Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Poor Joo Won!! Well, fans can be too extreme sometimes. I hope they don't end up hurting him by mistake or anything bcoz that would be bad >:P
I think it's better to be the type of fan like me that secretly diving into the moat seeing his hawt pictures and his cuteness in 1N2D without him knowing hahaha...besides, if I do meet him in person, I guess I need to wear the lady gaga's platform in order to reach his hair =))
gosh I wish I'm taller now!!

I was about to sleep.... but saw this at DC ... Now you be the judge moat and garden pals.

Title of the post in DC :  각시탈 앨범 인증! google translated : Gaksital certified album!

5otsom.jpg
*this is the same pic I've seen in Yesasia except in there its OST not Original Sound Track

2h6yt5t.jpg

2pt9s86.jpg

2q2gxo1.jpg
fr DCinside

if this is what I have ordered.... 8wgzd3.gif

if not .... 2dh740j.gif

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn wrote: »
I was about to sleep.... but saw this at DC ... Now you be the judge moat and garden pals.

Title of the post in DC :  각시탈 앨범 인증! google translated : Gaksital certified album!

*this is the same pic I've seen in Yesasia except in there its OST not Original Sound Track
f this is what I have ordered.... 

if not ....

crimsonskyx said:

coolreborn wrote: »

f this is what I have ordered.... 

if not ....

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn said: @crimsonskyx: *now where did I saw your name, lol* That's what I'm thinking too. I just hope this is pretty much the same, it's my first time to buy a CD in Korea. Aside from Bae Yong Joon's book that I asked my coworkers to buy when they went to Korea *heck I even bought them Starbucks after they went back home*, this is the second Korean merchandise that I bought. Hope I will not be disappointed, let it be the same... [-O<

crimsonskyx said:
coolreborn said: @crimsonskyx: *now where did I saw your name, lol* That's what I'm thinking too. I just hope this is pretty much the same, it's my first time to buy a CD in Korea. Aside from Bae Yong Joon's book that I asked my coworkers to buy when they went to Korea *heck I even bought them Starbucks after they went back home*, this is the second Korean merchandise that I bought. Hope I will not be disappointed, let it be the same... [-O<

@ctfrsgp, well...I guess if you are not going to kiss or talk to him then it's fine hahahahaha. It's going to be so so so funny if Bird PD really does that. But does Korea have durians?!?! How does he even know of them...
@coolreborn, Durian is one of those type where you either hate it or like it. But...it's yummyyyyyyy kekekekke