Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

julyjaejoong said:
cr: pcareppWhen I watch this video, I remember his performance @ KBS drama award 2010. and I'm thinking maybe it's joo won's idea to perform percussion @ KBS drama award
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"2010 KBS Drama Awards - King of Baking special performance
cr: fuckyeahyoonshiyoon

watching Bridal Mask BTS. bad idea.....
1) i miss Lee KangTo's bada$$-ness (is this even a word?). Gaksital early episodes were the most fun to me, since Joowon is really extreme and sooooo evil.... though i understand what he did, but... oh well...
2) i miss Joowon's serious acting face. though his acting expression is serious in all his projects, but i somehow miss KangTo's emotion and extreme expression. all his emotions are spot on, which is why i didnt see Joowon over-act at all in this drama. though i do get a headache from frowning each time he frowns, but frowns aside, Joowon's extreme emotions fit the drama's genre perfectly.
3) i regret not being here to spazz with other Joowon lovers for the drama, and downloading all the bts at that time. and watching how different he is bts made it all the more fun. but no worries, i'll be here to spazz for his other dramas in the future. :x :x :x

I need banish the thoughts of MS with Happy Thoughts or images....

@ophris we don't even need to wait till 2018 for tight ski suit if stylist would let Joo Won wear his favorite clothes - track pants!

k5zx.png

can you see the reason why he was banned from wearing them?

farbarri said: watching Bridal Mask BTS. bad idea.....
1) i miss Lee KangTo's bada$$-ness (is this even a word?). Gaksital early episodes were the most fun to me, since Joowon is really extreme and sooooo evil.... though i understand what he did, but... oh well...
2) i miss Joowon's serious acting face. though his acting expression is serious in all his projects, but i somehow miss KangTo's emotion and extreme expression. all his emotions are spot on, which is why i didnt see Joowon over-act at all in this drama. though i do get a headache from frowning each time he frowns, but frowns aside, Joowon's extreme emotions fit the drama's genre perfectly.
3) i regret not being here to spazz with other Joowon lovers for the drama, and downloading all the bts at that time. and watching how different he is bts made it all the more fun. but no worries, i'll be here to spazz for his other dramas in the future. :x :x :x

@ophris episode 7 is DA-BOMB yo!!  to me, episodes 1-7 were the most fun out of all. the others were filled with suspense too, but the pacing and emotion in episodes 1-7 were the best. Joowon had to transit from one emotion to another, which amazes me. my favs were episodes 2, 3 and 6. i hadnt completed all 28 episodes (i cant bring myself to complete it!!!), but i kept replaying episodes 1-7. can you imagine spazzing with everyone here back then? when Joowon filmed Gaksital and 1N2D at the same time? i would go crazy seeing two such different personalities.. :x :x
@rionae it took me 2 days to complete watching Don't Click. when i completed downloading it was already evening, and i watched the first half. it was dark by the time i reached the 2nd half of the movie, so i stopped and continued the next day in broad daylight. i still screamed and tried to kill the ghost (in my mind) though it's daylight. silly ghost! i wanna kill it.... AGAIN!

rionae said:

AndrejaH said:

Finally gathered courage to see Don't click... Was really excited even thou I seriously dislike horror...

:(( I just watched half of Don't Click... waaaaa im scared :(( And Joowon's screentime isn't much at the moment to heal my heart...

Should probably watch the remaining when its day... ommaaaaa :((

@rionae It scared me as hell as well~~ looked away a few times hehe scaredy cat I know :D Un he doesn't have much of a screentime :((

And yes see the rest when it's daytime and prepare your heart hehe Good luck :)

Yes i think my weakened heart will make it easier for me to sleep tonight...

Joowon ah! please dont take up anymore horror works :(( unless you will have lots of screentime!

farbarri said: @ophris episode 7 is DA-BOMB yo!!  to me, episodes 1-7 were the most fun out of all. the others were filled with suspense too, but the pacing and emotion in episodes 1-7 were the best. Joowon had to transit from one emotion to another, which amazes me. my favs were episodes 2, 3 and 6. i hadnt completed all 28 episodes (i cant bring myself to complete it!!!), but i kept replaying episodes 1-7. can you imagine spazzing with everyone here back then? when Joowon filmed Gaksital and 1N2D at the same time? i would go crazy seeing two such different personalities.. :x :x
@rionae it took me 2 days to complete watching Don't Click. when i completed downloading it was already evening, and i watched the first half. it was dark by the time i reached the 2nd half of the movie, so i stopped and continued the next day in broad daylight. i still screamed and tried to kill the ghost (in my mind) though it's daylight. silly ghost! i wanna kill it.... AGAIN!

Joo Won reveals his high school graduation photo and talks about his past popularity

February 9, 2014 @ 11:52 am

Joo Won proved he was just as cute back then with his high school graduation photo. Of course, his hot factor couldn't have gone unnoticed and he revealed that he did have some popularity among the female students.

'Entertainment Relay' sat down with Joo Won on the set of his photo shoot where the actor updated fans on his musical and movie. Hearing how he will be playing a high school student in 'Fashion King', the reporter asked, "How were you really like in high school?"  Joo Won recalled, "During high school, my school uniform was very dirty because I only worked. Since I attended an arts high school, I used to make the sets for the performances like theatre and stages. I would wear my school uniform like a training suit and run in it and it would get lots of holes.”

When asked, "It seems like you were very popular among the ladies then?" Joo Won humbly shared, "I wasn't that popular. Since it was an arts high school, there were a lot of handsome and pretty friends... It's not like I didn't have any popularity. I heard that the image of me working and sweating was very handsome."

Source: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/joo-won-reveals-his-high-school-graduation-photo-and-talks-about-his-past-popularity#axzz2sna0SQR8

simplydramafied1082 said:

When asked"It seems like you were very popular among the ladies then?" Joo Won humbly shared, "I wasn't that popular. Since it was an arts high school, there were a lot of handsome and pretty friends... It's not like I didn't have any popularity. I heard that the image of me working and sweating was very handsome."

Gaksital evening :
episode 7 , I cried (OMG, the bicycle, JW's silent tears are horrible)
episode 8 , I drooled (Kang To in white, in blue, in whatever suit )
episode 9, angst in front of the beginning of Shunji's transformation

I could rewatch most of part of this drama several times ! But I've finished off my ice cream, time to stop until the next time....

Guest mindymoe

ophris said: simplydramafied1082 said:

When asked"It seems like you were very popular among the ladies then?" Joo Won humbly shared, "I wasn't that popular. Since it was an arts high school, there were a lot of handsome and pretty friends... It's not like I didn't have any popularity. I heard that the image of me working and sweating was very handsome."

Gaksital evening :

episode 7 , I cried (OMG, the bicycle, JW's silent tears are horrible)

episode 8 , I drooled (Kang To in white, in blue, in whatever suit )

episode 9, angst in front of the beginning of Shunji's transformation

I could rewatch most of part of this drama several times ! But I've finished off my ice cream, time to stop until the next time....

Your ice-cream finished after only 3 episodes? It must have melted quickly from KangTo's hotness huh? Tsk tsk tsk.. Get more ice cream next time.

It's been a while since i re-watch Gaksital. I think i'll do so tonight. I miss screaming and crying Joowon. And in Gaksital, he does it the best. :) :) :)

Did you know that Joowon's use of stuntman is limited in Gaksital? He does all the fighting scenes himself, albeit the acrobatic jumping and somersaulting here and there. But he does about 90% of what the stuntman does too.