Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....after unpteen times of trying to download the KWAVE magazine...it finally did it this morning!! ^____________________^
*runs around screaming* \:D/

I dunno how else to share so I screencapped the JooWon article!! ^^

I can understand why they put the concept the way they did! Regardless, you can't turn JooWon bad!! ^____________________________^

Enjoys girls!! ^^ 8->

EDIT: Figured how to make it HQ!! ^__^ Enjoy~! Just don't get too moaty cos I won't understand! haha

EDIT: Phew...that took a while to get the HQs up! Photobucket just wouldn't let me post the HQ versions!! *sad face* Had to search another server!!

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg

Credit: Kwave & me ^^
Please do not hotlink! Thank you!

I love him!! I LOVE HIM!! How can anyone NOT love him!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Guest maygrool

Nothing is wrong, lady @mrdimplesDon't be guilty. I also love banana. It's good for health. /:) /:) /:)Among them, Cutie's banana is the best! :\"> :\"> :\">I love it most! Already saved it in my phone. Will have my eye candy everyday. Like who cares ... la la la =)) =)) =))Btw, all the girls here are over 18, right? :D :D :D

mrdimples

said: I have tried to be a good girl to avoid posting something about Cutie's Banana and waiting for the page to move but why is it so slow?

Wait.......................why does it sound so wrong? Cutie's Banana............... 8-|

One of the best trip the cast went on in 1N2D S2 when "Mama" Bird PD was the PD. It was on this trip cutie met Yoo Hee Yul :D

cr. WhiteVirusKMM

Same trip - indoors games after the performance

cr. thenokku13

-edit-

Cutie was also busy with the hectic filming of BM at that time when this trip was recorded. Though he had dark panda eyes that looked super puffy back then, he didnt look as exhausted like he has been these past few months. Being able to meet his 6 hyungs every 2 weeks for their 1N2D trips had given cutie the opportunity to recharge and be pampered as the maknae not just by the cast but also the crew. I so miss the 1N2D S2 team with Bird PD :(

Another fave ep of mine :) totally hilarious these 7 brothers :)) :))

1N2D S2 Ep 45 (6 Jan 2013)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNGd7tBKNj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBvzQJvPI0A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnsRRgkpJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. KBSEntertain

Hmmmmm.... Can I eat the banana????

edit...

What? Ghost... Fighting Banana????!!!!!

--- what is this going bananas over Cutie's banana???

----

@sweetdreams_87 wiiii how were you able to successfully dL the Kwave mag??? I am still having unsuccessful attempts. T_T

Bte can I just say that I love how everything about him is consistent. Like how he views himself as someone who acts and not as a star. And how he values people around him as someone who does this and not his (insert title here). I guess that's what makes his working relationship with people turn into friendship for life. Ah Cutie, you never fail to make us fall in love with you even more!

Eeesh, have been trying to avoid bananas but what can I do when one just pops up on my screen!

w8wq.png
Nonono that's not Cutie's banana she's peeling. No its not its not its not

-10 minutes later-

Oh we have a cute waiter here
bo6x.png
oapy.png

Umm good view?
v2b3.png

NOW WHERE DID THIS HAND COME FROM?
i587.png

Oh no no no no
uphx.png

Did this ajumma just....
k8pj.png

∑°△°!! (somehow this reminds me of Shion)
hdx2.png

Poor cutie rubbing his back
1tse.png

And lastly... the... handsome trio? (somehow he reminds me of Kangto.. i wonder why)
qkn2.png