[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest earthgurl

I know it's part of a resort down in Jejudo. I think Nickhun and Victoria stayed there as well for We Got Married. I think it's the Lotte Resort.

Its Shilla Jeju, part of Glamping Village. Got the info from a kind soul from KTO. Thanks anyway!

Guest milesedi

Enrell I think it's the opposite. Since it was known Ji Hyo had a relationship, we haven't seen any "monday couple" interaction... I was so sad, it's been since last january without our "monday couple".

At least today they were paired together but if you watch at it, on the captions they talk about "Gary and Ji Hyo", not "monday couple" anymore... And they were so awkward together...

I am not interested in they real lives, but Ji Hyo should keep being the same with Gary, since it's a variety show and she knows people like to watch them together...

Let's hope they return to be the same friends as always... :lol: :lol:

Enrell I think it's the opposite. Since it was known Ji Hyo had a relationship, we haven't seen any "monday couple" interaction... I was so sad, it's been since last january without our "monday couple".

At least today they were paired together but if you watch at it, on the captions they talk about "Gary and Ji Hyo", not "monday couple" anymore... And they were so awkward together...

I am not interested in they real lives, but Ji Hyo should keep being the same with Gary, since it's a variety show and she knows people like to watch them together...

Let's hope they return to be the same friends as always...  :lol: :lol:

lol. they are already so awkward together. time to bring in another female in RM for Gary..lol

Guest Badboyz

The awkwarness between Gary and Jihyo probably comes from the fact that it is rumoured that jihyo's bf has a background with the korean mafia....

Just sayin... if I was Gary, I would probably react the same way...

I personally like this episode, more talk and interaction than running around aimlessly. The guests looked comfortable around RM members, and the oldest actor just cracked me up with his stroke & wig joke (the actor famous for using wig, watch salaryman cho han ji).

The games itself were okay at best, but like i said before RM for me really is about interaction between member & guest. And yes, i miss my monday couple, so its a bonus ^^

Although its not going to be on my top ten list but much better than the big bang 1st episode, the most boring RM episode ever,at least for me. Well its all about personal preference really.

And next week eps looks fun, prison break theme and the water gun is back !!

Guest mugita

does anyone know the song name at 32:17 mark ep 90 (during Gary team viking challenge)?

The song is  called '기억의 습작 (An Essay of Memories)' from 전람회 (Exhibition) 

You can listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vgsFNAWMnIY

And I found the lyrics translation:

전람회 (Exhibition) - 기억의 습작 (An Essay of Memories) 

이젠 버틸 수 없다고

Saying that you can’t hold on for long

휑한 웃음으로

with an empty smile

내 어깨에 기대어 눈을 감았지만

You lean against my shoulder and close your eyes

이젠 말할 수 있는 걸

Now I can say that

너의 슬픈 눈빛이 나의 마음을 아프게 하는 걸

Your sad eyes are hurting my heart

나에게 말해봐

Tell me

너의 마음속으로 들어가 볼 수만 있다면

Only if I can take a look into your heart

철없던 나의 모습이 얼만큼 의미가 될 수 있는지

And see how much my immature self meant to you

많은 날이 지나고

After many days have past

나의 마음 지쳐갈 때

And my heart has grown weary

내 마음속으로 스러져가는 너의 기억이

To my heart, your memory will

다시 찾아와 생각이 나겠지

Revisit and remind me

너무 커버린 내 미래의 그 꿈들 속으로

In dreams of my blown up future

잊혀져 가는 나의 기억이 다시 생각날까

Will my forgotten memories become alive once again

delacroix.egloos.com/4900104 

- video credit to 12909002

A really nice ballad and somehow the song kind of suits the Monday Couple...

Originally, I didn't ship both of them at all but they really just grow on you.

I love Gary's greasy gags/comments lol

Guest boyofin9

idk about other ppl, but i thought lee duk hwa was extremely witty and funny. he adjusted well to the humor of the younger crowd.

Running Man is filming today and the guests are Park Jin Young and Chun Jung Myung.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012041616212106792&outlink=2&SVEC

Credit. yjs gall, starnews

Hmm, I was just beginning to think that it was a weird pairing until I read the article. I didn't know they were close friends. I hope they're funny though.

As for the episode yesterday, I love the people on the bikes. Poke, poke!! lol. The ones chasing them were sooo fast. They've must have given them more of head start later on because the chasers were sooo far behind in the end. And I totally misunderstood the Viking ship thing because in Korean it sounds exactly alike to biking. I was wondering why they opted to name one challenge in Korean and the other in English but then I realized it was biking vs. Viking. This is a perfect example of the kind of stuff that trips me up when reading the Korean newspaper. :D

The fishing thing was appropriate for the older men but it was pretty boring. AND no one won. :( Fish are unpredictable.

@boyofin9 I love how Lee Duk Hwa was sooo trusting of Kwang Soo even though Haha tried to warn him. Awww, when Kwang Soo betrayed him, his face was priceless. Like that... what the hell just happened look. Hehe.