Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

waaaahhhhh!!! eye-candy in the morning!!! i slept watching his fansign pictures, and i woke up to more amazing pictures~ i cant sleep last night thinking of those dimples and unbuttoned shirt. :D :D :D
new curtain call pose! Sam loves Molly~ :x :x :x :x
67at.jpg

I have been attempting to write the 3rd installment of my fan fic and looking at Cutie's neck and unbuttoned collar is having a bad bad influence on my writing.

sometimes I think God is merciful to fans like me because I get so struck just by gawking at his awesome frame alone that I don't care if he is muscular(by typical korean male celebrities' standard or not). If he adds more muscles, yes...I may not be alive, @ophris.

hxu1.jpgl40n.jpg

I dunno about you gals but Cutie has made me obsessed about smell, I can't even explain why. Is it pheromones or what? When I saw last night pics which as usual gave hint that he was a little drenched in his perspiration, the first thought that came to me was to bury my nose into that open collar and chest. I think I have turned into a weirdo. True, I have been hung up on smell pretty much of my life but when it comes to smell of humans, the only ones I want to bury my nose in are babies. And Cutie though very cute is NOT a baby. Geez.....is it only 9:40am? Why are my days starting as weirdly as it ends?
xyxx.jpg

credit as tagged

coolreborn said: class="entry-title"In celebration with Ghost Musical 100 performances..... we bring you.
class="entry-title"Joo Won | SAM – Ghost The Musical Play Book- Joo Won’s Part

English Translation of Joo Won's Part

8n5u.png

Read whole Article at http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/joo-won-sam-ghost-the-musical-play-book-joo-wons-part/

by Joo Won Cutie International Fan Club

Recently, our Korean translator sdee shared this delicious titbit on Joo Won's fashion shoot and interview for Star Magazine.

z30v.jpg

At the end of the interview, the reporter added

"Honestly confessing, today's filming was not comfortable for JooWon.  He came straight to studio from Chun-An and had exhaustion written all over his face.  Furthermore, we made him stand in the studio in his bare feet until they turned black, and until we had the A cut shots, we made him smoke 3 cigarets back to back.  But still, at the end of the interview,as JW was getting up said 'it feels good be able to have a long talk in a while.' and smiled.  Even if it was empty words, it's much comforting words to an Editor than 'please take this out from the interview'.  JooWon who knows how to consider others, seem already close to a good man/person he said he wants to be."^^

Joo Won's GHOST Musical - 100th Performance Special

Take a look at the pictures that one of our Joo Won Cutie fans snapped while she was there. They are posted on the blog here http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/joo-wons-ghost…rsary-pictures/

And *squeals* our GHOST Rice Wreath is still there :D

kiu1.png

i really, REALLY want to see Joowon act as a mute. he has this amazing ability to act with expressions and body language that even without dialogues, Joowon can express his emotion perfectly.
THIS...5lm3.jpg

is just amazing display of emotion. look at how tightly he grabs Jiyeon's shirt, and how tightly he embraces her. he could have done it like how he usually does, which is the dance. but last night, he uses his body language to display his love, longing and so many other mixed emotion.
which is why i think Joowon would do amazingly in a mute role. not many people will be able to challenge this. some actors cannot act, some can act through dialogues, some have the ability to do amazing expressions and can act brilliantly with the help of great dialogues.
i believe Joowon falls under the last category, where he can act even without great dialogues. in Ghost, there are times when Sam was not on stage, but he speaks through voice over with great emotion like anger, sadness, love, etc. this is acting using intonation, and i know now after watching Ghost that Joowon is awesome at that. :D so i really want to see him challenge a mute role, something that an actor rarely get to attempt.

mrdimples said: Joo Won's GHOST Musical - 100th Performance Special

Take a look at the pictures that one of our Joo Won Cutie fans snapped while she was there. They are posted on the blog here http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/joo-wons-ghost…rsary-pictures/

And *squeals* our GHOST Rice Wreath is still there :D