Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ezze said:

I was hoping Cutie will do a cable drama but otherwise, KBS is my favorite among the 3. About the schedule, it's going to be a mad mad rush for Cutie. I presume the movie will start shooting in June and probably end in July? I have no idea how long it takes to film a movie. This medical drama cannot be longer than 20 eps, maybe even 16. Since this is a medical drama, there won't be many outdoor shoots or action scenes, these will cut down time required. Only thing is I can' figure how is Cutie going to fit in time for rehearsals for Ghost? I I hope he doesn't overwork himself. I am greedy for more Cutie but I hope they can work out a sane schedule for him, if that even exist

And if Joo Sang Wook is on board too, the screens are going to melt this August.

K I just checked on wiki, the character which has been given to JW is supposed to have Savant syndrome - a person with serious mental disabilities inc. Autistic disorder but demonstrating profound and prodigious capacities and/or abilities far in excess of what would be considered normal. Phew! Drama gods as much as I want to see JW on the drama screen this character is tough and will demand physical and mental energies from him. How will he do the musical?

Guest mydeed

Ahhh...  I'm so worried :-(   It’s a fascinating character. Something different for Cutie to broaden his acting skills.   

Remember he tweeted about finishing something (filming?) at 2 am recently!  I'm positive that they already filming the movie.  

If he accept this drama, both Joo Won and Uhmforce will have a new drama running almost at the same time, am I right?  Up till now, Uhmforce never missed any of his 1n2d, same goes with Cutie. 

Luckily for his character, Sam  in Ghost, he will have two understudies, but still he need to practice hard because he's been away from musical for quite some time.  I’m sure he will be the main actor for the opening night that is somewhere in November.

Uhmforce is a busy actor too (that's before he got married, one movie after another) but seems that his dongseng, Joo Won is much busier these days.  Aigoo.

Guest mitchellchin

jjsweeter0211

wrote:

»

So happy that he will come back soon~At the same time I hope that  he won't overwork himself. His schedule is so tight.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook in Talks for New Medical Drama<br />

crystalcove May 20, 2013<br />

<br />

Actor Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook are currently in talks to lead the upcoming KBS drama “Green Scalpel (or “Green Mass”).”“Green Scalpel” will draw the story of a young man with autism who becomes a pediatric surgeon. If confirmed, Joo Woon will play the character of Park Min Jae with the autistic developmental disorder who overcomes obstacles to become a pediatric surgeon. Joo Sang Wook will play the role of Kim Do Han who is one of the best pediatric surgeons in Korea and comes up against Park Min Jae.It has only been five months since Joo Won’s last drama, “Level 7 Civil Servant,” and he is currently starring in the musical “Ghost.” Joo Sang Wook is also busy with his leading role in the cable drama, “Ten 2.”“Green Scalpel” is slated to premier after the end of “Shark.”  <br />

<br />

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/20/joo-won-and-joo-sang-wook-in-talks-for-new-medical-drama/

@mydeed Uhmforce will have the drama running on Wed-Thu whereas JW's will be running on Mon-Tue. However, Sword and Flower should be telecasted by July 3, but, the lead actress twisted her knee. So I don't know if Uhmforce will face any delay for his drama.

And if Shark becomes popular then there could be extensions so Green Scalpel could further take time to telecast in August.

simplydramafied1082 said: @manyearsago : I honestly would love JW to play this role but considering the rehearsals for the musical and with the latest description of him being skinny and the weekend shooting for 1n2d I hope he gives importance to his health. And we know how crazy it gets in dramaland! Let's see what is the latest developments on this case.........
@stearly Generally on k-movies the shooting is kept under wraps and on the day of the movie showcase and VIP premiere further details like interviews and other TV highlights will be done. That is counting 5 to 6 months from now.

@manyearsago So your "strange" feeling and Plan B would be to fly to Korea for "Ghost" but could be "debunked" if he chooses this drama and if it succeeds then international fans would fly in to see his musical reducing chances for you and other soompiers to get their tickets?! :p. Just kidding dear. I understood what you are trying to tell - JW's career course is similar to Jo Seung Woo who is loved in musicals but got similarly acclaim in movies as a result he has gained more fans. And JW who is completely into musicals got acclaim in his very first drama. Actually even JSW met with critical acclaim with his first movie. And as you said this drama requires a lot of stamina. I hope he knows what to do next. This is just a tad worrisome for me as his fan :)

I have a very busy day today and I am unwell today too

Feeling very moody And sick now

I don't know why I have a mixed feeling of his unconfirmed drama

I do want to see him in a drama but his musical will start at August too unless he can take part in later year but I really think His schedule is too tight for a drama now

But I want to see him act too

I don't know what I am thinking

Maybe I am sick so think confused

Yes it s not easy to portray a disabled person

Actually it s very tiring in mind and for body

As I am like that too but I m ok with brain but just that I can't control my muscles and can't talk properly so I get sick easily

Come back to joo Won drama I want to see him act as long as he can

If he can't I think I will just wait for another opportunity Ba

Fighting !!! Jw

Guest maea18

@simplydramafied1082 actually, kim ok bin delayed her surgery and treat herself with medicine until after she finishes her drama filming w/ uhmforce.   :>

Oh cool.....thanks for the info @maea18. Well God be with her when she is doing the drama @-) I hope she doesn't injure herself anymore.

R u new to the thread? Welcome >:D< or have you posted much earlier here? I am losing track on the number of people on the thread now. And that's a good thing, aint it @coolreborn :D. ??

@ellasam81 please do take care of your health. Try not to strain yourself :)

I will take care thanks

I have to work from Home and last few days too focus in joo won so have not worked so now rush to finish all the works

I will be ok when I see cutie sweet smile photos heheh

You too take care

Guest padme

OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Really this boy knows how to surprise me and amazed me by his decission in projects, I know isn't confirmed yet but I hope he do this, it's a promising and challenging role mannnn he will have more extra points to his performance, other than that I really will like see him in this kind of role-drama becouse I have a cousin with autism disease and well I wanna see his performance in something with I have a connexion in more personal theme.

*cross my fingers*

manyearsago said: simplydramafied1082 said: @manyearsago : I honestly would love JW to play this role but considering the rehearsals for the musical and with the latest description of him being skinny and the weekend shooting for 1n2d I hope he gives importance to his health. And we know how crazy it gets in dramaland! Let's see what is the latest developments on this case.........
@stearly Generally on k-movies the shooting is kept under wraps and on the day of the movie showcase and VIP premiere further details like interviews and other TV highlights will be done. That is counting 5 to 6 months from now.

...cont. 1N2D 05-19-2013 Screencaps

I really like it when they gather in the morning and just talk... maybe some nonsense stuffs. :))

jw1n2d05192013a14_zps3a7ec92f.png

jw1n2d05192013a15_zpsde5ca057.png

Cutie's Signature 1N2D waving pose

jw1n2d05192013a16_zpsb403801f.png

jw1n2d05192013a17_zps2f7597d0.png

jw1n2d05192013a18_zps190170f5.png

jw1n2d05192013a19_zpscca2f37b.png

jw1n2d05192013a20_zpsfb320ac6.png

Cutie's expression here is so cute... despite the half shot

jw1n2d05192013a21_zpse6d28f00.png

jw1n2d05192013a22_zps81f47024.png

jw1n2d05192013a23_zpsa868ad47.png