Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi @simplydramafied1082, thanks for your welcome, and hello to all the other Joo Won's fans here. No, I haven't posted here before, it was my first time posting in here last night, but I'm usually visiting this thread for Joo Won updates. It's such a fast moving thread - possibly the fastest on soompi right now - that I most of the times I can't catch up with all the news, so feels intimidating to post when I don't have a clue what's the latest JW bit, but I'm pleased that JW has so many loyal, "obssessed" - in a totally positive way ;) - fans. For the UEE funny repartee with JW at the recent awards, the allkpop article was most welcome in translating it.

Keep it up, people, and congrats once again for the awesome fun and discussions you have in here. Cheers!

@FemaleQuixote: Welcome to Cutie's Thread dear. Looks like I was late in welcoming you, got busy with Paeksang award (more on oggling at Cutie's pics and vidz ;))) and RL that I haven't keep track of the new ones who post here. :D You don't have to post about Cutie's latest happening dear, you can just come here and spazz about him and its ok. :D And I think you forgot one more word in your Cutie - fans description, I think there should be "possessed" in there :))  Cutie-possesed. :))

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Guest padme

xDDD is my pleasure girls  have made  you all laugh here with my Don Lee Kang to <3 hehe we can call this a rolling in the deep ehem is mean rolling of laugh in the deep of the mustache of Don LKT :D:D:D

@simplydramafied1082 we should demand Joo won cutie play a character like Don Juan and then i'm ready to be part of his Harem of women  B-)  but I might think that some guys could it be atracted to him too  :)>-   *calling Park Ki woong hyung* xDD

Guest septmoon16

Joo Won looked amazing at baeksang!!!! I love his red carpet look - so sleek and gentlemanly.
He and Kim Bum definitely pwned the white tux. :x

and since I can't seem to have my pretty without a dash of torture... here is a BM fanart.

@mrdimples - this one is dedicated to you!

d7625740-27de-4801-a2aa-0e4bd14e8680_zps

septmoon16 said: Joo Won looked amazing at baeksang!!!! I love his red carpet look - so sleek and gentlemanly.
He and Kim Bum definitely pwned the white tux. :x

and since I can't seem to have my pretty without a dash of torture... here is a BM fanart.

@mrdimples - this one is dedicated to you!

simplydramafied1082 said: mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Guest Mishiellie

ok~~ I no longer have a clue how many pages I have to back read.. and I will probably never have time to read it... I haven't had time to watch 1N2D since 1st ep for new member....  =S

but!!! after work today.. i did manage to make some gifs of our cutie~~
here they are~~~ 
Original video from JW DC.. forgot the person's username =S

tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo3_400.gif       tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo2_250.gif     tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo4_250.gif    tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo5_400.gif  
  tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo6_250.gif     tumblr_mmm8jjndFy1rvgn4zo7_250.gif

enjoy~~~~
our cutie looked soooo goooddd
ooo almost forgot red carpet part
tumblr_mmm9geI62E1rvgn4zo1_400.gif      tumblr_mmm9geI62E1rvgn4zo2_250.gif

Guest Mishiellie

some star1 bts gifs
I'm pretty sure many has already made gifs for it~~ 
tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo1_400.gif   tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo2_400.gif  tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo4_400.gif   tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo5_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo6_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo7_400.gif  

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo8_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo10_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo9_400.gif