[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thanks for sharing the bts pics^^

they are so cute..and it's great to see them fooling around and having fun since this drama portrays such an opposite mood haha

today's episode was once again very good. i find everything so interesting haha

it seems that yeonhee might die next episode? not sure. but omg i feel so sorry for yeonhee..even the nauri is betraying her

and omg the mute servant

saw the mom in gumiho form! but it seems that he still wants to help her so that's good. ^^

can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

too bad this series isn't popular among soompiers

oh ya ~~ mute cant tell secrets to others ~ will that be like a loophole ? lol~

somehow i think at the end ..young fox child will be alone in the world ~

^thanks for sharing the bts pics^^

they are so cute..and it's great to see them fooling around and having fun since this drama portrays such an opposite mood haha

ya they having great fun~

862458.jpg

862459.jpg

862461.jpg

1280123415.jpg

Guest patchwork

i like this show but like some say, its not that popular. Maybe no handsome actor to follow... hehehehe but its a nice show...

Thank you subbers.

yay! more comments in this thread. keep em coming! glad to see more support haha

@shirley: those are the cutest pics ever ^__^

@appl4: not sure if this is how they did it, but you can make the person look like they jumped higher than they actually are by placing the camera near the ground :]

oh and if i'm not wrong, i think the lil grl (yeonee) will die. i think it's part of the plot?

Guest Misuknow

CAN the mute guy end up with the mum~~~ cause he cannot talk so he won't tell anybody her secret so they can turn human again??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Epi7, he started talking and help the mum to find yeonhee

Guest Kogiboy

CAN the mute guy end up with the mum~~~ cause he cannot talk so he won't tell anybody her secret so they can turn human again??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Epi7, he started talking and help the mum to find yeonhee

I don't think so, he probably end up dead by trying to save them.

This photos is just too cUtE

862474.jpg

Two flying foxes - LMAO

1280123415.jpg

Guest squeaky

i just reread the synpopsis on the front page. so yeoni's gonna be murdered?! :[................it seems so wasteful for her to die when her mother's been fighting to save her.

@shirley: thanks for the screen caps and discussing with me haha^^

omg during the entire episode i was so anxious because all the characters did was run and run..and run >__<

i wish there was a bit more plot than just running away/running in search of yeonee.

so sad how the naeuri ended up cold..but i'm glad yeonee found out about it..

i think i was annoyed by the mother(gumiho) here most. i wish she could just use her gumiho powers to leap/cut through trees or sniff her way to her kid, what not to save the grl. but nooo, she runs around yelling out yeonee's name and ends up sending the naeuri to the lil grl :'(

im so mad how the mom still thinks naeuri is on her side :(

do you guys think yeonee will die in the next episode??? i didn't want her to die although i think it's her fate.

the mom's gonna be soooo angry...gahhhhh

The eng-subtitles for Episode 3 is up  [Withs2]

Can some explain how the subbing works so that I can watch?  Do I have to download the raw and subbed file and then what for example?  Thanks much.

I like this show and am curious about the so-called human child because she does not appear to be normal per se.

You will need to download both the raw and the subtitle file (SRT) in order to watch it. Once you have both files you need to make sure they have the same file name (minus the file extension), ex:

Gumiho.Tale.Fox.Child.E03.100712.HDTV.XViD-HAN-[WITH S2].avi

Gumiho.Tale.Fox.Child.E03.100712.HDTV.XViD-HAN-[WITH S2].srt

In order to actually see the subtitles while watching the video you would need something like VobSub installed or already have program like Media Player Classic, Zoom, VLC, MPlayer, etc. installed that can handle the subtitle file.

Ok, I will have to wait for Esubs.  Thanks.

Archived