Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: When Cutie goes in the Gardens...We can't help but start...

web_1890160097_8ccb8117_zpstljfbrhx.jpg

Looking at plants... Looking at/in/through(pick your choice or choose all) his pants

1890160097_6c2c7ab1_zpsb9hcnuxp.jpg

Old boxes...   Old boxers?!!!! Seriously? You could tell....tell me tell me.....what it the smell? 

1890160097_c69a0046_zpskoplluyi.jpg

1890160097_8cd790b9_zpszmyu8bqy.jpg

And annihilating  @mrdimples' tree stump...... :-O What do you mean? It's there, standing tall and glorious!!!

1890160097_7ba4e622_zpsm4fg5svk.jpg
pics Mountia 2015 S/S from JW DC

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hehehe... Our cutie mentioned first 
class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"K-Drama Trend: Mental and Cognitive Disordershearteu April 17, 2015Soompi-K-Drama-Trend-Disorders.jpg

“Good Doctor”: Savant Syndrome

Savant syndrome describes someone who has mental or physical disabilities, but displays an incredible gift for one specific skill or field. In “Good Doctor,” Joo Won portrays a doctor who clearly has social disabilities, but is an absolutely brilliant doctor. His savant syndrome is the core of the plot – and Joo Won executes it brilliantly – but it’s an impairment that people deal with in real life.
For more on savant syndrome, click here.
Read more: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/17/k-drama-trend-mental-and-cognitive-disorders/

Ohh,,, I forgot to post this. The other options of Action Drama are Healer & City Hunter. But Bridal Mask is an epic, and everyone know that BM is still the best to date.
8 K-dramas your boyfriend will actually enjoy watching with youby KD Bonbon on Tue, Apr 07, 2015
While it often seems like K-drama fandom consists mostly of females, DramaFever has plenty of content that guys would like too! The K-drama male viewership is always growing as new and interesting dramas are released. Now is the perfect time to get that guy in your life started watching K-dramas. Whether it be your friend, coworker, brother, boyfriend, or husband, turn him onto one of the dramas below and he will certainly be thanking you for the introduction to Dramaland!
No matter what television genre your guy is into, here are 8 K-dramas that he'll love to watch with you!
If He Likes Action: Bridal Mask
Bridal_Mask.jpg

Bridal Mask follows a Korean police officer who, after being commissioned by the Japanese police to betray his own country, encounters a notorious masked man, “Gaksital,” fighting for the Korean rebellion.
Why he’ll like it: With history, mystery, and plenty of action, you guys will definitely enjoy watching this 2012 drama. The time period it’s set in, 1930s Seoul, is different from most period dramas and the twists and turns of the plot line will keep him entertained.
Other options: Healer & City Hunter
Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-k-dramas-your-boyfriend-will-actually-enjoy-watching-with-you/

Guest moonstar85

Hello cuties! It's been ages since I visited this thread... Been missing my joo wonnie since Tomorrow Cantabile... I hope to see him in a new drama soon... Haven't watched any kdrama since TC...what drama can you recommend cuties while waiting for our man to be back in dramaland? Thanks in advance! Hugs and kisses for all of you...