Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

coolreborn said: lilyperry said:
Is this CF is in 2013?Is Joo Won still a model of Cantata? I saw CF making Cantata of Hyunbin on youtube?I can't understand.But he is so adorable with white shirt.Oh!!!!! Oppa!

That Stick of Coffee is Something else Really... making Cutie to close his Eyes while Drinking...

He just looks so goooood.... Cutie makes this coffee looks so good!!!

jw25.jpg

jw25.jpg

jw27.jpg

jw28a.jpg

Coffee + Cup + Steaming Hawt Water + Cutie = Sexy Coffee.... ehhhh???

EVERYONE LOVES JW IN WHITE,Is it only me who like him more in black?lol
btw i love his reaction!!image

OMG. THIS IS THE BEST PIC FOR THIS WEEK!!image

photo cr to the uploader *sorry, i cant backtrack --> all of JW pics make my wifi slowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
edit: i just see the logo. OMG we have a logo now? awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeokay @arch00, Lets send JW a chessy tweet again!! 

Guest arch00

coolreborn

said:

lilyperry

said:

Is this CF is in 2013?Is Joo Won still a model of Cantata? I saw CF making Cantata of Hyunbin on youtube?I can't understand.But he is so adorable with white shirt.Oh!!!!! Oppa!

Guest lilyperry

I understan now.Stick -JW,Can-hyunbin.Oh! I really dislike Uee .Whar's she wear?Seems that she has no pants.Hee...I'm just kidding you.Can I ask a question?Has JW oppa finished his military duty or not?^_^

bobsavero said: EVERYONE LOVES JW IN WHITE,Is it only me who like him more in black?lol
btw i love his reaction!!

OMG. THIS IS THE BEST PIC FOR THIS WEEK!!

photo cr to the uploader *sorry, i cant backtrack --> all of JW pics make my wifi slowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
edit: i just see the logo. OMG we have a logo now? awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeokay @arch00, Lets send JW a chessy tweet again!! 

coolreborn said:
bobsavero said: EVERYONE LOVES JW IN WHITE,Is it only me who like him more in black?lol
btw i love his reaction!!

OMG. THIS IS THE BEST PIC FOR THIS WEEK!!

lilyperry said:

I understan now.Stick -JW,Can-hyunbin.Oh! I really dislike Uee .Whar's she wear?Seems that she has no pants.Hee...I'm just kidding you.Can I ask a question?Has JW oppa finished his military duty or not?^_^

lilyperry said:

@lilyperry. Sadly, Cutie haven't done his military duty yet... in just three years, he may do his duty and we will be left with... no Cutie. Wah!!!! :((

No.No.He needs to wait for me.Just don't go military service before my 'A'.I need to meet him in 2years time(2015).*well,every girl can dream*