Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

Guest nacj88

EW WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED TO HER NOSE?????! Why'd she change it? it was totally fine! now its EWWWWWWWW! gosh=-what's wrong w/ her/! ALso- did she do her eyes cuz her eyes LOOK TOTALLLY DIFFFERENT- this isn't the jeon hye bin that i saw beginning of the year- WHOAHHH

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JaeChunLurf

I would never have guessed it's her D:

She's still pretty but...it's not really 'her' anymore

Ok nvm, i'm rambling

Guest alicechan

Hah. She defintaly got her nose done. I knew it. She looked alot better before, She's totally bada right now. She looks like stephanie in the last picture and she looks like bada in the 3rd picture. Wtf Bin. Why did you do to your freakin' nose. She looks ugly and dffrent now. No offence. I guess surgery really does something.

Guest blahxx

omg WHY?? her nose was perfectly fine before =O she took a break to do her nose? her nose looks weird now...i think she wanted too much from a nose surgery bcus i thought korean plastic surgeons are supposed to be good

Guest lenakeem

HOLLY SHITTT!!!!! THAT DOENS' T LOOK LIKE HER AT ALLL

SHE PULLED A BADA...she got a whole new face

ahah yawpp but bada ended up looking really pretty

but she just looks.. eww

i hate her more then i used to :]

Guest m1ssy_J

Ewww!! Omg, her nose is sooo NOT the business. What the hell did she do to her face. She looks like a different person!!

Guest hunnibunni

she def did her nose and i think she also did something to her eyes..she also lost weight and got a new hairstyle..she doesn't look bad but she totally changed her face.. >.<

Guest i like me

.....i admit i never liked her, but she was really really cute...

now to me she just looks like a man dressed like a woman >.<

Archived