[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "

rm1.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Ji Hyo’s hidden beauty surprises ‘Running Man’ cast

The ‘Running Man’ cast expressed their surprise at fellow cast member Song Ji Hyo‘s sudden, unexpected beauty.

In contrast with her usual character on the program, she came to film dressed up in beautiful makeup and clothes, wowing the cast with her unexpected good looks. “Why is she wearing heels today?” Gary wondered, while the other cast members echoed his sentiments.

The cast them made fun of her recent club outing, dancing Psy‘s “horse dance” and saying, “Did you get more beautiful after you went to the club?”

cr: allkpop

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

This may be a bit random but does anyone know how old kwon tae ho is?

I remember seeing him The Thieves and he was in an action scene on the side of a building with Kim Yun Seok

Guest creaturedreams

i kind of just realised whenever a member discovers an idea or item, majority of the time it's scripted and they're led on lol. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

[interview] ′Running Man′ is Kim Jong Kook′s First ′Real′ Variety Show

2012-11-07 20:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon

It′s been three years since Kim Jong Kook was last seen as a singer, and in the meanwhile he′s been appearing in variety as the biggest and baddest man on SBS′ Running Man.

What, then, does this show mean to the singer?

19957002.jpg

In a recent interview with enews, Kim Jong Kook opened up on the subject.

When it started off, Running Man just barely garnered four or five percent in viewership ratings, but these days it′s grown to become a show that almost every top star wants to visit.

Kim Jong Kook said, "Actually, I didn′t join Running Man with a big dream. I believed in the members and the producers, who I′ve known since our X Man days. I′ve been in variety a lot in the past, but Running Man was the first in which I became a leading member."

Running Man carries a different weight for Kim Jong Kook compared to the other programs he′s been in.

"In the past I only appeared in variety as a guest, but for Running Man, I put my head together with the members′ and the producers′ and worked hard to get the show going," he said. "That′s why it made me feel a lot of responsibility. I′ve been in many variety shows, but Running Man can be called my real start."

He especially added, "Running Man is my starting point in variety, and I treated it like it was my own, so I′m very attached to it. In the past I used to think taking care of myself is most important, but this program made me feel for the first time that I would work hard for it even if it brings viewers to hate me."

Kim Jong Kook is looking forward to continue having fun with the Running Man members.

On November 1, Kim Jong Kook released his first album in three years, his seventh studio album with the single cut Men Are All Like That. He showed off his musical talent by producing his own album, and flaunted his vocal skills with the new song.

Photo credit: 101 Entertainment

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_md2wnk9mDi1rezetlo2_500.giftumblr_md2wnk9mDi1rezetlo3_250.giftumblr_md2wnk9mDi1rezetlo1_250.gif

Mong ji Style :P

cr:    http://cherlyy.tumblr.com/

I hope PSY will be in  future guest list of Running Man.We can see all of the casts dancing to Gangnam Style Running Man style keke :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

Awwww and Lol at their attempt to mimic JK's voice in  " Men are all like that "  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK3Q1LoBf9k&feature=youtu.be

Guest jjsweeter0211

[sG] Running Man will be broadcasted on Channel U starting next monday, 12th Nov from 8-9.30PM (full episode)
cr info to original source
Any RM fans from Singapore ^^?