[Drama 2011] The Musical 더 뮤지컬

siidudul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to watching this drama but are there any softsubs available besides the ones from darksmurf? I've checked all my usual sources but can't find any subbing group subbing THEMU :(

Because I can find ample hardsubbed video's online, softsubs must be around somewhere right? 

I hate watching online because the quality of the videos just ruins the whole drama for me. K-dramas are so pretty! Watching online streaming therefore is such a shame imo... I  hope someone can help me because I'd really like to watch this drama in HQ with eng sub!! 

Anyone here who knows Korean or someone who knows can understand Korean, to help us spot translate for our subs?

Episode 1 is edited and just need those spots for us to release this wonderful subtitle. Please help us spread the word ASAP! And do help us. Thanks!

---Haru2subS

Guest donnapie

hi there! thanks for "The Musical" review and for sharing your blog link here! I like your blog a lot! plus the gifs! :D I usually hate reading long reviews but yours was actually worth reading! I see your a big fan of "Scent Woman" I've been watching that drama also so your reviews for that also interests me! :D anyway thanks again!! this drama (THE MU) needs MORE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !

Hi Minjee... thanks a lot... I hope you'd visit more often as i will be posting more Musical stuff later on. :)

It's just sad because i don't have enough materials to post more often about it since the publicity pics are few and far between.  However, i'd still do my best to promote this drama as like you said, it deserves more LOVE!

Hello Musical lovers :)

@bi seven welcome to the thread please dont hesitate to post anytime, regarding your question I'm unsure myself hopefully somebody can clarify this for us :)

@donnapie thanks for the info I love your blog :)

Want to share my MV hope you guys like it :)

Nice mv! :)

And thank you as well. :)

Hi donnapie thanks for sharing your great review!!  Just a question.  I noticed that some of the screen caps are from those we haven't seen before.  Is there a long trailer out for this already?  Can you please also share?

The long trailer was released before the series premiered.  Here's the link:

http://donnapie.tumblr.com/post/9665362231/i-am-keeping-my-fingers-crossed-that-this-series

Guest space001

I'm really looking forward to watching this drama but are there any softsubs available besides the ones from darksmurf? I've checked all my usual sources but can't find any subbing group subbing THEMU :(

Because I can find ample hardsubbed video's online, softsubs must be around somewhere right? 

I hate watching online because the quality of the videos just ruins the whole drama for me. K-dramas are so pretty! Watching online streaming therefore is such a shame imo... I  hope someone can help me because I'd really like to watch this drama in HQ with eng sub!! 

We have English subtitles softsub for episode 1 and 2. These are high quality subtitles from dramafever, not the darksmurf subtitles. We also have all xvid,450p and 720p version of the Raw that i've synced it with. You need to register to see the links though.

http://myasiancinema.com/k-drama-the-musical-2011/

Enjoy

Guest Bi Se7en

@GHSforever and @dewimoar so they're a married couple , first i thought they just working with each other and i notice then that he like her that's why i asked about it ..

i'm so excited for ep3 to sub and i don't want to watch it without a sub ..

anyway i just wanna share some gifs of my fav scene in this episode so here are they

tumblr_lrscepJViV1ql8hp9o1_400.gif

tumblr_lrscepJViV1ql8hp9o2_250.giftumblr_lrscepJViV1ql8hp9o3_250.gif

i know they're not to many but this is my first time to make gifs and i also post them on tumblr..

tell me if u like them so i can make more next time

PS: srry for my bad english

Guest Fanderay

My Episode 3 recap is finally up!  It can be found here

I also did a digital painting of Daniel Choi at the piano.  All the different wallpaper resolutions can be found here.  Enjoy! 

6159442273_d07aa063b0.jpg

Hello All! Just dropping in to comment on the Musical Thread and to say how awesome all of you are! Thanks for all the news, translations, links, etc. - I'm pretty computer illiterate so I appreciate all of your hard work!! :D As for The Musical, I AM LOVING THIS DRAMA!! Most of you know me from the KHS thread, I am one of her many adoring fans, so for that reason alone I like the drama. What I wasn't prepared for was how much I would like all the other characters, who were so brilliantly cast, and for the wonderful storyline that leaves me wanting more after each episode. What can I say, I've seen a few works of Choi Daniel but WOW, he's managed to capture my heart as Hong Jae Yi in just a couple episodes. No, I think I not only fell for HJY but the actor CD himself - lol !! He exudes masculinity, charisma, cuteness, and pretty much everything else in the drama as well as in BTS footage in real life! I love his interaction with KHS - they seem to have a genuine liking for each other and share lots of laughter and chemistry. To date, my favorite KHS drama and leading man is Pure 19 with Suh Jisuk as her partner, but CD and KHS are slowly changing my opinion. Lastly, I applaud The Musical staff who cast KHS for this role which fits her so perfectly that Go Eunbi seems like she is a real person to me, and I'm sorry, I am not a voice expert, but I love that her voice is not at the musical actor stage just yet, that it has imperfections, and that it is this sweet and melodic voice that sparked something in JaeYi's heart to want to compose musicals again and setting the stage for this drama. Thanks again everyone, and I'm looking forward to sharing the next several Friday nights with you!!! :P

Guest Earthprincess

This just in.. kaedejun is covering this drama at dramabeans!! Please see the first episodes' recap here.

I'm over the moon that dramabeans will now be covering this too!! This is one step towards the right direction. It looks like we are getting the needed push to get the audience this drama deserves.

Thank you to all recappers!! Please keep up the good work!!

this is the 2nd drama i watch daniel choi and go hye sun acting

looks interesting...

will watch this drama later...

Chapter 3 scenes ... uploaded to the official channel of the SBS ...

Go Eun Bi audition ...

funny escene ...

episode chapter 4

that may support the drama .... through the official channel on YouTube SBS

can't watch it

its not cover my area- Malaysia :tears:

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

The Musical Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

theMusical.jpg

The Musical 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...e-musical-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Earthprincess

Episode 3 is now available on DramaFever!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/3/The_Musical/?ap=1

Thanks kaedejun!! Nice that you visited here too!! :)

Watched Episode 3 raw over the weekend, and then watching it with subs again... I really need a GIF of the whole breakfast thing... heck maybe I even need just a split video of it. It's the sweetest thing, to talk over something so cute like that over breakfast and still be honest with each other... Hong Jae Hee, what you do to me?!?! Okay, back to watching the subbed version again.

Archived