please tell me as I am having dirty thoughts looking at Bs. Haha

classygirls8 said:

@farbarri I didn't mean to neglect Joo Won's pregnant wife, Mianhae! When is the due date? I would love to see Joo Won's babe. Those excellent genes should be passed on lol. Anyways, thanks for the info.

Is he still willing to do musicals or is he now sticking to dramas and movies? *edit* nevermind, page 1 answered my question :))

So I decided to start with Ojakgyo Brothers. Is it only me or did it look like Joo Won was almost going to kiss the bad guy he was chasing in episode 1 while attacking him in the car! I had to replay just to make sure :P And the pink sweat pants worn by the eldest brother in episode 2 blindsided me. I had to close my eyes :-O Finally, I am so giddy after seeing Joo Won's and Uee's first encounter. When he went violent on one of the detainees and Uee surrendered to go inside the station after witnessing it was funny.

My schedule is free today so I'm trying to watch as many episodes as possible lol. Soompi is now taking most of my time. Especially since I'm trying to watch Joo Won's work. But I am not minding this at all :D

classygirls8 said:

@coolreborn yeah I should have started with page 1. I was excited to join that I only got to read recent posts   :)

image taken from korea.com

Guest classygirls8

farbarri said:
i'm currently watching Ojakgyo Brothers as well. :D i'm still at episode 35.
usually actors tend to concentrate only when they are saying their lines, or when the camera zooms in on them, but Joowon reacts when he's not talking as well, or when the focus is not on him. this is one of the things that define him as a great actor.

classygirls8 said: farbarri said:
usually actors tend to concentrate only when they are saying their lines, or when the camera zooms in on them, but Joowon reacts when he's not talking as well, or when the focus is not on him. this is one of the things that define him as a great actor.

@farbarri I can't agree more than you

You really speak my heart out

Actually he s vvv detailed in acting and i think he really go into the character so he can show out even the vvv small emotional like in bk even i don't like bk character but it seem to me I was always looking at him when he s just standing there with other casts and not as I that time was thinking why this always tighten his face and it seem tiring to keep that kind of serious face

And not because he s good looking that attrAct others but it s his overall acting I mean not acting but he become the characters he plAying so this s the point that is why he attract viewers Eyes

And I always amaZe to see his many faces

Like in bk and Siu he really can play out a vvv different ppl

Sorry I keep emphasise on This but I really think that why he look and feel so different on those two roles

Still quite hard to put them together with the cutie I see in. 1n2d

I think not the make up but the over all look and face expression is vvv different from cutie

Which s the first time In my life come across this kind of actor

And I rmb @coolreborn mention pkw also think that cutie on and off screen are vvv different but he can focus and get into the roles fast that is really his talent

As every actor has his own personality and look so every show he act in will show some of his own character or the look is exactly the same but cutie really impressed me by not looking the same in Siu and bk

I am so happy that I m his fan now so that I can expect to see more of his good acting

And I am the ones who will get bored to an actor easily if he has no improvement in acting but there s still idol that I love for ten years

So for cutie I m not sure i can like him for how long la but I think he ll make his fans stay with him as long as he s still same like now I mean the hardworking and humble

So cutie fighting!

farbarri said:

Sorry to cut your post. But yay I'm not the only one...though you're way ahead of me :( And about those micro expressions given when he is not the main focus in a scene. I kind of got a taste of that in SIU. There was a scene in the police station where one of the extras was trying not to laugh/smile when it was a serious scene. It totally distracted me and tainted the tone of the scene. Joo Won is really in character 24/7 as long as the cameras are rolling. Brownie points for him lol.@coolreborn hahaha I chose it for that purpose. I have enough time to go through it while I'm waiting for Good Doctor! And I'm getting the habit of only skipping to his scenes. Not always because so far it is interesting but I will not be surprised if I do when I am half way :P

Wow you are both so observant! Totally agree Cutie is always immersed in the scene even when the cameras are not zoomed in on him. There was this scene in Bridal Mask where he was facing Boon Yi and the camera was on her face, you could just see a bit of his side but not his eyes. Yet tears dropped like a stream of pearls off his chin, catching the sun rays. Beautiful.

Great that you have started OB. Joo Won's acting was so nuanced and perfectly pitched. Although not as intense as BM, I felt he portrayed the role wth so much sensitivity and care. It gets really awesome from eps 20s to 40s.

Have fun!

Guest classygirls8

WELCOME @vickyhall please come back again >:D<

@mrdimples Bridal Mask is for sure going to be my second drama to watch after OB! and I can't wait to catch up with @farbarri since ep20-40 are the exciting ones.

@ellasam81 hahaha that has happened to me to. In my culture men are supposed to be "manly" and so when I show my fav. singers/actors to my mother she always comments on their "femininity". I don't know if you guys know simon and martina from youtube but she had the same experience when she showed her idols to friends back in the states.

Anyways, goodnight cuties. Hope you have a successful day and pleasant night!