[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

love ep 192!!! Haven't laugh so hard in a very long time. I find myself rolling on the floor because of this ep. I'm only familiar with Dong Jun and not the other 6 guests but they are good and enjoyable to watch. Like there's no awkward moment. love how all the guests put in effort and not just stand there quietly. HaHa's partner, ManSuk?? i think that's his name, he was very different like his look and personality doesn't match. I thought he'll be the serious or shy type but he's so entertaining and work very well with HaHa! Yet, JaeSuk's partner made me laugh the most! Everything about him is funny, want to see more of him on RM. This ep only goes to show that I don't need to know who the guests are to love the ep, it's all in the chemistry!!!  

Guest longleggedmozzies

Buri said: love ep 192!!! Haven't laugh so hard in a very long time. I find myself rolling on the floor because of this ep. I'm only familiar with Dong Jun and not the other 6 guests but they are good and enjoyable to watch. Like there's no awkward moment. love how all the guests put in effort and not just stand there quietly. HaHa's partner, ManSuk?? i think that's his name, he was very different like his look and personality doesn't match. I thought he'll be the serious or shy type but he's so entertaining and work very well with HaHa! Yet, JaeSuk's partner made me laugh the most! Everything about him is funny, want to see more of him on RM. This ep only goes to show that I don't need to know who the guests are to love the ep, it's all in the chemistry!!!  

Guest satisfaction!

yes yes me too i loved this past week's episode!!! as a RM hardcore fan, i hafta admit the recent episodes havent really been that funny compared to before...but this one made up for it :D ryu seung soo needs to come back .... the waterbottle...i was like gary rolling on the floor laughing bahahhaha

Guest Fidelity

satisfaction! said: yes yes me too i loved this past week's episode!!! as a RM hardcore fan, i hafta admit the recent episodes havent really been that funny compared to before...but this one made up for it :Dryu seung soo needs to come back .... the waterbottle...i was like gary rolling on the floor laughing bahahhaha

Guest thelongcon

When Gary and Dong Jun hyungnims were in the tent and Jihyo came in, I thought that exchange between Gary and Jihyo was quite funny.

Guest cindyyyin

Been lurking here for a while but thought I'd join in! Didn't think I'd love the latest ep since I'm still going through Woo Bin withdrawal but it was daebak :D Been watching Dong Jun on Dream Team and Ryu Seung Soo is so unexpectedly hilarious - can't believe that water bottle thing worked LOL. Looking forward to the next one!!

Guest cjmcjh

Ryu Seung Soo was absolutely hilarious. Honestly, whoever gets paired up with Yoo Jae Suk is so lucky. No wonder he's the nation's MC.I hope Ji Hyo gets a lot of rest now that Emergency Couple is over! But was I the only one jealous of how she got to film with Dongjun after filming with Choi Jin Hyuk? Arghhh <3I felt bad for Gwangsoo and Haha because they spent so much of the episode just riding the bus. LOLThis episode was fun, but the airtime was so unevenly distributed. I didn't know Ji Suk Jin's partner's name by the end of the episode.. We barely saw her!

Guest cjmcjh

Excited about the Mafia episode :D I think it would be pretty fun to see some of the other characters added at least in the Mafia game I play.Like angel, jester, bus driver, etc. But maybe that would've made the game too complicated and it would be hard to execute the way they're playing.

For me... the Newest episode for Running Man is Pretty much 90% Filler. Wow, I mean it was alright/good like in the first 30 minutes, but to have the rest of the episode take place on a rather uneventful fishing boat cruise.... even Family Outing at its worst had better moments than that.

Sunday, April 13 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

Wonderful Days 24.1

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 11.6
2. SBS Angel Eyes 8.0

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 14.1
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.1 
3. SBS Running Man 12.0
4. KBS Superman is Back / SBS K-Pop Star 3 9.5
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 7.6

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 16.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Fishing and variety show rarely seems to work out. The fishing game in the old RM episode where there's Lee DokHwa didn't work as well. Maybe Jaesuk previous fishing trip with his partner on the new year cooking race (it was kinda funny, not because of the fishing, but rather the bickering between Jaesuk and his partner) made the PD wonder wether they should try fishing as one of the game again. But unfortunately it didn't work out this time. I remember a few of fishing mishap on variety show. On Family Outing it caused a scandal. On 1N2D it caused the trip to aired only in 1 episode. On the old RM it caused the race to end with no winner because no one was able to catch any fish.
So my advise to variety show is to avoid fishing especially with fishing pole unless you prepared other things as plan B in case the fishing time was dead boring.

Guest cindyyyin

Anyone else craving seafood after watching the members eat abalone? I could almost taste it in my mouth... damn those variety reactions!

And Kim Min Jong faking seasickness was daebak!! That's an actor right there, and so smart too

Too bad we spent all the time on the boat :(

alzalya said: Fishing and variety show rarely seems to work out. The fishing game in the old RM episode where there's Lee DokHwa didn't work as well. Maybe Jaesuk previous fishing trip with his partner on the new year cooking race (it was kinda funny, not because of the fishing, but rather the bickering between Jaesuk and his partner) made the PD wonder wether they should try fishing as one of the game again. But unfortunately it didn't work out this time. I remember a few of fishing mishap on variety show. On Family Outing it caused a scandal. On 1N2D it caused the trip to aired only in 1 episode. On the old RM it caused the race to end with no winner because no one was able to catch any fish.
So my advise to variety show is to avoid fishing especially with fishing pole unless you prepared other things as plan B in case the fishing time was dead boring.

Guest thelongcon

The section when they were reading the surveys was funny....Gary got progressively madder as YJK read more of Dong-Jun/Jihyo's answers. YJK's partner has similar style of humor to Lee Kwang-Soo.

Guest astridsv

JiraM said: alzalya said: Fishing and variety show rarely seems to work out. The fishing game in the old RM episode where there's Lee DokHwa didn't work as well. Maybe Jaesuk previous fishing trip with his partner on the new year cooking race (it was kinda funny, not because of the fishing, but rather the bickering between Jaesuk and his partner) made the PD wonder wether they should try fishing as one of the game again. But unfortunately it didn't work out this time. I remember a few of fishing mishap on variety show. On Family Outing it caused a scandal. On 1N2D it caused the trip to aired only in 1 episode. On the old RM it caused the race to end with no winner because no one was able to catch any fish.

Guest 21minnieme

Annyeong running lover :-h

Does anybody here know the song at ep192 when Gary listening it while he going to sleep with dongjun?

btw I'm die hard fan RM since..... ermmm FOREVER and just love all their ep and never missed it. RM jjang ! :-bd

21minnieme said: Annyeong running lover :-h Does anybody here know the song at ep192 when Gary listening it while he going to sleep with dongjun? btw I'm die hard fan RM since..... ermmm FOREVER and just love all their ep and never missed it. RM jjang ! :-bd