Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Sigh~ Teen Top, RIGHT NOW, is on radio..and my Dad forgot the password to KBS Narsha's Raise the Volume...guess I'm going to have to wait... -_-

You people and your youngness *fist shaking* LOL...(gosh and I thought I was young LOL) Shout out to the 1989-1991s, 'Who cares about age'! :lol:

Guest Shenlu

Wokay, I'm finally posting here because 'Clap' is officially stuck in my head...

I was attempting to stay as far away from these boys as possible, considering the OLDEST member is two years younger than me, let alone the youngest @_@ But, I'm posting purely because of their SONG. I'm still trying to ignore the boys as much as possible because I don't want to be a pervynoona LOL at least not to boys this young... Luckily from what I've seen, C.A.P/Minsoo is my favourite, so that's not TOO bad... Although I'm going to have to call him Minsoo from now on because the name C.A.P just makes me giggle XD

So yes! 'Clap' is such a catchy song, I love the beats, the melody and tune is just fantastic and it literally got stuck in my head from the first time I just happened to hear it. I've watched a couple of their live performances and the choreography is great, I especially love the clapping at the chorus :lol:

Yah so.. I'm Tor... I wouldn't say I'm a FAN exactly but, I appreciate their song =D and the boys are cute but that's as far as I'm going becauseIdon'twanttogotojail :lol:!

Guest awesooome

Haha, I posting on this thread for the first time too. :P I've just recently discovered their "Clap" MV. I tried copying their "clap" dance moves during the chorus! And it irritated me! Because I couldn't get it right. :P Plus, it really got stuck in my head.

Gah! I'm also older than everyone in this group. Errrr... But I'm only 3 months older than C.A.P... But it still feels awkward. Haha :)

Guest mizzdeejaylily

0.0 Shoot, I'm still younger than all of them. xD Changjo is a couple of months older than me.

Clap is pretty addictive. I still can't believe Changjo is 14 years old. Not surprised he's 177 cm tall though. My friends are around that tall. xD

I'm going to memorise their faces/names. I like Niel's voice for some reason. xD

Guest disonelady

Dang! im so in love with this song! and i love the group overall... but DANG! they are sooooo young..... T____T i love watching them Dance... their dances are so powerful.. lol... Dang! and i love Niel's voice lol

Guest thekidd02

among the groups that debuted recently i found myself love teen top the most, tha title song 'clap' is soooo good, and the members are so adorable~ *just watched 'helium' vid* XD

i made few gifs from their mv~ i hope you like it ^-^

cheonji-whitematsurika-noframe.gif

niel-whitematsurika-withoutframe.gif

teentop-whitematsurika.gif

I'm gonna snag the third one if you don't mind I'll credit. (:

Guest yeolipseu

Ricky's Childhood pics

img8553s.jpg

51120069.jpg

49371416.jpg

90006725.jpg

95342516.jpg

ec82aceca7840367678.jpg

ec82aceca7840035344.jpg

50812212.jpg

40618000.jpg

rick19.png

rick18.png

rick17.png

rick16.png

rick15.png

rick14.png

rick13.png

rick12.png

rick11.png

rick7.png

rick9.png

rick10.png

rick6.png

rick8.png

rick6.png

rick4.png

rick5.png

rick4.png

rick2.png

rick3.png

rickc.png

ALL PICTURES ARE CREDIT TO:

6teensontop

Adorable isn't he?? :D

he's kinda look like YOOGEUN.. the baby on the SHINee hello baby episode..

^aww! he's adorable in those pics! his iris' are big and they make him look like he's got big doe eyes >///<!

hey i have a question,

does anyone know why the boys didn't perform yesterday on music bank? and they're not scheduled for music core today either...

omgosh, i hadn't realized that they were this young.

noooo, i was hoping that 1995'ers wouldnt debut for another year ): i feel so old now.

i like their song though. & i just found out that i have the same bday as Niel. woo.