Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:

If you have time for shopping in Tokyo, buy castella which is JW’s favourite cake.  When asked what would he bake if he had to bake for GF, he answered castella because he likes Japanese castella.  Since he can’t bake for you, at least you can share the enjoyment by eating the same kind of cake.  I just had mine during morning tea break but crappy one from Japanese grocery store.  Buy the expensive ones from dept  store or shop.  I tried them before, it was really nice, you will understand why he likes it.  I wonder if Soompiers in Singapore can source it from Takashimaya.

daydreamsindecember said: manyearsago said:

If you have time for shopping in Tokyo, buy castella which is JW’s favourite cake.  When asked what would he bake if he had to bake for GF, he answered castella because he likes Japanese castella.  Since he can’t bake for you, at least you can share the enjoyment by eating the same kind of cake.  I just had mine during morning tea break but crappy one from Japanese grocery store.  Buy the expensive ones from dept  store or shop.  I tried them before, it was really nice, you will understand why he likes it.  I wonder if Soompiers in Singapore can source it from Takashimaya.

coolreborn said: I won't really mind if this Doctor will operate on me... :D

gr_zps51ac47c6.jpg
cr as tagged

Aigooo..... even though I know its tough on Cutie's schedule, seeing this fanarts pics of him in a doctor's uniform.... I really want him to take this role. Even if there's no romance involved just bromance... well.... that is much better. kekekeke.

"This is the Moment" as sang during Taiwan FM

mp3 file

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=531335&uk=3056009684

credit: 勤奋懒猫 on Joo Won baidu

I do not know music at all but to my untrained ears, it seems that he has improved in this version compared to some of the earlier ones I have heard. Perhaps those who can do music critique offer their opinion. Whatever it is, I got goosebumps hearing him sing this. I think the most critically acclaimed rendition is sang by Cho Seung Woo but I am blown away by Hong Kwang Ho's.

I WANT TO GO TO WATCH HIS MUSICAL BUT MY MOM AND SISTER DONT WANT TO GO TO KOREA WITH ME SO I HAVE NO FRIENDS TO GO WITH!!!!! :((
any of u want to come along? let's go together~ i've only just joined this forum last night, and already i feel a 'chemistry' with all of u~ >:D<

manyearsago said:

ハハハハッ!!やっぱり、私は運がない!!

( Hahahahaaaa,  as expected, I don’t have the luck !! )

Now I can only laugh it off!!

@jwonnie   Thank you so much again for your kindness, however the online purchasing has been closed so please don’t worry about asking your friend in Tokyo to offer me help.  It was still open on Monday when I checked the ticketing status.  After replying your post, I immediately logged onto rakuten but the dropdown menu for number of tickets to be purchased had gone, I thought my mac was playing up.  Now I am at work, I tried twice and still couldn’t see the difference!!   I even tried PIA and eplus, but they also have closed the online purchasing.

Well, all portals for purchasing his FM tickets were supposed to be closed ten days ago. If I was not supposed to go even  I tried in April,  I am not disappointed at all.  Your offer is already a big bonus for me and definitely keep me happy for the day.  How nice is it that we don’t even know each other but through Joo Won, you offered me the help unconditionally.  Do you know how much I appreciate it? It is just a blessing for me!!

In a way, I see it positive.  I reckon people have started purchasing his  FM tickets at convenience stores and it is possible that all the tickets are now sold out.  Is it because of his fanmeet in Taiwan, fans are crazy for him and rush in buying his FM tickets.  Two days ago when the news of Green Scalpel and him becoming a Hallyu Star of the new generation were circulating on the web, I saw the same news in his Jap fan blogs already, so good news do spread fast.  (Although it is only my thinking!!)

I will leave you answer my question if his Tokyo FM is a fullhouse.  On 15 June, my thoughts will be with you.  Please try to stay calm, if there is any chance, be proactive, just approach him for photo and even autograph.  Be quick and never let go of any chance!!  Anyway, you will have another opportunity  shaking his hand after the fanmeet, stay calm again and tell him with confidence that you are his big fan.  He saw you at the airport and there is a chance that he may remember you!!   Standing there gazing at him and doing nothing doesn’t help, he could be much shyer than you, my friend!!  I admire that 61-year-old grandma, she is just so so so cute!!  You may not be able to beat her strong mind fangirling Joo Won but I am sure you could be physically better than her.  Bring your binoculars, you definitely need it sitting on the 3rd floor.  (haha, it would be good if the binoculars has the recording function!!) 

I will be looking forward to seeing your posts sharing pics and even vids with us again.  Hey, any chance to voice record his fanmeet., I know JYJ fans did it when they held concerts in Tokyo Dome in April.  I had so much fun listening.  OMG, I nearly “died” when hearing Junsu sang!!  I have been in high spirits after reading the interview of Joo Won and JYJ TD report published in Star1.  So nothing can beat me and upset me now!

“Jeongmal Kamsahamnida” for sharing the Taiwan FM  vids with us !!!  Looking forward to seeing more in June!!

mrdimples said: "This is the Moment" as sang during Taiwan FM

mp3 file

I do not know music at all but to my untrained ears, it seems that he has improved in this version compared to some of the earlier ones I have heard. Perhaps those who can do music critique offer their opinion. Whatever it is, I got goosebumps hearing him sing this. I think the most critically acclaimed rendition is sang by Cho Seung Woo but I am blown away by Hong Kwang Ho's.

Guest nhatkhanh

mrdimples said: "This is the Moment" as sang during Taiwan FM

mp3 file