Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@lavender2love woah really? jongmal yeo? i know wasn't it exciting to watch? LOL that's funny that girl said 'he made me wet' hahaha was that vulgar or what? hahaha but i guess when you're excited seeing him in person one cld just not hold her tongue! luvd his answers, he's so charismatic isn't he? BoA is indeed lucky if their relationship takes them one day to that aisle bc JW ssi seems v nice and down to earth type of guy! argh we're jealous these students got to see him up close N personal and he was just too gracious with them, that's a role model for celebs....he's not being annoyed with fans around him! don't we miss his cute dimples? yay :)

btw many thx for those cute/gorgeous pix you shared - he's truly an eye-candy! luv his killer smile where his dimples emerge :) gosh where did u ever find that JW calendar i'd luv to print that & gaze at it :)

i''m thinking of replacing my avatar with this one :)large.jpg

• Like 2

Hi dear @hibiscus23...... you are such a good fan. Here let me help you. Soompi rule says 3 images a post so here are the three I randomly pick.  They are all favourite scenes . The last two are from the current My Sassy Girl drama. We love how Joo Won's character swirledl the princess around and protected her behind an umbrella from the assassin.  He's so macho . The third picture shows his drunken bravado.I'll help post the link afterwards.

Cheers friend .

tumblr_inline_nshkr6WiIY1rsrwwu_500.gif

tumblr_org2tq64Ll1r1fzv0o4_r2_540.gif

tumblr_or4dl86L5v1r1fzv0o5_540.gif

• Like 4

@lavender2love dear chingoo you just made my day, he's so cute in all the ones u posted :) many many kamsa habnida to your expertise! i've been a soompi spazzer if you will but not too long ago there were some changes here, it used to be that i cld just post tumblrs w/o any probs but even the link or pix from hancinema failed to be posted :( luv luv those tumblrs u posted, right now bef heading outside am looking at some of MSG episodes randomly on YT but after i finish my marathoning of JW dramas etc i'll surely watch MSG in its entirety, albeit i've said or expressed earlier am not into epis but this one seems fun to watch esp if he's in it :)

have a lovely day & TTYL to u & all JW fans here!

• Like 3

Just a little " warning " @hibiscus23. In the first few episodes, don't be alarm at some of the " crude " scenes. She is really a " bad-a** " in there, barfing and accusing. Take it with a pinch of salt. look for motives.... every action is the consequence of another. Look for the layering of characters. Princess has a sad background.

What we love Joo Won's character is that he's intellgent, gentlemanly, noble and a fine young man..... a perfect future husband , perfect son and brither. Thank goodness he is not acting the buffoon , abused and degraded as in the movie version. Here are some samplings

The first two gifs are when they are caught " in bed " but not what you think. hahaha

tumblr_orhtwoay4p1r1fzv0o5_r1_400.giftumblr_orhtwoay4p1r1fzv0o3_r1_400.gif

Eventually she showed some feels for him.

tumblr_orsf2hyON71sp2kg8o4_400.giftumblr_orsf2hyON71sp2kg8o5_400.gif

• Like 2

@lavender2love woah awesome overload thx again chingoo! you're good fan yourself :) luv luv those tumblrs - now u are making me more anxious to watch MSG, indeed i believe JW ssi is a good husband (material), good son & all that no wonder he's so blessed! how far are you and others here in terms of episodes? btw is the rating/s good so far? after all JW is the King of Ratings :) and am enjoying 7th CS drama where i'm almost finished!

Spoiler

mind u am not a gr8 fan of the lead actress but i'll bear with it :)

• Like 2

Loved seeing these two together... :D

( Joo Won with child actor Choi Ro Woon who played little Park Shi On in Good Doctor and Crown Prince in My Sassy Girl)

Also leaving a fan-made video where the clips are from MSG but the music is by BoA.. :tongue:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

btw is the rating/s good so far? after all JW is the King of Ratings :) and am enjoying 7th CS drama where i'm almost finished!

The drama ended with a rating of 11.4% which is less than what everyone was expecting( it did nicely maintained a constant rating considering the negativity the drama faced from the k-netizen). The drama is quite enjoyable in my opinion. It's not a masterpiece but it's a very enjoyable drama. The drama starting is not that strong (I myself started enjoying it after the first two episodes) but the more the the story moves the more it gets better. For a Sageuk Drama MSG is funny and bright.

And it's my first time watching Oh Yeon Seo's work. I've to say, she did really well. In some scenes she did so well that it touched my heart and I'm glad that production picked her for the character of Princess Hye Myung. JW and OYS showed a nice chemistry too. Hope you'll enjoy. :)

I've yet to see 7th grade civil servant.. I was saving it for the time when he would go for MS. Looks like the time has come.. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@lavender2love woah awesome overload thx again chingoo! you're good fan yourself :) luv luv those tumblrs - now u are making me more anxious to watch MSG, indeed i believe JW ssi is a good husband (material), good son & all that no wonder he's so blessed! how far are you and others here in terms of episodes? btw is the rating/s good so far? after all JW is the King of Ratings :) and am enjoying 7th CS drama where i'm almost finished!

Reveal hidden contents

mind u am not a gr8 fan of the lead actress but i'll bear with it :)

@hibiscus23......... believe it or not  in MSG.... we're on REWATCH episodes now. Like a day ago, we imagined we're watching epi 30 and we went online and comemnted on the scenes. Today we were commenting on favourite scenes and analyzing the details. Amazingly some fans just learned how to do gifs and these gifs really make the thread lively.

