Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples now itz getting really warm here in my office " or izzit me who is feeling hot alrdy after reading your Part 6 Itz a really really really... beautiful piece tat you have written.

@ctfrsgp: Dear, did you jumped in the moat lake again? :)) Or dip your feet on it? ;))

@coolreborn U wish... Im still in the gardens. but am fuming now bcoz of my QBs... X(

@mrdimples  Thank you very much for your article.  I enjoy reading it so much.  Can never imagine you can use over 4000 words to write about JW’s perfect beauty.  You are a very awesome writer with great observation.  The articles you wrote are more than “PERFECT”.

@mrdimples.  Hell yeah, Part 6. He was hot and irresistible in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />OB, every time when Joo Won and Uee on screen together.. My heart beats faster and thinking.. What he gonna do to her next.. what he gonna do to her next… and my eyes will focus on his face especially his eyes and ehem.. lips!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

But in Gaksital and (currently 1N2D).. Huh, eyes on him from HEAD to TOE. Bring it on!

Another BM vid with one of my fav piece of music by Yiruma (a well known pianist in Korea)

Just want to share 2 of my fav Yiruma's live perf vids. Hope u gals will like them too :x The 2nd piece was featured in one of the recent 1N2D eps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m0bTtj2jFg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-edit-Broadcast of 11th October Event on 10th November
I just read on Baidu that they will be broadcasting the 11th October event where Joo Won sang "Nothing Better" and "In this Moment" . This was the same program where he said he would like to spend a day alone with his girl clinging together. It was really funny and having seen the 2 videos yesterday, I am sure this is one which must not be missed. 
ff you have not come across this before and would like to know more, I have translated the highlights here(just click on the words) 
Part 1
Part 2 
Chinese translation: minidadalove on Baidu Joo Won Bar

@mrdimplesYou know how busy I was today... Thank you for writing part 6!  ^:)^:)^:)^You have no idea how I feel now... Your ode to cutie's anatomy is the best thing I've read for awhile! Seriously! I never knew 4000 words could be so enjoyable. I keep reading them again and again... and drooling again and again and again...
Oh and I applaud you for those sneaky comments =)) =))

「DVD Set for Ojakgyo Family」

@coolreborn @manyearsago @koreantiti @sunshine4ever Hi... Itz out for sale on yesasia website. Tiz the edition fr S'pore edition and the same one which I got a couple of mths back in our local DVD store.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/ojakgyo-family-dvd-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled-kbs-tv-drama/1031927296-0-0-0-en/info.html

-edit-

@mojobobo @mrdimples @hobeverly1212 @stearly @exile18 too

since im not getting the korean mags like some of u did, I decided to get the jap magazine 'K-Star Now' instead. just ordered it from yesasia.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/k-star-now-vol-1/1031284166-0-0-0-en/info.html