Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Guest yeolipseu

Aww Riki is so adorable. Cute group pic!! They have long way to go but they should definitely celebrate for debuting! :wub: I haven't heard of an FC name yet but lets hope it more creative than their group name.

I really hope so...

cause im sure i'll be one of them,XD

Guest leejoonho100

These guys are amazing! I love their powerful performances :)

I'm actually becoming a fan.. I hope they'll release a full-length album, or at least a mini-album, soon ^^

Niel has a lot of parts in their song Clap.. haha he needs to give chance to others keke

Guest SweeTeddy_Bear

:wub:Hi there ! I'm a new fan and i really LOVE TEEN TOP!:wub:

AND I MADE SOME GIF FROM THEIR VIDEO! hOPE YOU ALL LIKE THEM!

C.A.P is soo HOT (and when he's performing Live- HOTTER!) :rolleyes:

37e5550157af23a446aec38f352d75e41279099908_full.gif

08762a48faad231c3d594c542aabf4171279099929_full.gif

I really love this part of the video and that's why i made a gif :w00t:

f79950de58b1505263a04b586fa6f4051279099948_full.gif

6283c7f5028a22ace3c48e03b1042a791279099963_full.gif

But i can't recognise who's the violing guy? :blink:Can sb tell me please

212a3f363a880fcd110c84efcbdca8541279099997_full.gifa3fabe3107a63d98a88eb6aa7e691f221279100329_full.gif

Changjo is soo hot and awesome! hE"S MY FAVOURITE MEMEBR ! :wub:

ba23ba23f64b49d871d35e03c5cd25311279100014_full.gif

WOW When i heard Niel's voice i fell for him! Amazing Talent! :rolleyes:

f86fcbd8666800bbcbc7356d4e33a4681279100022_full.gif

858ddccd0251548a5faf7a2a1e98fb461279100043_full.gif

And who is that boy? I really don't know all ofd the Teen Top members :huh:

0efbdfbdcb6e99155590800683d20abe1279100396_full.gif

Guest i.meisee

I'm starting to be a fan! Wooohoo~

Still don't know the boys. So it would take me a while before to memorize their names but they are so amazing!

I'm not going to say that they're age doesn't make me slightly depressed

I'm just glad that 3 of them are older than me, the other three are the around the same age as my younger brother T___T

these boys are adorable I'm expecting them to do great things...

just a question

when they turn 20 and above wouldn't it be weird if they're still called Teen Top cause like they're not teens anymore?

cause you know how Lil Bow Wow changed his name to Bow Wow cause he wasn't 'Lil' anymore?

hahahha maybe I'm thinking too much :)

anyways, their song was awesome I'll be looking out for more ;)

Guest geles93

ChangJo has the same birthday as me!! Yoohoo!! So it means that he's EXACTLY 2 years YOUNGER than me. And L.Joe is 7 days younger than me!! NO NO!! Now i wish i was a 95-er..Luckily ChunJi is older than me! Haha..great great. I have dongsaengs and oppas here. And it's like there's only 2 members who are older than me. I feel so OLD!!! They must be the youngest korean boygroup, followed by dae guk nam ah. Oh gosh...why are groups getting younger and younger??

But still, these boys are really talented. They just debuted but they performed well live. Great dance and voices. I think i can only rmb the face of Niel and ChunJi. The rest i still need some time to recognise.

Guest kazuha_vn12

But i can't recognise who's the violing guy? :blink:Can sb tell me please

212a3f363a880fcd110c84efcbdca8541279099997_full.gif

the violing guy is L.Joe

And who is that boy? I really don't know all ofd the Teen Top members :huh:

0efbdfbdcb6e99155590800683d20abe1279100396_full.gif

and this is Chunji

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg, cheonji seriously looks like nichkhun and it's absolutely not a bad thing. i like their song, clap clap clap and of course, niel is talented and l.joe, ahhh i like him.

Guest babyaye

hi everyone :)

new fan here, I really like Teen Top (even though they're so young lol)

awesome songs, good looking members ... aah :)

favourite is Chunji :wub:

Guest fetishoney

hello! nice to meet y'all.. ^^

my name is Kai from Indonesia, I'm 19 y.o. and though Teen Top make me feel old, I think I'm interested in Niel. haha they make me pedo, XDD

I don't really know about them, so I hope I can know more about them from this thread. :)

do they have any variety show or dance cover video, or anything, so I can know them better? coz honestly I only know Niel and CAP. the rest members, i can't tell the difference between them yet. =X

Guest herpanhia

XD The youngest one is younger than me by a several months! lol.

