Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said: Yep just saw the news. I think mid of October would be his last episode as per the news. Because of his musical dates and schedule, it will clash with the recording of the show. Aigooooooo, hmph, I don't think Joo Won wants to leave the show. Poor thing,I hope he will still be there on other variety shows :(

----edit

I am assuming this might be one of the reason his manager said he was not smiling the whole time on the 26th, until our food project arrived. Really don't know what to say - seems like I've been struck by lightning :((

ezze said: simplydramafied1082 said: Yep just saw the news. I think mid of October would be his last episode as per the news. Because of his musical dates and schedule, it will clash with the recording of the show. Aigooooooo, hmph, I don't think Joo Won wants to leave the show. Poor thing,I hope he will still be there on other variety shows :(

----edit

I am assuming this might be one of the reason his manager said he was not smiling the whole time on the 26th, until our food project arrived. Really don't know what to say - seems like I've been struck by lightning :((

ugh...Thought I'd check forums before sleep and I just see terrible news.  :<   I do understand that it may be good for him...I do want him to get enough rest.  But still is crushing news.   :(( :(( :((  I actually feared something like this happening but was  hoping that he wouldn't leave til much later.  Seeing cutie smile always cheered me up.  ....Even so...I want to cheer him on and be happy for him.  

Lets just respect the decision his agency has made in his best interest. I'm actually really relieved with this news... i have been expecting this to happen so itz not too big a shock to me.

Letz NOT flood cutie with tweets complaining about his leaving 1N2D as he must alrdy be really sadden by this decision. He probably has tried his very best to cope with his hectic work schedules by sacrificing his own rest days and the alrdy little time tat he cld hav spend with his family. Rem in the recent ep where he shared that he cld not celebrate his father's birthday. He may have also missed his mummy's birthday celebration and their family gathering during Choseuk in Sep.

So letz be considerate and not make the situation worse for our dear cutie.

-edit-

Eeerrrrhhhh... ive got a Mission Impossible this evening... to break this news to my pet at home... The Momz gonna be upset to hear tat her darling is leaving 1N2D and she will not see him anymore on Sundays :(( :((

ctfrsgp said: Lets just respect the decision his agency has made in his best interest. I'm actually really

relieved with this news... i have been expecting this to happen so itz not too big a shock to me.

Letz NOT flood cutie with tweets complaining about his leaving 1N2D as he must alrdy be really sadden by this decision. He probably has tried his very best to cope with his hectic work schedules by sacrificing his own rest days and the alrdy little time tat he cld hav spend with his family. Rem in the recent ep where he shared that he cld not celebrate his father's birthday. He may have also missed his mummy's birthday celebration and their family gathering during Choseuk in Sep.

So letz be considerate and not make the situation worse for our dear cutie.

Now is the 'little devil' in me talking... take no offence... Im just ranting...

I hope the show will crash without cutie >:) I have read some nasty comments in Baidu 1N2D forum which is full of fans of the cast of the 1st season. Quite a significant no. of them have been complaining how bad the S2 cast and crew have been performing even since S2 started and they have been hoping for the come-back of the old team...

Thank you,Joo Won shi.for everything .I love actor Joo Won but I truly respect you as a person,Moon Jun Won.I feel very sad about this news but It's okay.It was a right choice actually. I am always thankful for showing us your real self.It was really difficult for you but you never lose your smile no matter what.Thank you.You are my inspiration. >:D<

ctfrsgp said: Now is the 'little devil' in me talking... take no offence... Im just ranting...

I hope the show will crash without cutie >:) I have read some nasty comments in Baidu 1N2D forum which is full of fans of the cast of the 1st season. Quite a significant no. of them have been complaining how bad the S2 cast and crew have been performing even since S2 started and they have been hoping for the come-back of the old team...