[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Gyo Insung said: although i couldn't understand what they are saying, but i'm laughing so hard watching this episode... not only because there's a lot of MC moment but thanks to the funny and cheerful guests and exciting mission..
i laugh so hard with the Gone with Running Man pose aka Gone with the Wind.. and I can't stop smiling watching MC doing the pepero game..
so much fun with this ep.. waiting for the english sub.. hi chingu, its already out, try the website mentioned above ... 
ep137 is another entertaining episode again... poor Noona she is always fell unexpected! their costume like a fool KS really suits him well! lolz
I cant wait for next week , since KWB is first time guest, and he mentioned once that he wanted to be on RM, so now wish granted, and LJH will guesting again! yay!

I just this episode....I love saeyeon onni... Running man must be love her a lot that they always pick on her.. I know that monday couple have moment here but i just love how jongkook hug ji hyo....
57609603_mp4_h264_aacmp4_000750917.jpg57609603_mp4_h264_aacmp4_000751184.jpg

It just sweet... jongkook always shy around other female artist except jihyo...  

omg this episode was HILARIOUS!! as much as i liked the vietnam special, this episode was just DAEBAK! so much attention on monday couple <3 and that almost kiss, the way that gary tilted his head. omooooo. there were soooo many funny scenes in this episode. i couldn't stop laughing! hahaha.

Is ji hyo still with her boyfriend? It's just lately there has been more and more of Monday couple teasing between Gary and ji hyo. Especially this week's episode - Haha even commented that he was surprised that after 3 years gary and ji hyo were still not dating...

Guest monkie2804

I think as long as the guests are not super boring, the normal episodes might be even better than the special or high-budgeted ones. The special episodes often involve a lot of running around in different places and they usually have certain theme/storyline, which sometimes can make the episode feel forced and scripted. While episodes like this one can get the members to stay together at one place longer and joke around with each other, and their relationship is the best part of the show. That's why I usually find episodes like this funnier.

I came across this passage in ‘The Road Less Travelled’ by Morning’s Hope (ebook) which describes a fictional character’s love of Runningman and Leessang.  Beautifully said.

"‘The girl who can’t break up and the man who can’t leave’ was a song by Leessang we had heard in the variety show ‘Runningman.’ We laughed until our abdomens ached in the era when the acronym LOL was created to make up the shortfall between comprehension and compliance. It was as though, in childhood, my soul and mind were great companions that shared a sense of humour and laughed together. However over the years they grew apart in thinking, creating discordance so that they became estranged. The body was now just the empty playground of what once used to be the heart and soul’s common ground. As an adult I could only appreciate humour through the nostalgia of lost laughter. Like an alchemist’s dream these moments wherein our companionship, the show and our laughter were infused together created a porthole to innocence left behind in childhood. I felt as though I had fallen down a rabbit hole which took me back to days I thought I had forever lost; like those times I had spent with my little sister giggling over a leaf falling."

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Gary’s Romantic Message to Song Ji Hyo Shakes Females’ Hearts
jnkm March 21, 2013
Gary’s Romantic Message to Song Ji Hyo Shakes Females’ Hearts

LeeSsang‘s Gary sent a romantic video message to his “Running Man” castmate and “Monday couple” girlfriend, Song Ji Hyo, which shook the hearts of female viewers everywhere.

On March 20, a segment called “Craziest Things Stars Have Done” was aired during an episode of the SBS entertainment news show, “One Night of TV Entertainment.”

During that segment, Gary made a brief appearance. Gary has been receiving tons of love as he goes back and forth between the music and variety TV world, earning him the nickname, “Most Wanted Man Kang Gary.” His popularity largely stems from his romantic ways through the “Monday Couple” character with Song Ji Hyo in “Running Man.”

During the show, the production staff asked Gary to send a video message to Song Ji Hyo. As if reciting a poem or rapping to lyrics about love, Gary said, “I decided not to get close to you. Because it seems like in love, the more I try to get closer, the farther you get. So will you just stay as you are in that place right now?”

In related news, Gary and Song Ji Hyo’s “peppero game” revamped the “Monday Couple” romance in “Running Man,” which garnered a lot of attention.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/21/garys-romantic-message-to-song-ji-hyo-shakes-females-hearts/