Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

latteholic wrote: »

raito1310 said:

Joo Won will be MC for the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards (9 May)  with Kim Ah Joong and Oh Sang Jin !!

google translation

Oh, Sang - Jin Whites first MC confirmed, Ah Jung Joo Won kiss  2013-04-09 07:28:19

me squirt my drin out my nose!!

*clears throat* But yeay for him becoming the MC!! Still feel gutted for him not being nominated [CMIIW], but this... this is good news, at least we can ogle at him for the whole show!

OMG, twin... I can see tat your PC always get a share of tat beverage u r drinking whenever u r in this thread

Yes, itz a good news for us shippers of the cutie I always know when "The Big Boss Upstairs" closes one door, HE will open another grander door. Can I assume tat this is an alternative way to acknowledge Junnie and recognition of his presence???

BTW, a few days ago I read in Baidu tat the voting for Baeksaeng Awards is only open to Korean citizens and they actually charge 110 won per vote and each (voter) is limited to 10 votes per day. The last time I checked, PKC is leading the race for Most Popular Male Actor TV cat, uri Junnie is in #5.

My twin, I know right? This time I really tried hard not to spill it on my lappie [i need to have a cute name for my laptop too! ~ :D], that's why it came out through my nose... But... I think the best spill-proof way is that I should avoid drinking when I'm here! :))

I feel the same, I think this is some kind of compensation for him not being nominated in the best actor category, or even for Gaksital not being nominated as the best drama. Cutie is the face of the drama, and so having him as the MC would also give Gaksital the recognition it truly deserves

And btw, who is PKC, twin?

Ooops. It shld be PYC Park Yoochun... naughty Note chan is acting up again.

This penguin is so bored... Nothing to do now since we have yet another holiday... Sigh... Maybe i should liven up BM and 7LCS for a bit... *waddles away*

Pororo go burn some threads and create havoc but dun get kicked out coz I need my roommate in the bunny holes...

@ctfrsgp LMAO!!! Ermayghad!! That was the paragliding I was talking about!!! I even had to screen capture frame by frame by frame!! There's a a moatier a-few-seconds-earlier frame of that part! Gawwwd I wish I am that harness!! =)) 

Yes, Dr. I knew... tatz why I posted it for u >:):D

Guest mhelbenito

daydreamsindecember said: Morning (from Singapore)! Hope everyone's feeling better and more accepting after ytd's bout of news indigestion. I'm still struggling to come to terms with the massive skinship he's gonna be doing though. Wonnie if you want to learn about kissing/ahem stuff I'm sure the noonas here will gladly show you a thing or two :((

Anyway, random but I was just thinking about the type of role I would love JW to play before he enlists into the army. A VILLIAN would really let him go out with a bang! Perhaps something creepily evil like a psychopath. I think Yoo Ji Tae is a fine example of an actor who can do both baddie and goody. What do y'all think???

PS: Thank you so much for that bum-bum pic @crazyoverkdrama. Best way to wake up hehehe. & Welcome @LightGrace!

Guest mhelbenito

This has been an overwhelming morning for me... *whew*
It took me a while for everything to sink in. I doubt it if I have already digested every news on this thread. Just opened my lappy the moment I woke up. As I was a few pages behind, I was scanning and all I see is "Back on theater", "Ghost","scandal of a co-star", "Goodbye TV", "MC for Baeksang", "2014", "enlistment".... Though I've replied and quoted some of the posts here, but my mind is still lost. I'm one of dumbfounded yous too... 
Whoah, I'm eating Joowoonie news for breakfast. I will need some coffee and a smile from Joowonie... :)
2i9qpu1.jpg

Guest mhelbenito

@daydreamsindecember  Speaking of dream roles. Same goes with you. But psycho like, Leonardo di Caprio roles. Joowoonie is great with cop/investigator roles and I'd love to see him as an investigator turned psycho like Di Caprio in Shutter Island.

Mishiellie said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OMGG OMG OMG just found out from JW baidu... the Chinese subbing team for 1N2D won't be subbing the show anymore.. due to copyright issues

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
im going to go and cry in the corner nowwwww 
1st its JW musical and now this... MY POOR WEAK HEART CAN'T TAKE IT  :((

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: Mishiellie said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OMGG OMG OMG just found out from JW baidu... the Chinese subbing team for 1N2D won't be subbing the show anymore.. due to copyright issues

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
im going to go and cry in the corner nowwwww 
1st its JW musical and now this... MY POOR WEAK HEART CAN'T TAKE IT  :((