Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

celebs always use "injuries" as excuses to get plastic surgery. with most of them, its just a big fat LIE.

as for hyebin... SHE LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better before :( whywhywhyyyy do pretty celebs get plastic surgery! most of them end up looking worse.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettykorean07

what the crap did she do to herself??? i mean, i love hyebin unni to death but ><;; she looked so much more prettier b4 the nose job ><;; *sigh* now i see why they call korea the "land of the plastic surgery".....but she's still prety...but she looks alil fake???

she looks sooo different~!!!

if you didn't tell me that it was hyebin....

i wouldn't know who she was....

the second pic she looks like a completely different person!

did she do some work on herself?

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

I was never a Bin fan.. in fact, I could probably be considered an antifan.. but I miss her old look. When I first saw those pics on naver, I didn't recognize her at ALL. Even with her name under the pics I thought it was someone else.

I'm beginning to see she was way prettier before. I don't think she looks BAD in these pics.. in fact, her surgery came out a lot better than other people, lol.. but still.. she looks so DIFFERENT.

Guest just jess

OMG!!!!!!!

holy crap, what the hell was this girl thinking???!!!

i dont even know what to say... except, BIG MISTAKE.

Guest Kelley

omg her nose looks so weird... maybe because its still new? her eyes look different too.. she looks like a whole new person!

Archived