[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest snoweun157

Ep 88 - Link MF Folder (YoTo 450p)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9lo7j7xv410u3

pass: snoweun

Reuploaded by snoweun@360kpop

Guest mugita

RM is filming today (02.04.12) in Pocheon.

The guests are Lee Duk Hwa, Park Joon Gyu and Park Sang Myun.

Looks like it's a high school theme(?)

viewimagexjc.jpg

viewimageow.jpg

viewimage.png

viewimagek.gif

viewimagenu.jpg

imgeeq.jpg

viewimagelm.jpg

viewimagezf.jpg

viewimagec.jpg

viewimagen.jpg

viewimageyc.jpg

Credit: sjh gall, yjs gall

Guest sonrisa

Good news for Running Man's increasing popularity!!

Singapore TV Channel U will be broadcasting Running Man from April 4th onwards, once a week, every Wednesday at 9pm!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-u/programmes/runningman.aspx?cp-documentid=6035824

Wooohoo~ That means it is highly likely Running Man might be going Singapore sometime in future ya? hopefully :wub:

Good news for Running Man's increasing popularity!!

Singapore TV Channel U will be broadcasting Running Man from April 4th onwards, once a week, every Wednesday at 9pm!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-u/programmes/runningman.aspx?cp-documentid=6035824

Wooohoo~ That means it is highly likely Running Man might be going Singapore sometime in future ya? hopefully :wub:

I was surprised to see the ad though I do know the ONE channel is showing weekly.

maybe they're really coming to our sunny island.... :phew: *cross our fingers*

Guest timpa

does anyone know the ratings of BoA's ep?

Is it good compared with others?

TNMS: 17.6%(Nationwide) 21.6%(Seoul)

AGB: 16.8%(Nationwide) 18.9%(Seoul)

It's the best ratings the show has gotten so far this entire year and one of the highest the show has gotten in almost every one of those rating categories. Back when Running Man had its ratings combined with Kpopstar in Dec? I think the show approached or broke the 20% mark nationwide. Still this was probably in the top-5 or possibly top-3 of highest rated Running Man episodes.

Good to the see the show going strong and BoA probably did help since kpop star has been doing well in the ratings too (after starting off slow).

Guest Blackteddy

Is Song Ji Hyo even on the show anymore? Since Monday Couple officially ended she's gotten so boring that they cut her from most of the show.

Guest KQI88

Is Song Ji Hyo even on the show anymore? Since Monday Couple officially ended she's gotten so boring that they cut her from most of the show.

Yes she is. Also i have to disagree about her getting boring. She has more persona's than just being Gary Monday girlfriend. Not only she is the Ace but also can kick and pull the hair of any of the boys, almost a mix of Hyori and Yejin persona's. And since we're on the super female guest sequence it's only natural for Jihyo to be cut. After all, Ha Ji Won, Han Ga In and BoA are huge names and have a huge amount of fans that the producers want to please.

Guest timpa

The only stuff I don't get with Ji Hyo in some of the recent episodes... Why does she act so tired on the show? She's not filming a drama(that I can see) or a movie(that I can see) why isn't she able to get sleep before filming an episode of Running Man?

The only stuff I don't get with Ji Hyo in some of the recent episodes... Why does she act so tired on the show? She's not filming a drama(that I can see) or a movie(that I can see) why isn't she able to get sleep before filming an episode of Running Man?

lol she always so tired..anyways she is in the lead role in the upcoming movie..