Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i know its past few days, but its better late than never in my book :D

CONGRATS JOO WOONIE FOR THE BEST ROOKIE MC AWARD, you deserves it because you bring me so much laugh in my weekend this year :x

hope after this JW and Gaksital will get awards as many as possible, best actor, best drama, top excellence acting, and best couple etc etc

after i thought about it, now i want JW win Best Couple in KBSA 2012 with both Jin Se Yeon and Park Ki Wong,, that'll prove that JW really IS a king of chemistry whether with female and/or male costars :D and that would be a record if it actually happen,,,,,,

oh a fangirl can only dream ;)

Haha, you guys are funny :-D

There are 3 actors awards.

Outstanding, Excellent and Grand awards. I'm positive Cutie will win one of them. Of course I'd be most happy if he won Grand award, but this highest award usually goes to older and more experienced actors. Cutie won Rookie award last year, so I'm kinda sceptic they would give him Grand award when he's considered to be relatively new in k-dramaland.

My guess is Excellent Acting award. I would be so so happy if I was right this time :-)

I actually hope cutie can win Top excellence award. I feel that the excellence award will go to SSK considering that his drama ratings is still under BM...and cutie seems to get more rave reviews for BM.. like last yr, princess man was the top drama for wed-Thu slot and both MCW & PSH won top excellence.. BM so far has still maintained as the top wed-thu drama for KBS this yr... Hopefully, this wish of mine will come true.. keke..

Guest alysanne

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won Will Act Special Bridal Mask Performance at “2012 KBS Drama Acting Awards”

On December 25, an official from KBS announced, “Actor Joo Won will be re-enacting the unforgettable scene from the drama ‘Bridal Mask’ at the ‘2012 KBS Drama Acting Awards.’”

Joo Won has gained a lot of popularity from playing the main role in the recent beloved drama “Bridal Mask.”

The scene from the “Bridal Mask” Joo Won plans to perform involves people wearing the bridal masks and shouting, “Hooray for the Independence to Korea.” The OST “Judgement Day,” which was sung by Joo Won himself, will also be part of this performance. A choir and the famous tenor singer Lee Jung Hyun will appear as special guests as well.

Meanwhile, ‘2012 KBS Drama Acting Awards’ will be aired on December 31, 2012.

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/25/joo-won-will-act-special-bridal-mask-performance-at-2012-kbs-drama-acting-awards/

----

OMG!  \:D/

:bz

Guest rynhanna

With this performance, his schedule must be super crazy right now and at the same time he must film in a crazy cold weather too. Poor our Joo Won!