Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

How have I not seen these before.

Haha. When the video first starts, I thought it looked like Cha Yoojin's hairstyle. Then after the first jump he floats like... a corpse? And then after the next jump, his hairstyle looks like Woo Ki Myung's mushroom hair ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rionae said:

How have I not seen these before.

Haha. When the video first starts, I thought it looked like Cha Yoojin's hairstyle. Then after the first jump he floats like... a corpse? And then after the next jump, his hairstyle looks like Woo Ki Myung's mushroom hair ㅋㅋㅋ

There are links to every single (minus one or two) Gaksital BTS in the Gaksital thread, all 81 of them or whatever it was, plus several unofficial ones (but...the post is a horrible, horrible mess since the move...I haven't fixed it yet...)

Should I fix it?  Is anyone else interested?  Good lord.  I am tired of fixing things, lol.  But I will do it if people want me to.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ecs707a said:

There are links to every single (minus one or two) Gaksital BTS in the Gaksital thread, all 81 of them or whatever it was, plus several unofficial ones (but...the post is a horrible, horrible mess since the move...I haven't fixed it yet...)

Should I fix it?  Is anyone else interested?  Good lord.  I am tired of fixing things, lol.  But I will do it if people want me to.

Heol. 81 videos is a lot to fix. I can just view from the related videos on YouTube ^^ Thanks! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rionae said:

Heol. 81 videos is a lot to fix. I can just view from the related videos on YouTube ^^ Thanks! 

Too bad :)  I just fixed it anyway.  Giant list HERE

And they're not all on youtube anyway.

I knew it was going to drive me crazy as soon as I started thinking about it again.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Too bad :)  I just fixed it anyway.  Giant list HERE

And they're not all on youtube anyway.

I knew it was going to drive me crazy as soon as I started thinking about it again.

Thank you! And i wish I had discovered the list earlier. Like 2 years ago :lol::lol::lol: I'll enjoy the vids and thanks for fixing it! Much love :wub:

• Like 5

A New Drama without casts!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/medical-mystery-drama-beautiful-mind-revived-for-kbs-spring-schedule/#more-112021

BUT....A doctor role again although the role sounds quite meaty.A few "high profile" actors turned down this drama and now they are now looking for another  high profile actor for lead. Some commenters  are guessing Joo Won.What do you all think?

• Like 4

I don't think that he will receive doctors role again.

Maybe choose movie more than drama he over hard work  C drama and movie and drama in this years full of hallyu and high budget etc not suit him in this time 

Now K drama very boring while K movie interesting 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ma OO said:

A New Drama without casts!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/medical-mystery-drama-beautiful-mind-revived-for-kbs-spring-schedule/#more-112021

BUT....A doctor role again although the role sounds quite meaty.A few "high profile" actors turned down this drama and now they are now looking for another  high profile actor for lead. Some commenters  are guessing Joo Won.What do you all think?

If this was taken by tvN, I might be more positive. They are the channel to go to when it comes to the dark and thrills. The experience is totally different with KBS and the likes. Think Blood, Dr Stranger....

I really cannot see Joo Won taking this because he said he wanted to play an ordinary person and this character sounds anything but ordinary. Plus, he will be playing a doctor again. That comment on DB though had me laughing...yeah, at this rate, he would be doing a real surgery.

In any case, it's just speculating for fun. Whatever and however it may look, I would say the most important factor is writing. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ctfrsgp said:

Our foodie cutie showing off his Mommy's homecooked yummies again... Im hungry :P

I had wanted to ask you....I dunno why my IG didn't show the 'dog sticking out tongue' post. 

And why is JW posting pics of food? Doesn't he know that we are veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy hungry? 

At this point, I can eat him up whole. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

If this was taken by tvN, I might be more positive. They are the channel to go to when it comes to the dark and thrills. The experience is totally different with KBS and the likes. Think Blood, Dr Stranger....

I really cannot see Joo Won taking this because he said he wanted to play an ordinary person and this character sounds anything but ordinary. Plus, he will be playing a doctor again. That comment on DB though had me laughing...yeah, at this rate, he would be doing a real surgery.

In any case, it's just speculating for fun. Whatever and however it may look, I would say the most important factor is writing. 

Me too dont think JW will take up another medical drama or rather a doctor role again so soon. I'm just wondering if he may choose to consider a weekend family drama since he mentioned about wanting to do one for his granny and as you mentioned he wants to act in a role of an ordinary person.

• Like 2

Gah, I just don't want to speculate anymore.  There are still dramas coming up in late spring and early summer without confirmed cast members, so there's still hope.  But they just need to announce something already (before we all drive each other crazy with all this speculation...or is it just me?).  

But....

I also don't think it would be a weekend drama.  That's probably cutting it way too close if he's enlisting this year.  And this psychopath doctor thing is just too many doctor roles.  Not that it would stop him, probably, if it was really something he wanted to do, but still. 

The Wed-Thur slot after Goodbye Mr. Black for MBC and Come Back Mister or whatever it is for SBS are still open (tentative dramas with no cast yet), as far as I know.  The Mon-Tues slot after Daebak for SBS and Neighborhood Lawyer for KBS are also still open.  All of those would be May or June, I think.  There's not much info about any of them yet, but maybe one of those...

• Like 3