The second youngest is older than me by 3 days! XD Nice!

I like how there's more groups at young age now, to show how talented they are.

But it's not right, how they're going to start to have pressure on their backs.

Guest deathrae

^ ^ fetishoney, you can go to this youtube channel where you can view all(well almost all at least, I'm not sure myself) of their pre-debut performances. :)

Aww you guys. C.A.P who's the oldest in this group is 3 years younger than I am! It's rare for me to immediately like a group right after its debut(or after listening to one song) and Teen Top garnered a lot of attention from me - I already have a favourite(Changjo) without even knowing any of their personalities! Needs their own variety show to air, pronto.

Oh right, and about fanclub names, I really wish it's not "Teenagers"(I've seen it on a poll) or the likes of it cause really, I'm no teenager. :lol:

Guest MR. LEE'S

i think, i need to praise them for being able to give good live performances. they're good at performing live, and, well, i want to see more. hehe since two's not a big amount to me. i need to see them more. LOL. i think i have many biases for this group. i've no idea which one i should make as my new husband. hahaha. i was planning to buy their album but, only two songs? -.-" the others are instrumental of these two songs and an intro. idk why, but i like their intro- the one in their teaser. going to make it as my new ringtone haha.

Guest EHNerJI

Really liking these guys *_*

I've been playing Clap on repeat for the longest time haha.

Their lives were also impressive (:

teentop28.jpg

teentop29.jpg

teentop30.jpg

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG I never though I would be one of those

crazy noonas drooling over younger boys.

OMG even though I'm only 3 months older than

CAP, i feel as if we are years apart.

They are young but full of talent. I can diffidently see them

going far in the future. Their song is awesome and they're awesome.

They have so much charisma. Love em.

Guest kromy

If I have to make a list in order of my fav members right now would be:

1- ChunJi

2- L. Joe

3- Niel

4- C.A.P.

5- ChanJo

6- Ricky

It might change xD L.Joe Niel and C.A.P. are at the same level xD the same goes for ChanJo and Ricky

I really like them but why are they soo young!!!

only the leader (which is the oldest member ) is

older then me and even then its only within days,,

:( ah well doesnt really mather keke

like them and want to hear more of them!!!

i want some variety shows!!! B)

Guest kromy

I forgot something, please go to http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322169&st=240 and request for a Teen Top Fan Club ^_^

btw those someone knows where is Teen Top banners or other graphics? Thanks in advance

Guest Rositaz

EVERYONE

random question:

What was your first impression of Teen Top?

i didn't pay attention at all to them.. just a new kpop group... and they were young so i wasn't interested xD but then their debut stage really impressed me.. i totally fell in love last time i felt that way was when i saw shinee for the first time :wub:

I really like their song Clap, and they perform pretty good live. I hope no one got offended with my second picture lol.. :sweatingbullets:Oh and does anyone know when their show is gonna air on MTV?

on september TT

hello! nice to meet y'all.. ^^

my name is Kai from Indonesia, I'm 19 y.o. and though Teen Top make me feel old, I think I'm interested in Niel. haha they make me pedo, XDD

I don't really know about them, so I hope I can know more about them from this thread. :)

do they have any variety show or dance cover video, or anything, so I can know them better? coz honestly I only know Niel and CAP. the rest members, i can't tell the difference between them yet. =X

hi, welcome here Kai (: You can call me Rosi

ahah i feel old too T_T even if CAP is older than me.. i'm older than the rest of them TT

PLEASE EVERYONE JOIN 6TeensOnTop

you can find predebut vids and pics ..(:

EDIT

CAP's Birthmark?

73127197.jpg

cr:yunho.roxane@6TOT

i'm sooo clapping for CAP! The charismatic rapper! ^^ his english pronunciation is quite good too. although l.joe's is better of course. :) i'm glad that this group didn't disappoint me since i've been waiting for them for a quite a while now. ^__^ i'm lovin' their song-- it's sooo addictive.