[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest monkie2804

I think Park Ye Jin is missing from the couple shot list of KJK. And not sure if Song ji Hyo should be there even though I ship her with KJK more than Monday couple to be honest. However, I've never heard of any rumor between Ji Hyo and JK

Guest jjsweeter0211

Running Man's next week's  episode  is That Winter, The Typhoon Blows ;))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Atzuqq9Mvk&feature=youtu.be

cr video to mante7

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mk62j1yIjI1rvfjpqo1_500.jpg

SBS Running Man’s team sent a flower arrangement to Super Junior and it says ‘Suju! Lets run together once?’ 

[cr: teukables]

[ARTICLE] 'Running Man' Yoo Jae Suk towards Lee Jong Suk "In my childhood, I look so much like you"

Yoo Jae Suk said that he resembles Lee Jong Suk a lot when he was young, drawing laughter on set.

On the 24th, SBS broadcasted ‘Good Sunday - Running Man’ where Yoo Jae Suk slyly compared his looks to actor Lee Jong Suk.

In the broadcast, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Min Hyo Rin and Lee Jong Hyun appeared as guests in ‘Gentleman Special’ which caught fan’s attention as they race in School.

Meanwhile, the members of ‘Running Man’ were grouped as Athletic Team, aside from Yoo Jae Suk, who got into the Theatre (Drama) Team.

While the guests were heading to the next place for the mission, Yoo Jae Suk suddenly blurted, “Ah~ Jongsukie, when I was a young, this hyung looks a lot like you” which made everyone laugh.

Then, “Jae Suk-a, I’ve seen you when you were young”, said Kim Soo Ro who disagrees.

Yoo Jae Suk gave an excuse saying, “Ah~ Hyung! At that time, I was not a kid (already)” that brought another laugh.

• Original Article: Reviewstar Hankooki
  • Translated by: withljongsuk

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Ro poses backstage with other ‘Running Man’ guests
tumblr_mk5ybmRBbv1qdhf3po1_500.jpg

Actor and ‘game devil’ Kim Soo Ro recently guested on an episode of ‘Running Man‘, and he posed for a friendly picture with his fellow guests during a break in the shooting.

With his arms draped around Lee Jong SukKim Woo BinCNBLUE‘s JonghyunMin Hyo Rin, and MC Yoo Jae Suk, the actor posted the picture to his Twitter account earlier today. “I can finally reveal this picture~~~^^” he said. “It was so fun!”

It seems that all guests tend to enjoy their ‘Running Man’ appearances. What would you do if you were ever called to be a guest?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/kim-soo-ro-poses-backstage-with-other-running-man-guests

OMG Today's episode... I can't... breathe.
I had such a hard week and was so mentally worn out (working retail is a nightmare... ) but running man... always have me rolling. Especially this one. When Haha gobbled up that chocolate bar... 1) DANNNNG 2) my teeth hurt just watching that 3) PWAHAHAH at the sound effects!!!
and also when Kwangsoo drank that soda OMG... I was on the floor (literally) holding my tummy.. omg too funny.

running man is seriously awesome! 

Guest delightful

Sparta Kook's abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drool*

I wanted more of that water game, it was so funny! They should of had done a proper Kim Sooro vs. Kim Jongkook on the water, that would of had been epic!

And I gotta hand it to our Ace Jihyo, she was the star player in this episode. I was clapping frantically during the first game. This episode was very entertaining.