Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

*sighs* Now we only have 1N2D to look forward to every week....

.... CFs, fanmeets, etc.  we welcome you here with open arms and legs!!!

But I would want Cutie to rest after he filmed 1N2D this week... hope he will have fun even though he got no rest, may he win the games and sleeps indoor.

This bunny was having a monologue in 7G thread earlier tis morning ;;) In case some of u is not going back there for fear of "sad memories" sake, herez the renactment of my monologue :D where I shared my feelings abt the show and my appreciation for my fellow 7G shippers some of whom have been revived after last night :))

Looks like I really missed the party :(( :((

Blaming it on my toasted brain and paws caused by the brazing heat fr the sun yesterday afternoon ...

Well, if therez anyone left in here to listen to an old bunny talking to herself... I jus want to thank everyone for staying tog no matter how crappy the script and ratings were, we still hav fun bcoz of our wonderful SeoRo and the other supporting roles. Also, although the staff is not the Dream Team, they had still managed to leave us with some memorable scenes tat we hav all loved:

¤ First and second meetings

¤ Car racing scene

¤ Jajjangmyeon.on scooter scene

¤ Ballroom dancing scene

¤ Balcony papercup love confession scene

¤ Parachute birthday song scene

¤ "You soooo sexy~ sexy~ sexy~" cum Monkey debut scene

¤ First "bloody" hug after accident scene

¤ First Make Dinner (not Love >:) ) scene

¤ Courtyard lie on SW's lap scene

¤ First "crush SW on wardrobe and bed" Kiss scene

¤ Meet the "perfect timing" rascal of a brother in law scene

¤ Meet the parents in laws scenes

¤ "Hide boyfriend in wardrobe while have drinks with girlfriends at home" scene

¤ Driving lessons scenes

¤ Mr & Mrs Bubble Butts scene

¤ "Caught by parents in laws while playing with girlfriend/boyfriend" scene

¤ Couple Bank Account scene

.....blah blah bah..... and not forgetting.the 2 smooching scenes and behind-the-curtains nation-building scene in finale ep last night although I hav not seen yet.

All in all, to be really honest, 7G isnt tat bad for a rom-com except for the long wait for our OTP to consummate their love (if they really did wat they r supposed to do behind those curtains :D they must hav since they r at Jeju Island which is the honeymoon destination for Koreans). But I seriously think tat the writer shld not write another spy-related script in future, anything tat involves modern technical stuff like guns (I mean the real guns with bullets tat can hurt or kill someone, not the GUNs tat u gals r thinking of :P ).

Lastly, I jus want to say Im glad tat Joo Won took up 7G and he has given his best to make this drama watchable for his hardcore fans like us. We wldnt hav seen this mischevious rascal side of our cutie if not for this drama no matter how crappy the script has became in the second half. We saw a different side of him, unlike the aegyo-ness we see fr him as the maknae in 1N2D. Also, I observed tat becoz of 7G, Junnie has gained a younger fanbase and at the same time wider audience group overseas. That makes this noona very glad :x

Want to give our darling Junnie, gangjjang and everyone of us here a bunny kiss

downloadfile_zps5018df6c.gif

P.S. Maybe Budget Constrained station really has a tiny budget for this drama... comparing the farewall party and those held by Know Best Station for our darling's other dramas, it seems a bit economical dun u think so??

U will not see the last of me... I will probably be in one of my other bunny holes in JW or BM threads, tat is if they hav not been burnt down or flooded by the Moat folks yet :))

Ive just decided to start my rehab by watchg 7G again right fr the start instead of catchg up fr ep 18 to the final one. Maybe it will be better and I definitely going to watch it as a rom-com minus the NIS action bit.

And the second post with mhelbenito who shared some insights.

@mhelbenito Yes, Im back for jus a while bef I hop out again...

I supposed budget for 7G is really peanut size as compared to TWTWB and IRIS2. The latter is probably the highlight drama this year K-B-S just like BM was last yr. As for drama abt how the wind blows, I read in our local papers a few days ago tat the TV station got blasted for "worming" in too any product endorsements in the scenes. The main PD for 7G must hav had a tough time to trying to stretch the peanut-size dollar and make it last for all 20 eps. Maybe tatz why no fanciful farewell party. In the past few days I hav been thinking if it wld hav been better if they hav kept the drama to just 16 eps, tat wld probably be the case if they exclude the "loo break" scenes and other nonsensical (is there such a word??) ones tat do not add much value like the NIS director scenes with MR. The tempo of the show will be quicker and better use of resources.

I noticed tat in the later eps, there were quite frequent shots of the S-brand electronic products... esp in last nite's ep where GR holds up the camera and an earlier ep where he gave tat red tablet to SW. Wondering if Junnie will be their spokesman :D If he is, I can imagine all his noonas here will start saving up to change their computers, cameras and mphones if they r not alrdy using tat brand? Oso, if he does endorse their products, I wld imagine his piggy bank will grow to a titanic size in a short time :))

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said:
He looked so so good in these pics. His clothes looks so comfy and soft, I am so imagining hugging his body, the softness of the fabric and the hardness beneath.

I want to lick the cream off his face and smooch.