[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

it really seems like a lot of the edit out scenes are the ones that are used in the commercial break in between shows.

Running Man Jakarta ‏@Runners_JKT1h

[iNFO MONDAY COUPLE] CONFIRMED - MBC announced that Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary will be the next couple in WGM.The shooting starts next month

OMG, there is hoax said that Monday couple will in MBC WGM.Do u believe that chingu ???if u find that article said that, please post it,because I disagree with that idea.It's impossible SJH and gary agree with that idea, because MC is one of element thing in running man beside easy brothers, kim jong kook and 2 kids.

Wow, next week's episode seems to be very entertaining. I just wonder if they will tease Kim Jong Kook about their guests because those two men were linked to his former love lines. Gong Yoo to Yoon Eun Hye and Park Hee Sun to Park Ye Jin (who are in a very secured relationship for a long time now). Going back, can't wait for the next episode of Running Man. I bet, and I hope, it will be fun. :)

was wondering why the episodes were not uploaded yet.

just saw the chinese site with their SUBBED episode, man those guys are fast.

Sometimes, its kinda cool to watch RM without sub… we can pay more attention to the interactions, body language and other things when we dont need to rush through reading the sub; probably can learn/pick up new korean (language) words.

Watched RM174 raw and I get to pay attention to the skinship of MC! I would say, skinship to the max in this epi, woot woot! 

Also it will make you wonder that the grouping is “fixed” Otherwise how would Gary have a pink cap, Haha & JSJ with their yellow caps and not the beanie the show provided! 

OMG LKS, i know he is doing those “sabotage” actions for laughter, but its annoying he kept interrupting others doing their challenge, esp KJK, and he gets the benefits.. so not fair! sorry he is my least fav RM member now.