" mind u am not a gr8 fan of the lead actress but i'll bear with it :) "

LOL ..... !!! That's okay. Just grin and bear it. Actually she's a very good actress and she has just gained new fans in MSG.. Oh the rating ended well at 11 plus. Of course this is below Yong Pal's 20 not to mention his other super high ratings.  But we are happy it maintained.

Let's have achange of Joo Won in modern clothes...

DFYVea_UQAAEeAe.jpg

What do you think ? I think he's a bit too thin here. I'd prefer him with a little more " meat " and I really like some of his edgier shots with artistic camera angles.

DEYj6X9VwAAIpQ9.jpg

DEYj5RrU0AEdx1R.jpg

Spoiler

DEYj7ZmUIAQO6Rt.jpg

@flutterby06.... that's something new.... images from MSG but song by his gf.... and it's in English... cool!!!! This is the first time I hear her sing, though I 've watched her dance and she's an amazing dancer.

• Like 3

@flutterby06  Correct me if I’m wrong with all the prev dramas he’d done this must be the lowest rating among them? Mind u i’ve seen the MSG movie with Cha tae yeon (spell?) but it’s been awhile back & don’t laugh I can’t recall how it went hahaha! Actually I did look at epis 1 & stopped a few wks ago coz I was just curious how it goes & at that time I was watching YP where I got hooked thereafter I thought of watching BM again I got engrossed & didn’t think of gg back to MSG – instead I’m now onto 7th CS drama! I hope you watch it too, it’s good & he’s really cute as the charac Gil Ro(his NIS name) I think that’s his name or Phil ho (his birth name). I will give u my feedback once am into MSG mode!

@lavender2love thx for sharing more pix of him.....i agree i prefer that he's not that thin in one of those photos, like u said "more meat" hahaha  really you guys are on rewatching mode now?? did it end or wrap already? i guess it's only 30 epis? right? yeah i know she's a good actress i guess i saw her first time in Jang Bo Ri where her charac was a little annoying for me at least (my opinion) but maybe i'll hv a diff perception of her if i continue w/MSG!! :)

btw what happen to other JW fans here esp @airplanegirl or maybe i hv to go back a few more pages to see who are active on this thread :) ? so glad i'm a part of JW thread now and happy to exchange anything and everything about our great guy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

btw what happen to other JW fans here esp @airplanegirl or maybe i hv to go back a few more pages to see who are active on this thread :) ? so glad i'm a part of JW thread now and happy to exchange anything and everything about our great guy!

I'm here! I'm always lurking in this thread! 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

I'm here! I'm always lurking in this thread! 

hi @airplanegirl belated thx for starting this thread! nice to be here, i think he deserves our attention & accolades for after all he brought (bring) us a lot of good entertainment, he's so charismatic let alone therapeutic, seeing his beautiful smile with that big dimples are more than enough to make our day/s! :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@flutterby06  Correct me if I’m wrong with all the prev dramas he’d done this must be the lowest rating among them? Mind u i’ve seen the MSG movie with Cha tae yeon (spell?) but it’s been awhile back & don’t laugh I can’t recall how it went hahaha! Actually I did look at epis 1 & stopped a few wks ago coz I was just curious how it goes & at that time I was watching YP where I got hooked thereafter I thought of watching BM again I got engrossed & didn’t think of gg back to MSG – instead I’m now onto 7th CS drama! I hope you watch it too, it’s good & he’s really cute as the charac Gil Ro(his NIS name) I think that’s his name or Phil ho (his birth name). I will give u my feedback once am into MSG mode!

His lowest rated drama would have to be 'Nodame.' It only managed to get 9% ratings.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

hi @airplanegirl belated thx for starting this thread! nice to be here, i think he deserves our attention & accolades for after all he brought (bring) us a lot of good entertainment, he's so charismatic let alone therapeutic, seeing his beautiful smile with that big dimples are more than enough to make our day/s! :)

Just straightening out some facts. @coolreborn started this thread but for some reason ( maybe busy ) she couldn't continue and the thread lost its direction. Only @flutterby06 was holding the fort. So @mrdimples asked for a volunteer and our super girl @airplanegirl became the new admin. It's so kind of her because this thread deserves to be active and appreciative of Joo Won's talent and good personality. It is a thread that was started on much love and adoration from his old fans but alas they are not here. I came from MSG because it is sad that this thread was going down the slippery road. So we are so happy that an old fan like you is on board and making things happen with your videos and posting other stuff @hibiscus23

This is a tribute to his old fans who love his cute sleeping pictures. I think I recognise the first one from Yong Pal.

20225353_412305745831798_209412421985501

20347030_1952776398325533_41712191091297

20214409_1959397440999478_83417736966244

• Like 3

11 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

His lowest rated drama would have to be 'Nodame.' It only managed to get 9% ratings.

hmm nvr heard of that one must be one of his earlier projects?

@lavender2love thx chingoo for the info on who initiated this; it's been long overdue for me to be here since i just got engrossed with other stuff & other k actors along the way but i kinda had a jumpstart if you will since a frnd told me she enjoyed YP & that opened a can of worms :) luvd those pix of him sleeping like a baby LOL he's super adorable!  thx for all the warm welcome here you all are great fans i must say!

• Like 3

@hibiscus23..... Ahhhhhhhh ....... for old times sake..... for me they are really wonderful memorable old times. I've watched these clips many times over. Both JW and KTH just fill the screen with their exceptional good looks. The introduction set such a high note of sizzle. The awards night was momentous for me as they won top awards. A Daesang for Joo Won and Top excellence for KTH plus couple and popular stars awards. Jow won's speech was so passionate. He spoke his heart out. It was a wonderful amazing night.

• Like 2