Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest butwal

HAHAHAHAH Joo Won sleeps in such an adorkable manner!!! This is what 1n2d does to you, shatter your image totally XD I want to see him do more funny things on the show. He was awesome when he picked the "what" of the punishment hahahaha. 
Does anyone know where to watch 1n2d online? 

hi everyone!! first time visitng this thread... and JW is reallly hot!!

Love his acting.. been his fan since Baker King and now watching Gak atm too.

Didn't know he was on 1n2d.. hehe.. just picked up the show too.. abit slow, i know.

Can't wait til 1n2d ep.. he sleeps soo adorable with his mouth open.. lol.. :)

Guest alysanne

@endeavor:  30 minutes????  Oh, man.  I think he might sleep longer on 1N2D than on the set of Gaksital, though.  At least they let them sleep throughout the night in 1N2D whether you're indoors or outdoors.  And at least he only films 1N2D twice a month.  I hope his 1N2D hyungs are watching Gaksital!  ;)

Guest freeminded1430278377

30 minutes a week? My god. He needs more rest than that. He is still young. He has to keep himself healthy by getting proper rest

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: Well, yeah, that's true.  I really think he gets more sleep on 1N2D than in Gaksital.  LOL

Guest butwal

Joo Won before debut as an actor!! This guy is born to be a star!! What can he not do?? Totally head over heels for him!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdB6WhbmqD4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iElbE9VddGg

Guest rynhanna

Hi all,
I just truly fall in love with Joo Won. His acting is superb in Gaksital. Watched him before in both dramas at KBS, but not really fall for him. Gaksital changed my viewpoint of him. Good actor indeed.

Guest miakalifa

I really love this guy! He is an incredibly good actor, I love the way he lives into his characters, I just completed his two other series,  I must say that his acting was really good.
But nothing beats his acting in "The Bridal mask". I have never wept so much tears of a serie before, like The Bridal Mask. This actor need much more love in soompi <3 :-*

Guest miakalifa

Actors Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon of KSB2 TV's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Bridal Mask' shared an affectionate kiss.

'Kang-Dan Couple' Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon are currently receiving love for their roles as Lee Kang To and Mok Dan in KBS's 'Bridal Mask.' In a revealed still photo, disguised Lee Kang To is expressing a poignant emotion toward Mok Dan through the kiss scene.

In the episode airing on the 11th, Bridal Mask (Lee Kang To) and Mok Dan will express their suppressed love with a romantic forehead kiss.

The sorrowful emotion expressed by Lee Kang To originates from his hiding the truth of his identity from Mok Dan. Mok Dan is unaware of the Bridal Mask's identity as her first love. Bitter from grief, Mok Dan shed tears as her love for Lee Kang To was confirmed.

4830-bridal-mask-joo-won-and-jin-se-yeon

Credit: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4579/20120711/bridal-mask-joo-won-jin-se-yeon-romantic-forehead-kiss.htm

Guest Airine Pratama

I love Joo Won too. I agree he deserve the popularity. He is such a great ACTOR. He's the best around his age. He pick good dramas too. He sings good too.
Ahhh Joo Won is love <3
I love Kang Dong Won too. Haha such a coincident.

This guy is soooo cute. He looks so much like Kang Dong Won o_o I feel bad for him for being compared to KDW since I bet he wants his own identity y'know? But whatever, he's soooo cute >.< and he acts really well for a young actor, much like a person who has been in the industry for a long time!!! 
I really loved him in Ojagkyo Brothers with UEE, they are really cute together. I hope their secretly dating!