available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

HQ & HD cuts~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Infinite & Teen Top – Special Stage on Music Bank (2010-07-30).avi

Teen Top – Clap on Music Bank (2010-07-30).avi

Guest Canopus.aMaLia

Hey guys, what if we do some trending topic at 10th August 2010 with #clap4teentop for one month party since teen top debut ??

we'll update this project via twitter.com/6teensontop

Guest rezjjoo

hehe i like their song :D hehe but suddenly i feel so oooooold!! and that is reallt weird cause the youngest one is only 14 days younger than me OoO wuuut?! i'm a noona!?!?!?!?! Nooooo,,, it cant be O.O hehe but.. seriously.. i thought that the first 95s where going to be girls... guess i was wrong.. hehe...

Teen Top Hwaiting!!

ummm.. who's the guy in black? anyone knows?

is that seo minwoo (no idea who he is actually) or one of the boys from teen top?

It's CAP with longer and predebut ahmazing hair....he looks hot and different.

I wish he grew his hair longer back

After 2PM and MBLAQ, Teen Top is next idol group featured on GomTV ‘Making The Artist’

Teen Top, who became hot issue after debuting with the title song ‘Clap’, will show their daily lives.

Teen Top will be featured in GomTV reality program ‘Making The Artist’. And more about their daily lives and behind the scenes features will be shown from the 2nd week of August for 5 weeks consecutively on GomTV.

Before Teen Top, other idols featured on the reality program include 2PM, MBLAQ and C.N Blue, and they had received positive response appearing on the show. A GomTV staff revealed that they had decided to release Teen Top’s edition of ‘Making The Artist’ as there are many requests from fans and the group has garnered great interests, hits and views for their debut song MV ‘Clap’.

Not only will the Teen Top boys be featured during their preparations for their performances, the innocence of these youths behind the camera are also captured.

S:Newsen

-Kbites

Guest madearluv

WOW, i had no idea that they were so young but after I heard their Only look at me version.. i love their version just as much! (: Hope this group makes it successful

they have potential, reaally. ^^ So far Chunji has caught my eye.

He's only a month older than me, so that makes me even more excited. ;)

Andy from shinhwa created his own label? wow.

I'll definitely look forward to this boy group.

Hello! I've been following Teen Top since their song 박수 came out, and I've been a fan, especially cos Andy's management is managing them.

Can I ask anyone here who knows how I can e-mail the Korean fan club of Teen Top, if there's any? I checked daum, and is their fan club named 안드러메다 (Andromeda)? Or have I read it wrong? (My orig question is how I can e-mail their official fan club though~) Thank youuuu~^^