Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="entry-title"Joo Won gets into character in his new still cuts for ‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent’20121213_joowon.jpg

New still cuts of Joo Won‘s playful character in his upcoming MBC drama ‘My Girlfriend Is An Agent‘ (previous working title: ‘The Secret Lovers‘ have been released!

Playing the role of ‘Gil Ro’, the still cuts attempt to express the nature of Gil Ro’s cocky and over-confident personality by depicting him winking at some giggling ladies inside a store. His care-free personality shines through in the cuts, as he’s a character who dreams of living a fun and exciting life like James Bond.

Filmed in the middle of Dongdaemun, Seoul, hundreds of passerbys were said to have gathered around Joo Won to stop and admire him at work despite the freezing weather. After a few NG cuts, the crowd erupted in applause once Joo Won finalized his adorable wink.

Producers stated, “The cast must be so tired from the back to back outdoor filming but they’re all doing well thanks to the support of passerbys. Their passion is hot enough to melt any cold, and we promise to repay the support with a high quality drama in return.”

The drama begins airing next month!

http://www.allkpop.com

Joo Won winks on the streets with love bullets

from ohkpop.com

Joo Won winks on the streets with love bullets

Joo Won has become the king of winking.

Still cuts from the upcoming MBC drama “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” show Joo Won winking on the streets.

Taking it easy, Joo Won is wearing a big set of headphones and walking along the streets when he winks at some women behind windows. This shows the typical Gil-ro and how arrogant and proud of himself he is. He winks with one eye and looks irresistible. He dreams of becoming a James Bond, under the idea that life should be enjoyed.

This scene was taken in Dongdaemun in Seoul and despite the freezing weather, tens and thousands of citizens gathered around to watch him. Several NG’s lead to a successful scene and everyone cheered.

The production company for this drama said, “The cast of our drama should be exhausted with the frequent outdoor scenes but the support coming from fans is what keeps them going”.

“My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” will be aired after “Missing You” in January next year.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Joo Won appeals to women with his wink on My Girlfriend is an Agent

December 14, 2012 3:00 pm eternalc2h

79.jpg

Gillo (played by Joo Won) appeals to many women with his wink.

In MBC TV’s new drama series My Girlfriend is an Agent, Gillo shows off his attractive wink.

One day, Gillo walks on the street, wearing a big headset, and gives a wink to girls behind a show window. This scene describes Gillo’s arrogant personality. Giving a cute, sexy wink, Gillo reveals his arrogant, careless personality as a man who tries to enjoy his life.

During the shooting of the scene, dozens of people swarmed over to the place to see Joo Won despite the freezing weather. Because of the weather, Joo Won made several mistakes in his acting. However, the people were excited to see Joo Won’s sexy wink several times.

At the sexy look of Joo Won, people responded: “The wink makes the weather warm.” “I’m a man, but I don’t know why my heart is pounding.” “His wink is so cute.”

The production company of the series says, “The actors must have been exhausted by the cold weather because they had to shoot a lot of scenes outside, but they have also been encouraged by many people. We’ll try our utmost to create a good-quality drama series.”

My Girlfriend is an Agent is a romantic comedy about a new agent, who lies about everything except for love. It will start airing in January next year after Missing You goes off the air.