Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Since my head is heavy and cannot process much, I am reading my posts on my story on Joo Won in order to write the conclusion. Then I chanced upon this photo. It's unexplainable yet so characteristic of Joo Won. He looks handsome, fresh, cute and so adorable yet I have this urge to tear away his winter jacket, rip apart his hoodie just because of his exposed collarbone. 
Let me check that flu medicine of mine.......did I by chance take some amphetamines instead of histamines?

Guest septmoon16

O.M.F.G. Joo Won looks AMAZING in the new stills. :x His shoulders are so broad - just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

his leading lady..... not so much :(

I think I will become a shoplifter if I live in Korea. Grab one and go..................
5ab5c9ea15ce36d3e48e9ee03af33a87e850b153
574e9258d109b3dee251f9b8ccbf6c81810a4c77
source: DCcredit: post on baidu by 果果玄玄

-edit- WAIT A MINUTE! Are my eyes tricking me? There is something really really weird about the 2nd poster. I am tilting my screen back and forward to see if the lighting is playing tricks. Is there something behind the poster, like the clothes rack or something that's pushing that part of the poster out? Ok I am losing it........I just rub my fingers over that part on my computer screen to make sure it's not some watermark or something...............Hmmmmmm.........