[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

This week's episode with Lee Da Hae and Oh Ji Ho was super fun!

I was kinda expecting the final match between KJK and OJH but turned out that KJK was the one being sent to prison lol

as Haha betrayed him and ripped his name tag off lol... KJK was so pissed at his dongseng lol

And OMG! Really can't wait for the next episode!

The hide-and-seek game will finally make its return biggrin.gif

For audio off sync, i suggest using gom player. Sometimes when audio delays its not consistent. But if it is you can just sync it yourself. With Gom you can delay or speed up the sync of audio or even hard subs to match the video which can be pretty useful. I use it a lot for the hard sub.

Guest sunny_dance

How cute were Yoo Jae Suk and Song Ji Hyo at the beach! They were like little kids playing in a sandbox, disappointedly finding what wasn't theirs, quietly conferring to each other what they found, and then sneakily hiding them back in the sand. Lol!

HaHa really pulled a fast one and a great betrayal at that. I was wondering where he was and then BAM... the sound of a nametag being ripped off! It was even funnier when he had to confront KJK back at the prison... just a few minutes later. Lol!

Guest showoff

So I watched my first episode of Running Man (ep. 63 and 64) due to SNSD appearing.  But now I'm hooked.  This show is too funny and everyone seems to have great chemistry.

The reason why 2NE1 isn't actively involved in variety shows is simply because they are too busy. They're working on their American debut and probably doing other shows. They have 2NE1 tv for 3 seasons. I only remember seeing Dara on family outing. Also wonder girls are starting to do some variety shows to promote themselves back into the k-pop scene.

Need a little help guys...

These days I'm re-watching a bunch of RM eps but I'm looking for a couple of specific ones to reminisce the fun parts I remember enjoying.

What ep was it where Sparta-Ace joined forces? I remember they were dressed black & white like some investigators/cops or something and they had to chase down the rest of the members.

Also what specific ep was JiHyo started being called the Ace?

How cute were Yoo Jae Suk and Song Ji Hyo at the beach! They were like little kids playing in a sandbox, disappointedly finding what wasn't theirs, quietly conferring to each other what they found, and then sneakily hiding them back in the sand. Lol!

I know! Plus them stomping the sand to hide the balls. lol Funny...

These days I'm re-watching a bunch of RM eps but I'm looking for a couple of specific ones to reminisce the fun parts I remember enjoying.

What ep was it where Sparta-Ace joined forces? I remember they were dressed black & white like some investigators/cops or something and they had to chase down the rest of the members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes

wiki for u

Guest ruthie08

the episode where they played cops is episode 21

then the ace named for jihyo i think is the same episode~

*sigh* looking back to old eps again makes my heart hurt

Monday couple~~~~~

the episode where they played cops is episode 21

then the ace named for jihyo i think is the same episode~

*sigh* looking back to old eps again makes my heart hurt

Monday couple~~~~~

Thanks! You're a great help ^^

The reason why 2NE1 isn't actively involved in variety shows is simply because they are too busy. They're working on their American debut and probably doing other shows. They have 2NE1 tv for 3 seasons. I only remember seeing Dara on family outing. Also wonder girls are starting to do some variety shows to promote themselves back into the k-pop scene.

I ALSO WANT  TO SEE 2NE1 ON RUNNİNG MAN  ESPECİALLY PARK BOM   SHE İS SUPER FUNNY  AND SECOND  CL  ,ALSO  WANT TO SEE HER FUNNY SİDE   PLEASE   YG   AND RUNNİNG MAN  STAFF  DO İT FOR US

Guest chopper!

technically they themselves have said that the reason why they dont do variety shows is because they dont have good variety show skills. same reason as wonder girls. they said it when they guested on win win o-o

anyways, im excited for big bang and running man *_*

Guest famiamia

Besides 2NE1, I really wish Yoochun or Jaejong can come to join the Running Man. It would be so freaking hilarious with them on the show. :lol:

Guest G-Bommie

Link Running Man Ep 84 BIGBANG Online Rawph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

http://www.kshowgo.net/2012/03/120304-running-man-ep-84.html

Guest famiamia

It was fun watching today's episode. I think all guests felt nervous and worn out competing with our Running Man. Even GD said it was so exhausting. LOL. Really miss the nerve wrecking Hide and Seek game.

However, it was so unexpected to see Kwang Soo pulling Jong Kook's tag. For a minute there I thought he was a spy. And he even slapped Haha's face. LOL. Our Kwang Soo is so fierce now. I hope Big Bang wins in the next week episode since they want to take revenge on their lose. Hahaha.

Can't wait for the next episode. :w00t:

Guest mugita

It was fun watching today's episode. I think all guests felt nervous and worn out competing with our Running Man. Even GD said it was so exhausting. LOL. Really miss the nerve wrecking Hide and Seek game.

However, it was so unexpected to see Kwang Soo pulling Jong Kook's tag. For a minute there I thought he was a spy. And he even slapped Haha's face. LOL. Our Kwang Soo is so fierce now. I hope Big Bang wins in the next week episode since they want to take revenge on their lose. Hahaha.

Can't wait for the next episode.  :w00t:

Totally agree! They all looked nervous...

It's been a while since they were on a variety show together and I was so looking forward to this. It was a fun episode :)

And oh how I miss you, the hide and seek game! So glad they bring it back laugh.gif

It was so funny how Daesung coached Top at the beginning about where to look for the RM coupon mission. Top was a bit awkward and he really reminded me of Gwangsoo here lol. And when Daesung found the first coupon, though not the right one, Top was just running away with it only to show it off to other members... And it cracked me up when Taeyang was doing the same thing..  They were just like two little boys bragging about their new toys here lol...

Too bad they lost, will be rooting for them for a win next week lol...

And at first I was like, why this episode is so shorter than the others, it runs only 51 mins but so glad there will be part 2 next week.

And yeah, Gwangsoo has gone wild lol. Can't wait to see if he's getting wilder for the next episode lol.

But I'm sure he will get punished by his hyungs soon hehe.

P.S. shot of the day- G DraSuk lol

rm120304hdtvgdsuk.jpg

Guest creaturedreams

everyone go on KShowNow Facebook page and like their status, so they will sub it by tomorrow :P