Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples aww thanks! i have been fine, how about u? :Dgahhh i still can't believe this thread is already over 2k pages! you gals are awesome, really \:D/lol sure i've watched good doctor and i must say PSO is my 2nd fav role of JW after LKT: xyup i love JSY's acting & her char in IG /also the drama itself keeps getting better and better :)

btw, here's some gifs from BNT International bts *i love how he looks in this photoshoot! hehe* :Dtumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo2_250.gif tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo1_250.gif tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo8_r1_250.gif tumblr_mzur9s6j2d1rpyw6wo7_r1_250.gif

and more; ;)tumblr_n0vlvjglPt1rpyw6wo2_250.gif tumblr_n0vlvjglPt1rpyw6wo3_250.gif
tumblr_n0vlvjglPt1rpyw6wo4_250.gif tumblr_n0vlvjglPt1rpyw6wo1_250.gif

:x

Ahjumma.... we are probably both be banned here, there and everywhere... but you are one of my moaty idol.. You got one of the best treat in this fan meeting... How I wish I have done what you have done...  Eh....

The gardener brigade are here!!! RUN!!!!!
   neko%20002.gif< Ahjumma neko%20002.gif <coolreborn

i8cs.png
Reaching out for Joo Won's Sexy Butt....  00000.gif

cant both Molly perform with their original hairstyle???? they seriously look more beautiful without that hair extension. especially Jiyeon. she looks so natural, youthful and lovely with her original hair. with the hair extension, she looks like she's getting major hair loss or something.
love how all of them look in this picture~ :x :x :)) :))
554177_464112190368405_48512107_n.jpg

Joo Won featured in Easy magazine.

it's a Chinese publication.

qht2.jpg
50es.jpg
bul9.jpg
lu2q.jpg

credit: 渴求小Y

I will just translate one question here:

Q: Valentine's Day is coming, Can you share with us some romantic things you have done?
JW: Till now, I have not done any. I have never done any special event for my girlfriend, so I hope I will quickly have a girlfriend and do a special event for her.